N400 Tracker For Memphis /TSC

Anyone get an oath letter yet?

I see that the Memphis processing date is now past my priority date. So, what do the processing dates mean? I thought it meant that priority dates before the processing date should be complete (i.e. I should have completed my oath by now.) But, I am still waiting for an oath letter.

Is there anyone out there who received an oath letter for Memphis that had their interview December or later?

Thanks!

See time lines for my wife and myself. No oaths yet. This office sucks in all. 2 oath ceremonies have gone by after my wife's interview and nothing yet. We have wasted so much money for some trips she had to take overseas due to pending oaths.

See time lines for my wife and myself. No oaths yet. This office sucks in all. 2 oath ceremonies have gone by after my wife's interview and nothing yet. We have wasted so much money for some trips she had to take overseas due to pending oaths.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get the May oath. I guess this means you'll have to go for second fingerprints soon. :(

Oath letter

I got my oath letter Friday! :D It's for May 1st. This will make my processing time exactly one year.

I hesitated posting this because I know there must be people who have earlier priority dates that are still waiting. I don't know why mine would go before others though... Anyway, I hope you already got or will get your letters soon too.

But, I know that people read this forum to try to estimate the processing times and the status for their DO (at least that was what I was doing). So, I thought this info may be of help to someone and thus posted.

Thanks for the great support and info on this forum!

I got my oath letter Friday! :D It's for May 1st. This will make my processing time exactly one year.

I hesitated posting this because I know there must be people who have earlier priority dates that are still waiting. I don't know why mine would go before others though... Anyway, I hope you already got or will get your letters soon too.

But, I know that people read this forum to try to estimate the processing times and the status for their DO (at least that was what I was doing). So, I thought this info may be of help to someone and thus posted.

Congratulations!!..Can you please post your timeline for reference.

Can you please post your Timelines.
My priority date was for Jun1, 07, FP was done on June 28. Interview was scheduled for March 18, 08 but then descheduled due to "unforeseen circumstances". No info since then, I have my inforpass appt tomorrow to find out whats going on.

I'm assuming you were interviewed at Memphis?
Thank you for posting about your status. Congratulations on getting things done.

Timeline Reply

Yes, my DO is Memphis.

Mailed N-400 at the end of April.
Priority Date May 1, 2007.
Fingerprint - early June.
Interview letter received mid-December.
Interviewed on Feb 26, 2008.
Oath letter received last week
Oath on May 1, 2008 (exactly one year)

Hope this helps!

Yes, my DO is Memphis.

Hope this helps!

Where is your oath ceremony? Thanks.

We have our oath ceremonies in the Cannon Center as well. I am not familiar that much with downtown and also the letter is loosely worded. It does not actually give a street address. It says "US District Court, Corner of Front St and Poplar Ave, Memphis" and then goes on to say "Cannon Center".

Any advice on where to go? I googled it and it shows the address as 255 N Main St.

Oath ceremony - May 1st, 2008 at Cannon Center

Memphis DO / TSC

Mailing Date: 05/03/2007
Received Date: 05/07/2007
Finger Printing Date: 06/14/2007
Interview Date: 02/28/2008 (Notice date 12/14/2007 recd. on 12/21/2007)
Oath Notice received on: 04/11/2008
Oath Ceremony: 05/01/2008

We have our oath ceremonies in the Cannon Center as well. I am not familiar that much with downtown and also the letter is loosely worded. It does not actually give a street address. It says "US District Court, Corner of Front St and Poplar Ave, Memphis" and then goes on to say "Cannon Center".

Any advice on where to go? I googled it and it shows the address as 255 N Main St.

Congrats on getting your oath letters as well!

Yeah, the letter was a bit confusing. But, if you look at the map, the two locations (Main St and the corner address) are right near each other along the perimeter of a building / structure. So, I think they are one and the same place. Also, if you look at the link Sonith provided, it says:

Thursday, May 1
Naturalization Ceremony
10 am—Cannon Center
(co-sponsored by the U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee)
Over 250 new citizens will be sworn in during this ceremony

So, the Court is sponsoring it, even though it's in the Cannon Center. In any case, since there will be over 250 people there, I think we can figure out where to go and if we get lost, there'll bound to be others hanging around trying to figure it out too.

Since we're talking about questions with the oath letter, my letter has the time scribbled out and a new time of 8:00AM on it. Does yours say 8:00AM too?

Also, the X's next to what to bring / do are not aligned with the boxes to check off. So, it's not clear to me what's checked off. Do you have everything on that list checked off EXCEPT "Other"?

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply on location. My time is scribbled 8:00 am as well with black out and stuff. Not the kind of letter we are used to like the Notice of Action.

Regarding the documents, I will go home and verify what's on the letter but I remember it is pretty standard documents that were asked. Green card, letter, passport (if any trips outside) but I am just planning on bringing the oath letter, green card, drivers license. That's it. My wife will get her passport too because she had a trip between oath and interview.

Yes, my DO is Memphis.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply on location. My time is scribbled 8:00 am as well with black out and stuff. Not the kind of letter we are used to like the Notice of Action.

Regarding the documents, I will go home and verify what's on the letter but I remember it is pretty standard documents that were asked. Green card, letter, passport (if any trips outside) but I am just planning on bringing the oath letter, green card, drivers license. That's it. My wife will get her passport too because she had a trip between oath and interview.

Yeah, I was planning on bringing the same things. But, for the oath letter, we have to fill out the back side (with the yes and no questions) AND sign it BEFORE we get to there, right? Or do we need to do it in the presence of an officer on the ceremony day?

Also, you only got two sheets in your oath envelope, right? The oath letter and a blue informational sheet, right?

Thanks!

List of documents is just 2: Green card & oath letter. I think its no big deal if we sign before or on the same date. To keep it simple, I am planning to sign it over there as it won't take more than 2 mins anyway.

Yeah I received a blue and white sheet.

Got my oath ceremony letter in the mail today!
Almost at the finish line.:)

My oath will be in Nashville.

Here's my updated timeline.

6/8/2007 - Application Mailed
7/5/2007- Received I-797 Notice of Action
7/5/2007- Received Finger print notification for July 11th.
7/11/2007 - Fingerprints appointment
12/26/2007 - Interview notice received
3/26/2008 - Interview
5/16/2008 - Oath Ceremony