N400 Hartford tracker.

My status also changed

Maggiv,

The status message changed for me also.

Looks like changed for most.

Eagerly waiting for that mail :)

JP

My status also changed to the same wording you all describe, and I have not even received a letter for fingerprints... I think they may have just changed the standard wording; not sure it really means anything.

Maggiv, The post pointed by you seems from NYC DO

Maggiv,

Thanks for the info.

The poster on the thread pointed by you is from NYC District Office. We desperately need more info from Hartford D.O.

with regards
JP

IV letter

My wife received IV letter. It is Aug 18th. The PDs are 04/08/2006. I am yet to receive. Still waiting.

JP

JP,
Nope not yet. Still my fingers are crossed. Waiting every single day for that. Congrats for your wife for getting her IL. I think we might have to be patient. There is nothing we could do.
Shall keep posting once I hear anything.

Thanks

Did anyone receive IL this saturday from Hartford DO? Surprising that this is not moving. My PD is 04/17/2006.

Not yet recd

Maggiv,

You are right. What is happening to Hartford office? My case has not even disappeared on the website. I will post here as soon as I get the IV letter.

My info

JohnPa and Maggiv,

You guys provided a great deal of good information. Thanks!!

Here is my latest:
Priority Date: 5/18/06
District: Hartford
Finger Print: 6/16/06

My case just disappered from the website this morning (6/30), and the case said it was updated on 6/30 as well.

I had a horrible time with the folks in Hartford (ASC) on 6/16, there were a lot of folks there that day waiting for FP. The ladies there were really rude, almost treating all those were waiting in line sub human. I hardly argues with anyone, but I really argued with the lady that did my print. My fingers were fine, but she kept on complaining, and several prints didn't even get passed. I complianed to supervisor, but no help!!

I hope tomorrow I will be getting an interview notice, then second finger print notice. ;-) but that is anyone's guess at the moment.

Good luck to you two as well.. You should get them too, if not earlier than mine..

Frogbyte : congrats

Frogbyte:

Congrats, I wish you to get the letter today (7/1). Thanks for the wishes for me to recieve also.

Actually there is another thread, where the discussion was, are males only receiving the interview letters late? Can you please let me know, whether you are male or female applicant?

Thank you

Maggiv : Any update from you? Are you a male or female applicant?

Hi Maggiv:

I have still not recd my IV notice. I am checking the site (3-4 times) everyday.

Anyway, did your case disappear on the website? There is a theory, may be male applicants are receiving IV letters late, because they go through more extensive check. Can you please let me know, whether you are a male or female applicant?

Thank you

First of all Frogbyte,
Congrats and hope you get your IV letter soon.
JP,
I am not sure if this makes a difference. Anyhow I am a male. If that holds true, then thats the reason why I am not getting the IL. Lets us wish ourself good luck and hopefully we should receive the IL soon.

Shall definitely post if I receive it.

Regards

Frogbyte : Did you receive your letter?

Frogbyte,

Just curious, Did you receive your interview letter? Is your case still not appearing in USCIS site?

There is no status change for my case. I talked with Immigration officer (called 1800#) and he said mine is in the queue for scheduling (whatever it means :)

with regards
JP

Maggiv/Safian/Frogbyte : Any updates?

Friends,

I am yet to receive my IV letter. This is killing me, No updates. Did you guys hear anything back? Waht is holding Hartford? OR Is it only us?

with regds
JP

JP,
Not yet. This is for sure name check(thats what seems to me). Hartford really don't have any updates. Its been almost 2 months since we had out fp done. No response and its killing me too. Waiting for the letter every single day.

Regards

JP and floks,
Did anyone receive IL in the recent times from Hartford. Could you guys post if you hear anything.

Thanks

Maggiv : Still no IV letter. Checking mail and this thread everyday

Maggiv and others,

Still no mail for me, Checking mail and this forum everyday. Here is what I suggest, I am also planning to do this:

call 1800 number and ask for Immigration officer. And check what is happening? If I get solid answer, I will post here.

with regards

JP