New York City Transfers

Taneem: Thanks for your advice but I do believe that over speeding is against the law and so is taking too many documents. I am planing on taking what is asked in the letter and see what happens. How many people get stamp on the same day anyway. I reserve the right to change my mind at a critical time but so far determined on taking what is asked in the letter. :) My RD date is 2001 and is the oldest case I believe....

i know but don't worry newyorker hamarey bhi din aayehgay we will also be posting our interview details some day
Johar your 2005 will be starting a BANG so you don't have to worry.Just take every possible detail for the interview

i use to think i was the oldest until you came! i hope u change ur mind about the interview details if it would have been me i would also carry my kindergarten report card just in case !

Thanks Tasneem. I am interested to see how soon coldfusion get approval in the mail... Good luck coldfusion..... my best wishes for all of us... Neglected children
Tasneem, one more thing, I do not have a lawyer even once I had two.... Ironic :)

AP Number starting with MSC not EAC

Experts,

I recently applied for AP in the local office in NY. Yesterday I received the "Recipt Notice" and the receipt number on it start with 'MSC05XXXXX' whereas my I485 number starts with 'EACXXXXXXXX'.

Is it normal?

What does this mean?

Thanks!

Happy Holidays!

PhillyJune1

Hey Tasneem & Johar bhai whatz up,

Nahi yaar, I was not quiet, just upset yaar,
Kabhi jayege hum apne des yaar-----
But hey friends I feel really hopeful when I look at everyone here, I will fight this as long as it takes.

USCIS -- BRING IT ON, we might have lost the battle but we will win the war

kya khayal hai aap sab ka ???

Newyorker

definately newyorker kabhi hum, apne des ko jaageh par philhaal hum kal SWADES dekh neh jaa rahe hai. Hope this one is not as bad as VEER ZAARA
i know it is very depressing but cheer up ! we shall overcome someday deep in our heart i do believe we shall overcome some day and lets us do this together.so cheer up and have a great week-end even better u too go to see SWADES
AB BATAO KYA KHAYAL HAI :)

Tasneem,

Good Plan seeing swades, quite an inspiration!!! Khayal accha hai. Let me know first how the movie is and then I would give it a shot. Let me know the reviews. You have a good weekend.... Wapas aaakar news dena

Newyorker

I485 Transf. to NYC

Just I Want to Wish Everyone a Very Happy And A Healthy Holyday.
Case Transf.
08/30/04
Not News Yet. :D

phillyjune1, MSC is Missouri Service Center. It seems that your AP has been transferred to Missouri. EAC is Vermont Service Center.

Thanks Elim

Thanks for your reply. Are all APs processed in Misouri? This is my first AP. Appreciate if you could give more details if you know.

PhillyJune1

I'm not sure whether all AP now process in MSC or not, but in your case, it has been transferred to MSC.

Hey Guys/Gals

Good Morning

How is it going with this immigration B.S.
Any news or interview letters for anyone as yet. I saw this programme on TVasia yesterday and that guy Suresh Dalal from the new jersey bar was on it and he said that the 245(i) case atleast takes 1 year for an interview to be scheduled.

I am sad now... :(

Newyorker012

newyorker and tasneem: The day will come when our deads will be presented in front of us by the USCIS and a stamp will be placed in our passports. My interview seems to be just around the corner. I hope to be in a position to be able to say "free at last" Cheer :)

Hi Johar

thanks yaar, It feels better to talk to everyone in the same position, Believe it or not yaar I am losing so many great opportunity for better jobs, I feel like Oh GOD, please please please let me out of this hell. Just today morning I received a call for a job offer which is toooo good to let go, but can't help it, it has a slightly different job description then what I am doing. Taking that job might hamper the GC process. Anyways, I hope we get out of this soon

Newyorker012

newyorker: You are absolutely right talking to each other reduces the stress. For GC an indian song. I can post translation if people are interested but will loose the meaning anyway. theri rahoon me kari hey dil tham ki, ham hay devani theri nam ki. meri akue ke noor meri del ki suroor chahay raho door door thumhay pana hay zaroor. So ya hang in there..... :)

newyorker yaar, apka shukria: Look at those EB1's on this site.. they got bigger kashkol and waiting outside the INS. I was just unlucky like you guys and that is all... Special case, what can we do... Ham jo huay is dunia kay tukrai huay..