Movement To Remove Retrogression And Have A Better Life

COUNT ME IN..I have updated the spreadsheet.

I am have been trying to find out more details about this Bill..when it is scheduled for voting in the senate etc..can someone shed light?

Volunteer for drafting letters

Guys,

Upon my request, GCBy2010 has volunteered to draft a letter, based on 1st draft perpared by Saurabh & Sandeep. I know he has excellent writing skill and I am glad that he is ready to help us in our efforts.

Great Job Gcby2010

Great Job Gcby2010

The Whole Community Will Appreciate Your Hard Work And Efforts

I Also Like Efforts By Saurabh, Kewl And Others.................................

Pledge Support Via Aila

http://capwiz.com/aila2/home/
Please go to the above link and contact your congressman and senator of state and pledge your support to
Support the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of 2005, S. 1033/H.R. 2330

Also do the same for the president
You can do 2 things
1.SEND AN EMAIL
2.EXPORT IT AS RTF form(Letter option), and then customize with some personal event/story etc
as it was told by RAJEEV and mail the letters
the addresses and every thing is prepolutated pls take 10 minutes of your time and FLOOD the MAIL BOXES of all these congressman to make them understand the issue.
Please spend atleast 10$ per family
SEND SEPARATE letters as written by you, your wife and your kids explaining the INDIVIDUAL family situations
the framework of the letter is created and so all you have to do is to add a para of your own situation
PLEASE PLEASE DO IT
im attaching a template that i created.

Pledge Support Via Aila

http://capwiz.com/aila2/home/
Please go to the above link and contact your congressman and senator of state and pledge your support to
Support the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of 2005, S. 1033/H.R. 2330

Also do the same for the president
You can do 2 things
1.SEND AN EMAIL
2.EXPORT IT AS RTF form(Letter option), and then customize with some personal event/story etc
as it was told by RAJEEV and mail the letters
the addresses and every thing is prepolutated pls take 10 minutes of your time and FLOOD the MAIL BOXES of all these congressman to make them understand the issue.
Please spend atleast 10$ per family
SEND SEPARATE letters as written by you, your wife and your kids explaining the INDIVIDUAL family situations
the framework of the letter is created and so all you have to do is to add a para of your own situation
PLEASE PLEASE DO IT
im attaching a template that i created.
/S

pass the pledge via chain emails

Please also pass the message to pledge the support for the bill via chain emails or group forum posts etc
make srue you ask them to print the letter with some Personal stories
sing it and send it via mail

/S

Pleadge Support

R_sada,
Post It In The Techworkers Group
And Let's Decide On A Letter Which Should Be Short, Simple, Professional And Which Everyone Can Send
I Will After That Make Sure I Sent It To 200 Friends Then They Send It Over To Their Congressman

Added mine

Although my PD is May 2000, my wife who has never been here is not able to join me through "Following to join" process due to retrogression. Even otherwise, I support this!

Ansi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, this is cool man, Can we use this AILA system to actually send the letter to the Senator, I am going to send one from there system and also take a copy of that and send a printed letter.

Thanks Sandeep_N. Everyone please see if you would like to send the letter to the senator using this system.

Thanks
Saurabh