N400 Hartford tracker.

JP and others,
I did call the customer service number and they told me what was in the website in regards to the case. The case was received and it takes 360 days to process and asked me to get an infopass. I asked him to transfer me to an IO but he said he wouldn't be able to. I asked him why he couldn't. He didn't give me a response for it and just asked me to get an infopass.

I don't plan to get an appointment atleast for time being.

Just to let you know that the CS# is not worth calling as they don't give you any update more than what you have in the website.

Thanks

I got thru to IO

Maggiv, et al

I got thru to IO (I told the first person that I got to go for vacation and I need a firm date and others who have applied with me has received letters). After giving some hard time, he transferred to IO. IO was not that useful. She looked at my case and said, computer has schedule the interview. But surely you can get more info from IO (like is namecheck thru ...etc...) Becos they can actually see our case history. The first line guys is useless.

with regards

JP,
If the IO said that the comp has scheduled the interview, did you ask him when you would get your IL? Also did you check with him if your name check is complete or not? Also provide your PD? Is it 04/08 or 04/18?

Thanks

Maggiv,

Here are my details:

Priority date : 04/08/2006
Finger Print date : 05/12/2006
District Office : Hartford
Vermont Service Center

IO told me that name check is through. When I asked for timframe, I was told within August. So if you try few times, you may get a nicer front end person, who may transfer you to IO.

Hi JP and folks,
When everyother DO sends out interview letter after 2 months of FP, whats happenning with Hartford? They were pertty fast until April, but why are we not getting any updates from them. I am really frustrated every day seeing the forum as well as my mailbox.

Keep updating.
Thanks

My case disappeared

Maggiv and others,

My case has disappeared from USCIS site. I am travelling for 15 days and do not have access. Have any of your case has disappeared?

Thank you

JP

JP,
Congratulations!!!Hope you get your IV letter sooner. In regards to my case, nothing has changed.
Wish us all good luck.

Thanks

Got IV letter

Hi Maggiv et al,

I got my IV letter. Sep 8th is my date. Good luck to you to receive the letter soon.

with regards
JP

Hi JP,
Congrats for you IL arrival. Did they ask you anything specific to bring for the interview? What time is yours?

Thanks

Time is 12:00 noon, they did not ask anything specific for interview.

maggiv said:
Hi JP,
Congrats for you IL arrival. Did they ask you anything specific to bring for the interview? What time is yours?

Thanks

Have you received your IV letter

JP and others,
My online message still remains the same. I haven't received anything from them yet.

Still waiting.Thanks

Details of Speeding Tickets

Hi,

Thank you very much for the information. Did you provide the details of your Speeding Tickets in the N-400 application? How do I get the driving records, court records, etc..

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas123

johnpa2005 said:
Maggiv et al,

I got my IV letter, the date is Sep 08. Good luck to all of you.

with regards
JP

JP, Congratulations!

How did you get to USCIS telling you that the name check is finished? I have been waiting almost 3 months after my FP, have no idea if I am still undergoing Name check or not.

Please help,

Hi
Nothing till now. No news at all. Need to find out whats happenning. Planning of calling the 1-800 number either today or tomorrow and shall let you know the details.

Thanks

Hi All,
Today I called the CS 1-800 number and spoke with them. The lady was very nice and curteous, I asked her to transfer to an IO to talk about my case. Without asking me anything and giving me a rough time, she transferred the call. I was waiting for appro.25mins and got to another lady who asked me various questions like my name, address, A# etc and opened up the file. I asked her when I can expect an interview from them. For that she told me that they were waiting for the final name check from FBI and I need to be patient. The system was supposed to give an interview date on the 31st of July. As the name check was not completed, they are still waiting for it. She asked me to call in a couple of weeks as she said everything else was fine and that I need to be patient. She was also very courteous.

Hopefully something soon happens. I don't wish to get stuck in the name check for months.

Wish me good luck.

Thanks

Good luck Maggiv. I am also waiting for my interview letter. Based on your good experience, I will call USCIS and try to find the status of my case too. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone here, or know someone, who took oath in US district court at 915 Lafayette Blvd in Bridgport?

Any hints on parking, facilitiy, staff etc?

Thanks