New York City Transfers

Thx Coldfusion! I Hope We Get The Invitation Soon .we Are All Waiting For Your Interview Hope It Goes Well. R U Taking Ur Lawyer For The Interview?

Interview

Johar,

My Lawyer recd only the Interview letter which asks for the Interview letter, Passpost and 3 year tax returns. It said that was attorney copy.

But when I recd after few days I got the similar Interview letter but along with other documents.

My understanding is in the Interview they can ask any document to verify. Most of the Interviews in this forum they have mentioned that they ask for pay stubs, approved I-140.. etc.,

Thanks

NYC Interview

Tasneem

I am taking the lawyer with me. It may cost me 2K but I can't take chances here.

Thanks for your wishes...

coldfusion,
you scared me...you mentioned taking a lawyer to the interview may cost 2K...? i am just thinking of hiring someone to go with me on interview (i have no lawyer right now...)

Lawyer for the Interview

I am not sure how each lawyer is charging. They charge anywhere around 100 to 250/hour. I am not sure on what it may cost me yet. I think he had told me 3 yrs back that it will be 180/hour. Now the years have gone by..

If we have to wait then ultimately we pay for that wait also. So keep a cushion if you take a lawyer. Take a good lawyer with you if you decide to do that.

If you are confident that your case is good then you may not need one. But it is case to case.

I 485 Transfered To New York

Hi Newyork012 and Tasneeman,
I am in same boat my case was transfered to NY
on 08/30/04.
no news yet.
case information.
245 I
Apply i485 05/30/03
Tansfered. to NY 30/30/04.
I am praying for every one, for God to help us out of this sufferage.
:mad:

Hey Tasneem

Hi Tasneem

"tommyI485" is also in the same boat. I guess there are more aliens on this planet of ours. Hey tommy , looks like we are going to be here for quite some time..

And nahee yaar I haven't done the appointment yet, quite busy at work but I want to do it on the weekend, if you'll be available online that would be great since you are the senior 2002 filer I will be following then hehehe,

Abhi mai chalta hoon, too hungry...
Bye

Newyorker012

Newyorker

"jeetey Raho Shishyah Is Guru Key Nakshey Kadam Par Chalogeh To Bahut Aageh Jaa O Geh"
What Re It Does Not Even Take 5 Minutes To Make An Appoinment Kya Pata Tumneh Idhar Appointmentaur Mail Mein Udhar Interview Letter Aaja-eh. When It Comes To Immigration I Am Very Superstious U Never Know Whatof Our Action Becomes A Good Omen.
Just Kidding Do What You Have To.
Bye
Tasneem

Guruji

I hope you are true with your suspicion, If something like this happens I will treat you and your whole family with where ever you want to eat.
But guruji let see what happens, I will try to get this done on the weekend. also my DL is expiring , to maine socha ke kyu nahee saath mein karlu. Kya khayal hai theek hi socha na!!! :)

Newyorker012

you are not alone!

Even I am Oct 2002 Filer, transfered to NYC on April, 04. Still awaiting interview letter!

tasneem said:
Hi Newyorker
Thx For Taking The Advice . I Know The Frustration At Least Your Rd Date Is 2003 , Mine Is 2002 , Most Of The 2002 485 Filers Are All Done With I Am The Only Rare Specimen Remaining (rather I Should Be In The Veteran Group) So Imagine How Frustrating It Is For Me.
So Take It Easy! Aur Batao Appointment Mila Ke Nahee?

here am I

I am one of your companions. still waiting for the interview notice.
rd June 02, td june 21. 04. you guys are not lonely!

To All 2002 Filers
Wow And I Thought I Was Alone. Don't Worry 2005 Will Give Us What We Have Been Waiting For So Long.has Anyone Of You'll Contacted Any Congressmen About The You Cases

Transfer to Interview

tasneem, newyorker

for me the case was transferred in april 04 and have interview in dec 04. I don't know when you guys were transferred.

It's a 6 month wait to schedule and 8 month wait for the interview for me. Do you see something when it may happen for you?

thanks

Hey Coldfusion

It's a good thing you get your interview within 6 months time, Is your a
245(I) case , Please post a little detail.
Mine is a 245(I)
Rd 01/10/03 (I485/140)
140 Approved : 03/18/04
TD 07/19/04 to NYC

what do you think about this ...

Newyorker012...

Hey Coldfusion

Sorry for the 140 approval date error
it got approved on 03/18/03 and well I changed my job this year in october after the case was tranfered to local NYC, also moved one time filed AR11 and address was changed sucessfully.

any comments are welcome

Newyorker012

Does nay one knows how long does it take for the FBI to complete a name check. I was finger printed on November 16th, 2004

After long wait, finally received inerview letter today along with FP notification, things to bring, medical exam & affidavit of support.

Do we have to go for medical exam again? What is the affidavit of support for? Both me and my wife is working. Please advise.

RD 2/02
TD NY 6/04

Case status never changed. Still old message regarding transfer to local office.

Interview Scheduling

Newyorker,

Mine is not a 245(i). But I changed job, I changed address, its a eb2 case. wha ever worse has to happen had happened to me . I have faith in the USCIS system that it has happened when they said it will happen.

For me they said after transfer to Missouri that it will take 3 to 5 months schedule a interview and it happened in 6 months.

We should not cry foul on their system unless we have something strange in our applications.

I applied for the certified tax receipts. I got them in 3 days. Its amazing. We have to give credit to the IRS. It happens automated.

I-485 May 2002
3 Ead's 3 Fp's and 3 Ap's
Transfer April 2004
Interview Dec 2004

Thanks