New York City Transfers

Johar Ali and tasneem,

I thought I was the only person in this situation. Now it appears that there are a few who are still on the same boat. I can feel your pain and frustration. Hope things will be positive in the new year. This is what I hope and pray for you guys.

thanks tasneem. My laywer told me to wait. I've been sending fax to check the backgroud checking according to some people suggested, but haven't heard anything from them. All I can do is praying to my Lord and wait patiently. I'm sure the day is near!

thanks for well wishes rangdhonu. I wonder what is going on with coldfusion. Hey coldfusion let us know when you get your approval.

Johar, Newyorker, tasneem

hi Guys,

I am sitting looking at the corner wall of my room. I don't know when it is going to come. Christmas is gone. It's going to be Newyear. I am very disappointed at myself :(

If you notice rangdhonu's interview

They did not ask for the company financial. They asked for paystub. For me they did not ask paystub. They asked the other one.

Anyway WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

Regards

coldfusion: Do nto blame yourself for what is not in your control. Never become hopeless either. It is on the way no matter when but it will be at your door soon. Come to forum and talk to us. Newyorker is always good in mending broken hearts. I am glad you finally posted something. Next week is the week. Next week will bring in the new begining. I had a great 2004 and am planing to have a greater 2005. Wish you a good luck to all. Happy new Year.. :)

Hey Buddies

Howz it going everyone. Kya haal hai sabka....

Hey you know it is going to be a new year very soon and I am hoping for everyone it is going to be great. All the dudes and gals here specially us who are really really the troubled souls should be happy that atleast we have crossed another bad year and are moving closer to bliss, Say what, this is truly a tested formula---being positive towards our outlook of life really really makes life easy..

Look at it this way, now we are so much closer to freedom then what we were in 2001 when I filed for GC.. So I am sure it is realy really close now and then they lived happily ever after :) :) :) :)

Say what Joharali / Tasneem / TD / Rang / Cold & all folks ---have a great holiday weekend and a fantastic(optimistic) NEW YEAR

signing off for this year, see you all next year

NewYorker012

Hi Guys
Logged On Only To Wish You'll A Very Happy New Year And Just To Tell You'll Thanks Bcoz Of You Guys This Difficult Time Of Waiting Has Become Easier Thank You And God Bless You All
Coldfusion Please Don't Feel Low You Will Get Ur Approval It Is Just A Matter Of Time So Welcome 2005 With Happiness And That Is What It Will Give You In Return
Our Problem Looks So Small When We See What Happen In India Srilanka People Lost Everything We Talk About Life Not Being Fair To Us But Has Life Been Fair To Them
So Guys Don't Complain And If You Can Give A Small Donation Maybe It Might Make A Big Difference To Someone Else
So Be Happy And Chat With You'll Next Year

Tasneem

Lawyer in NY City

Hello everyone:

Recently I have been made a member of this "special" group!

EB-1 (I140 approved)
I-485, non-245i case
RD - Oct 10, 2002
TD - Dec 15, 2004

At present I do not have a lawyer (so far I was on my own!). However, I am seriously considering talking to a lawyer, who can go to interview (if and when) with me.

I would apperciate recommendations for a good lawyer in NY City/Long Island area.

Thank you.

Let me take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year as well as Best Wishes for speedy decision on Immigration matters.

Hey Confer

Welcome aboard,

Id you considering a lawyer then I really really recommend Daniel Gallaghar in NYC @ 150 Broadway

Tel : 212-693-2222

Check them out and you'll be in good hands.. All the best
See ya later in the next year

Newyorker012

confer: My advice to you is do it oyurself. Read all the posts over here on this forum and collect items that you can and you should be fine. You came this far on your own take one step. What is the problem anyway that oyu are leaning toward a lawyer? If it is something serious then it is okay otherwise do it yourself. Good luck

Welcome to the New Year 2005​

Hi all, I hope everything is going cool... I am sure this new year will bring great happiness among all of us.

Newyorker012

Hey newyorker012: What if we lost the count and the new year has already begun two months ago. It was just a joke. Happy new day. Why we only celebrate new year not the new day or the new month. Just a thought..... I celebrate every single breath taken. Every moment of life is as beautiful as the next.

Thanks

Newyorker012:Thank You

Any more recommendations for a lawyer in NY city/Long Island area?

Johar Ali: Thanks. My case is COMPLICATED!! hence I need a lawyer.

Confer485: If you have complicated case then get the best lawyer that you can. Start your search for lawyer now. Ask people over here and ask around elsehwere. Also the is an association for lawyers that you can contact. Or at least make sure the lawyer you would like to hire is a member of that association. Good luck...

New Year brings good luck

Johar, newyorker and Tasneem

Thanks for your encouraging words. I think this year brings lot of hope to every one here. Things will turn good in the New Year.

Welcome to all the new addtions,

Thanks

Oh Yeah

This new year is going to be great, I have a very positive feeling for it.
I have a very positively charged words for all of us

Believe & Succeed
"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'"
Newyorker012

way to go newyorker. You know I am doing this since 2001. Don't put untill tomorrow what can do today. But you are right it is not in our control and so is the next day effort. All we can do is to waite and we got no choice but to waite.
hehehe, I should not be posting this one. This might not even make sense. Good luck is what we all need.

hey guys what sup. So far so good. But the new year looks pretty bleak so far. The stock morket ended lower and the other 2 days were not as good as I thought but hey its just started... so lets see....

Hey joharali

patience my man, the year has just started... Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai

Whatzup with everyone today.. no activity with the rest of the guys. Lagta hai is desh ka bhar mere aur johar ke khandho per hai...

newyorker012