New York City Transfers

hi everyone
wah wah newyorker u really r charged up with lots of positivity keep it up
din main i can't get online so my messages will always be in the night time so mr newyorker din main is desh ka bhar aapkay khandho par rakhna parega............
joharji u must be all charged up too for the GOOD FRIDAY and the date is also 7 which is my lucky number hope it brings you luck too :)
hi coldfusion hang in there your day will come soon in case u r low borrow some positive energy from newyorker

Another case transfer

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and would like to say that everybody are doing great job. I think it is like addiction, I spent countless hours reading postings.
Finally I decided to register and share my experience.
Recently my case was transferred to NYC office and no info ever since.
Here are my details:

I140 RD : 06/02/2004 & ND: 06/5/2004
i485 RD : 06/02/2004 & ND: 06/5/2004
i140 AD : 09/19/2004
FP notice : ?
i485 AD :?
TD : 10/19/2004

Hey Sidk

Welcome to the forum my friend. I am sure you will have a good time here.

I am sure everyone will introduce themselves to you. By the way I go by the name of "Newyorker012"...

Newyorker012

Welcome to the forum Sidk, you have pretty fast moving case, I-140 approved in 3 months, I-485 transferred in 4 months! Is your case part of any Pilot program?

welcome Sidk, thanks to tasneem and others. Newyorker and I do not need thanks since we carry the load all day. Tasneem, many people said this about the Friday. The last day of the week is always a better day anyway. Everyone is happy and looking forward to fun so yep I am positive and looking forward.. I am all set to go and by the way thanks to all who encouraged me to gather all the necessary info. I gathered evrything and am set to go...

Happy New Year to ALL

Hi Freinds

Happy new year to all of you.

I have a quick question. My AP was filed at NYC and got a receipt for Missouri Service Center.

The problem is when i go to check the case status online, it says invalid receipt number. Even i tried calling the 800 number and they said that the info is not in the system. Has anyone faced such a problem.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tasneem

tasneeman: God help you my friend. I am not sure if there is anyone who experineced what you are experiencing. I will suggest to you is get an info pass and go ask them. Good luck.

Hey Tasneeman

I think I have heard that problem before but realy don't recall when. Maybe you kow if you search through the forum you might come across this.. Anyways infopass is the direct solution to it(maybe)..

Hey you know johar, Last night I was thinking that what if I comeback from work today and check my mailbox and see an interview letter how would I react to it..:) Although it did not happen that way today but I am sure it will happen very soon for all of us.. All the best johar

Newyorker012

hi everyone and welcome sidk to the group of "the chossen one " thats what i call it
hey newyorker every morning i think that today is the day i will see my invitation letter and evening comes and i just see some credit card billso or new credit applications or 0% financing on 2005 honda accord etc etc etc no interview letter and than is morning again and the same thing start over again and again
or rather let me put it this way " MAIN AUR MERA MAILBOX AKSAR YAHI BATEIN KARTEY KAY INTERVIEW LETTER AATA TO KAISA LAGTA"
SO GUYS MY DAY STARTS WITH INS AND END WITH INS I SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE A TEENAGER HAVING BAD CRUSH ON SOME MOVIESTAR

Thank you for warm welcome.
As far as I140 Vermont speed up processing and I've seen approvals within month or so . What puzzles me is my I485 case transfer , I don't know what triggered it but what realy worries me that if NYC proccess by RD so I have 2 years for my turn.

Thank you newyorker: Hey what if you come home and find an approval in your mailbox how would you reat then? You never know it happens sometime.

Tasneem well put man. I felt like a cricket player and waiting for my turn on the couch by my window looking out for the mail man, especially on Saturdays. I know your feelings. At least I do not have to waite for the mail man these days but it is still so hard to waite. I just want to kill time but do not know how. I count many times a day and feel like the time has stoped. Wish you all the best.

Hang in there Sidk, in the end everything will be fine. It is worth waiting for.... You are still the lucky one. It seems like you hav enot waited at all and your case is moving real fast and you might bring in goodluck for all of us...

Hey Joharbhai

I think waiting for the approval right away is unreasonable, I guess I will wait for the interview letter as too much hopes may break a lot of heart later. I would take one step at a time, feels safe that way... But hey I would never doubt the mercy of GOD upon me.. I'll take the approval if HE wants me too hehehe

Newyorker012

what a nice person you are newyorker. So modest and melow. It is okay to aim high but expect the least. One of my case had such kind of a turn and that is why I think things happens. There is always someone with kind heart look at the case and see hey this is so straight forward lets just adjucate it. So hey who knows but a successful interview leading a same day stamp is equivalent to an approval. Good luck and stay modest and melow like the way you are. I always enoy reading your posts...

My pleasure joharali

Only one would know the pain of the phrase "out of luck" when one is really really out of luck

Newyorker012

Newyorker012 said:
My pleasure joharali

Only one would know the pain of the phrase "out of luck" when one is really really out of luck

Newyorker012
I hope none of us ever find that out

chaos!

I should be one of the old buddies in the world of ins. ( RD june 2002, TD june 2004) Ever since I've been living in this world called the earth, I've felt it is such an unfair world; some people make easy money without an effort, and some others make nothing and struggle with their desperate fight. And ever since I moved to the US, I've thought it is a previledge to live in the US with all different kinds of rights alloted to the average lower classed people like me. However, as far as what the American INS is doing these days is concerned, I've felt total unfairness and nonsense. Some people get their easy Green Card within one year or so, some others have been suffering with their heartburn and heartbreak from their delayed permanent residency processing. What's really happening to the world of INS? What's up with the New York office? Nowadays, all national service centers including Vermont are speeding up with their paperwork. But not the New York office. New York should be the most delayed place in the US. Wake up and do some work, people! At lease you must not abandon the files submitted in the 2002 while you're doing some of the files submitted in the early 2003. Who said America is the land of opportunity?

Hey Love Of God

You know , you are true with your thoughts but when the unlucky part come into play it is not really the INS but it has everything to do with us and GOD.
Some people really really get it easy but some like us struggle all the way and does not get the results, hmmmm I am sure no one but GOD can answer that.. what do u say?

Newyorker012

hi love of god

my rd is may 2002 and i too feel the same way that they have forgotten the 2002 filers we all have our own problems and worries and this long immigration process makes it worse but the only way out is pray and have faith
please i beg you and all others please don't make your life miserable because of this if you do so you have already lost the battle without fighting it and these precious years gone will not come again so smile and always be happy :)

Hey my case is the oldest on the forum 1485 receipt date March/April 2001.
However, I am still waiting and have no complaints. All I feel is waiting is painfull but what can we do nothing. Maybe we are just unlucky one's. People applied with me the same time ar epreparing to apply for Naturalization but my world is not shaken at all. We are living in the same place as they are, all we have is no right to vote otherwise we are doing fine. I am happy I have a job and my education. I can go anywhere in the world and make my living. SO why get upset. Life is short enjoy every single moment of it as every moment is life. Do not worry about these little glitches in life. Hey welcome to the forum with open arms and embrace the fact with smiling face. Come visit us here and we will keep you busy. The one's who got approved with no problems did not get have this fun over here. Take it easy and enjoy. I will throw some lights on this topic later today..