New York City Transfers

Hi Gclord, Mine Is A Simple Employment Based Case No Amnesty Or Whatsoever Has Been Filed Prior To My Application . Still Waiting 5 Months Now !
To Ny-niw Is Your An Emploment Based Or Family Based Transfer?

Johar ali,

i am in company executive catagory.... Don't know the reason for transfer.

done two fp, have 3 ead, ap's....

waiting for interview letter...

thanks....

Goankar: I am not sure what to make of this but I think they might ask you to provide financial proof of your company. Is your company you work for relatively a smaller company? Good luck :) Sorry to hear that you are the only EB1 case. Have you tried to apply again through NIW as well. The NIW might get approved before you get an interview. You never know and this was just a thought.

Johar Ali,

thanks for your reply. any idea on how long will take to schedule interview with eb1 case..... any insight in to this...

any eb1 case waiting for interview in nyc in this forum....

thanks...

Goanker, I have no idea how long it should take. I guess it is luck of a draw. They decide on case by case. My case was transfered on Septmeber 22, 2004 and interview scheduled on January 07, 2004 but others waited for years. So good luck and hang in there.. I stood on weighing scale with fortune (which I normally do not believe in but guess what it said. "Better late than never" and that was the day I got my interview letter... Good luck :)

Thanks Johar ali. Only we need to wait on our luck...

Cold fustion, could you pls post your interview exp....

thanks...

Hi Johar Ali
Is Your 485 Rd Date 2001? If So Than You Have Full Right To Recieve The Interview Call Within 3 Months Of Transfer.
Is Your Case In Section 245(i)?
Have Recieved Any Rfe After Filing Your 485 ? Because It Is Really Strange That They Have Told U To Come For The Interview Just With Your Passport.

Thanks guys: Tasneem: My case A simple EB2 no 245(i) with a small glitch due to my lawyer negligence and my agnorance of the immigration law and completely relying on the lawyer. I have been finger printed twice by now and had RFE'd twice. The last time I got finger printed was on November 16th and my interview is on January 07, 2005. My application date is April , 2001.. That is right they asked for my passport and employer letter but that is all...
I am not sure if I should take anything else but people suggested, I take tax returns etc., My case was delayed because my lawyer had agnored my J-1 status and had filed my I-485. The error was disclosed at the first RFE.. Anyway, now I have J-1 waiver and see what happens. I hope I get the stamp.. I am so tired of waiting..
SO this was my whole story.. Thanks for asking. Let see what coldfusion says :)

Tasneem,

I am the primary applicant, both my wife's and my I-485 were transferred to NYC on the same day. No job change.

Copy of Tax return?

Coldfusion,
Can you please confirm how did you get the copies of tax returns from IRS and how long did it take.Also all the best for your interview please do update us on your experience.

Thanks

Hey Coldfusion

What you doing man? It was kinda very simple to understand that if you change employer you need the financial corporate returns of the new employer. Kyaa yaar, You know this was important. Anyways I hope you will get the decision asap. Please let us know about it

Newyorker012

Newyorker

hi

I thought that would have been sent while filing AC21. It was stupid on my part not to have verified that it was done at that time. I regret it now :(

Thanks

hey coldfusion
sorry about the delay. but i guess you will hear from them soon i have read a similar kind of case in one of the threads and they get it within 15 days so enjoy!

this one for you johar ali learn from coldfusion experience
you better take everything even though they have not asked for .
r u planning to take your lawyer for the interview

Good Luck ColdFusion!!

Hey Cold fusion,
Cheer up man ! I am sure you will see the approval soon in your mail box.

1. Did you take the IRS transcripts with you or the form print outs beacuse that I think takes up to 60 days to get from IRS?

2.Can you please let me know if you sent the income tax returns of the company OR the IRS print outs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tax returns

I had the IRS transcript as well my copy for my tax return. I called IRS and ordered it took just 1 week to get the Transcripts. It is free also