Movement To Remove Retrogression And Have A Better Life

Will help you whole heartedly

Hello Guru,

You will have my full support. Appreciate all the help and effort you are putting in to get all people in.

Thanks,

GC

sridharreddy:

You are doing wonderfull boss. Keep it up.

WE ALL WITH YOU. WE MUST WORK HARD TO SOLV OUR PROBLEMS.

Why there are two files pd.xml and 485_retrogrssion.xml.

I am trying to update my info.. some how I could not.

Can anyone tell me the procedure...

File Updated

Guys please take the latest version and then update your information, we do not want to loose anyones name. also please do not rename the file.

BABY_MDE use this version, rigth click on the link and save it local on your machine, then update the spreadsheet and then attach the sheet back again wioth a new new post, there is a manage attachment button at the bottom from where you can attache it back.

I have added ManuPuri entry,, that is for my brother from california.

Immigration Reform Bill

I guess everyone is aware of this bill ... there will be a hearing on it sometime this july

http://kennedy.senate.gov/~kennedy/statements/05/05/2005512A04.html

Under Title VI:
(Extract)
The employment-based categories are revised to provide additional visas for employers who need to hire permanent workers, and the annual cap is raised from 140,000 to 290,000 • Immigrant visas lost due to processing delays are recaptured for future allotments

Shouldn't we draft a letter requesting earlieast resolution for EB retrogression (as our primary goal) and a sentence (or two) to support employmet based immigration reform mentioned in this bill? I think it could make impact if we send before hearing.

Dexter said:
I guess everyone is aware of this bill ... there will be a hearing on it sometime this july

http://kennedy.senate.gov/~kennedy/statements/05/05/2005512A04.html

Under Title VI:
(Extract)
The employment-based categories are revised to provide additional visas for employers who need to hire permanent workers, and the annual cap is raised from 140,000 to 290,000 • Immigrant visas lost due to processing delays are recaptured for future allotments

It Will Not Get Passed

We Learned From Conference Call With Rajiv That It Wont Get Passed That Easily Until Our Voices Are Heard
So Work Hard And Present Your Issues To Senator's/congressman So They Vote For It
We Dont Have Much Time

srinireddydgl said:
Start Collecting Email And Most Importantly Phone
That Way You Can Get Hold Of People
If Not On This Forum
Lets Do It On That Yahoo Group
But We Need To Be Agressive In This Matter

Many People Dont Come To This Web Site
We Need To Pull Them Outside From The World
So Our Database Should Contain Email/phone
Can you add me in? I just joined in the Yahoo group, but I cannot download the xls file here. what kind of information you need there, I can pass it here.
Thank you!