N400 Hartford tracker.

Has anyone got an interview letter from Hartford

Zamiindar and Nakatu,

have any one of you recieved an interview letter yet?
please let us know

thanks

Got a new Interview date

Since nobody seems to be active, I am updating my entry so that future visitors may get some useful information.
I have recieved my new appointment for Interview after it was cancelled earlier. I had called the 800 number to figure out what was going on and they told me that everythin was fine except Hartford was a little overloaded and as a result they had to reschedule some interviews. I kep waiting and finally yesterday the second notice came by mail.
thanks

Another one in the pipeline...

For all you statistics trackers, here is my timeline so far:

RD:11/13/06
PD:11/13/06
FP ND:11/21/06
FP:12/01/06

I will keep you posted...

No interview letter so far....

Here is my timeline:
RD: 08/09/2006
PD: 08/09/2006
FP ND: 08/16/2006
FP: 09/05/2006
IL: Waiting (online case still not updated)

Spouse interview done and oath next month

Hello all,
My spouse had a successful interview today in Hartford. Only 4 questions asked from the standard list. Asked to read the n-400 etc. The person was couteous and gave a date for oath next month.
I have also recieved the interview letter for next month.

thanks

interview cancelled second time

This is too frustrating my interview that was cancelled in Oct '06 was rescheduled for Jan 07 and just today I got another cancellation. Both me and my spouse applied together, My spouse had the interview and is scheduled for the oath in Jan 07. Dunno what to do :mad: :( :eek: :confused: :D :p

Unfortunately, the cancellation could be due to your pending background check by FBI. You might want to schedule an infopass to talk to a USCIS officer to find out what is really going on. As I understand, since May 2006, USCIS will not interview applicants if their background check is still pending. Good luck,

Jack

sawankaandha said:
This is too frustrating my interview that was cancelled in Oct '06 was rescheduled for Jan 07 and just today I got another cancellation. Both me and my spouse applied together, My spouse had the interview and is scheduled for the oath in Jan 07. Dunno what to do :mad: :( :eek: :confused: :D :p

I already talked at the 1-800 numbeer

cajack,

I talked to the person at the 1-800 number and she told me that there was nothing pending in my case and the file was already sent to the DO.
She said that the DO is backlogged and as the processing dates move I will be sent a new letter for interview.

I will try to schedule an infopass soon
thanks

It is a great news. I think as long as you are not stuck in the infamous name check, you will see you interview very soon. Good luck,

Jack

sawankaandha said:
cajack,

I talked to the person at the 1-800 number and she told me that there was nothing pending in my case and the file was already sent to the DO.
She said that the DO is backlogged and as the processing dates move I will be sent a new letter for interview.

I will try to schedule an infopass soon
thanks

2 months of no proress reported by anyone? What's happening? Hartford DO just posted July 8th as its current processing date, which is less than a month of progress over the June 15th date reported a month ago. Anybody has any insight?

Any body waiting for oath letter for over 90 days.
--------------------
N400 Applied: 2nd August
Interview 15th Dec, 2006
Oath Letter: waiting.

Hartford is moving really very slow. My case has been approved since 01-16-2007, but have not heard anything for oath ceremony so far. Any idea how I can expertise the process. I would be traveling in few weeks.

Thanks

Wow! does it really take that long to get an oath date?
I was hoping to have oath in 2-3 weeks after the interview.

I posted my dates in other thread, but once again:
priority date was September 1st, 2006,
Interview Notice issued on January 19, 2007
Interview Date is tomorrow, March 29th, 2007

If I will make it tomorrow to the interview (I may not, because my baby is due anytime now), will post my experience.

Just came back from the interview.
The whole thing took less than an hour.
We arrived 10 minutes before the interview, waited just 10-15 minutes, then I was called in alone (they didn't let my husband in), verified the application, then the guy had me read 2 lines of some text, gave one sentence to write, real simple ... something like "He had to look for a job", then asked 10 questions on history and politics, all were from the book.. he had a list and he went through all of them. I answered all correctly.
Then he invited my husband to sign a paper that he lives with me.
He checked only passport, drivers license and green card.

Are you schedule for oath ceremony or not?

Oops, sorry... was in a hurry to reply
Yes, I was given a choice of 13th or 27th of April, I chose 27th, so I was scheduled. I was told I won't need any more letters (I explicitly asked him) and was given some paper to bring with me on the date of oath.

Are you schedule for oath ceremony or not?

singhp, I'm not sure if this is right thing to do, but in your place I would call them up. My husband was scheduled for oath right in the office too, so was one of my friends, we all had different cases: family based, residence based, marriage based.
Unless you know a reason they didn't schedule you right there.