MY N600 UPDATE INFORMATION

Hope everything works out. Sorry I can't help because our situation is slightly different. If your attorney thinks you have enough documentation for the N600, then I think those documents should be good enough for your passport. I say go for it! Worse they can do to you is deny your application. Good luck!
Thank you.!! I decided and apply for my passport Monday, and I check on line today and it says is been process..!! They also cash my check, I'm so happy!! I hope everything turns out ok, my N600 nothing yet Since November 2015, I only received the NOA letter nothing else.

I sent my N600 on November 2014 amd received a letter on January 2015 saying they received my application, they took almost a year after I heard back from them on December 19 , 2015 they send a request for evidence and get that letter 2 days later, I send the evidence they requested since my father died I was never under his custody but I derived USC when I was born, I'm 25 now and I have always have an USP but wanted to get the certificate just in case, March 7th they put me in the que for Oath ceremony and I have no heard from them since then, I call the National Center and was told to wait any time between 90 to 120 days after the email I received saying I was in the line for oath ceremony so in short

Nov 14, 2014 send N600
Jan 13, 2015 received a letter from USCIS
Dec 19, 2015 Request for evidence
Dec 21 ,2015 request for evidence letter received
Jan 5, 2016 sent evidence
March 7 , 2016 Oath ceremony que
June 8 , 2016 Infopass app.

By the way this's the email I received 3 months after I submitted all the documents and since then have not heard anything from them so I decided to make a infopass app and I'm going on the 8th of this month, I'll keep you guys updated.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: NBC**********

Application Type: N600, APPLICATION FOR A CERTIFICATE OF CITIZENSHIP

Your Case Status: Oath Ceremony

We placed you in line for your oath ceremony and will send you a notice for Receipt Number NBC**********, with the date, time, and location of your oath ceremony. You should receive your notice within 30 days of its mailing date. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

Hi everyone,

I have read all you guys' comments and I was wondering if you could help me with this:

Here is my situation :

1) My father naturalized when I was 16 in 2005.

2) I obtained my permanent resident status (green card) on June 2006, which was one month prior to my 18th birthday.

3) My parents were married at the time I was born, so my father shows on my birth certificate.

4) The divorce decree awarded my parents joint custody (I have the divorce decree) and I lived with my father during summers in the USA (even with a tourist visa) and lived with my mother during school years.

Based on this information I think I should be eligible to apply for citizenship through both N600 and a passport. But since the third part of the Child Citizenship Act says ;

• The child is residing in or has resided in the United States in the legal and physical custody of the U.S. citizen parent pursuant to a lawful admission for permanent residence.
How would I prove one month residence? Do you think the State Department would cause any trouble when applying for a passport in my case?

Help me please!

Littleme2 I think you better off applying for the passport and since you are over 18 I doubt they'll care about residency
Do you think they would cause any problems just because I obtained my permanent resident status only one month prior to my 18th birthday? Or does it even matter?

No not at all long as everything happened before 18 and you meet the requirements you should be just fine. Just send all the paper work that make you eligible all original to the department of state

No not at all long as everything happened before 18 and you meet the requirements you should be just fine. Just send all the paper work that make you eligible all original to the department of state
Oh okay that's a relief to know. How would I be able to prove physical custody? I only was under the custody of my father during summer periods and I was delivered to my father via Lufthansa's Unaccompanied Minor program. I attended several summer schools but I am not sure if they still keep records of those since it has been about 10-15 years.

Right but what year you were born my father got my sister without physical custody and she never lived with him once.

So your father had joint custody but your father didnot live with her?

I was born on 1989. So I qualify for the Child Citizenship Act of 2000 (Since I was under 18 in 2001). So you think there would be no problems with my case based on my information?

Clerk office should be your best choice with your original secondary proof of citizenship documents. And my sister passport expired 4 years ago and she just renewed it last month even with 4 years expired passport they accept her 4 years expired passport as her original proof of citizenship

I lost my passport a month after receiving it, I paid 150 for a file search and plus my passport fee and they sent me a a new one in the mail without out showing any proof of citizenship

I lost my passport a month after receiving it, I paid 150 for a file search and plus my passport fee and they sent me a a new one in the mail without out showing any proof of citizenship
Thank you so much! I think there should be no problems with my application as well since I meet all the criteria.