Movement To Remove Retrogression And Have A Better Life

Pls add me to the list.

Hi,

I couldnt add my particulars to the list. Appreciate if someone can add for me please. Thanks.

DIGS
PD Aug.03
City : Appleton, WI
Employer : Will not help.

Thanks again.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

Updated the spreadsheet

There was again a previous version of spreadsheet used to add the information. I have updated everyones information again into this attachment.

Please use this version from now on. It is exciting to see that we have now 32 people who are participating.

Join Group

Join Us to Become a Part of this Huge Network to Remove Retrogression and
have relief in Employment Based Visa Category
We are launching a movement to remove EB3 Retrogression which will help employees to
get GC's faster and benefit those who are unnecessarily a part of Desi Consulting Companies, suffering
without any reason

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techworkers/

Added my info to the spreadsheet. Even though I am approved, my spouse did not get approved and will be affected by retrogresion come July 1st. Even otherwise I will support any movement to remove retrogression.

Please do not change the file name, it will otherwise become really difficult to maintain the file.

I have taken file from mydearcard and renamed it back to the original name.

thanks

Guys, its great to see that our list is growing very quickly, which is very good, especially people from different states.

Now as only limited number of people accessing this forum (immigrationportal.com), there are still vast number of people out there, who are (or will) affected by retrogression and may want to join our effort. Can you guys share how can we contact them? Any other immigration related forums? Contacting friends and add their info in spreadsheet??

Also what will be our action items? When are we plan to start it?

Last edited by a moderator:
kewl,
We have another group of people who are not accessssing the forum but are willing the participate. There is a Yahoo Group that was created by srinireddydgl, and I just saw there and there were 45 people listed there too, although lets say 50% are same between forum and yahoo group, still we have around 20 people more there, now we need to figure out how we can get there information and put it in our one consolidated list (any suggestions)

Also as a next step what aI was thinking was Anyone here who is good in writing official letters. It would be nice if that person can help us draft a letter that we would like to send to the Congressmen / Representative. Can anyone here please create that and then everyone can add there suggestions on it. I have a colleague of mine who keeps writing letters to congressmen and I am going to ask him to help me create one. But anyone else who can do it please do.

thanks
Saurabh
kewl said:
Guys, its great to see that our list is growing very quickly, which is very good, especially people from different states.

Now as only limited number of people accessing this forum (immigrationportal.com), there are still vast number of people out there, who are (or will) affected by retrogression and may want to join our effort. Can you guys share how can we contact them? Any other immigration related forums? Contacting friends and add their info in spreadsheet??

Also what will be our action items? When are we plan to start it?

Saurabh and others,

I know murthy forum, where I will post info about our effort soon. There would be other forums and if anyone knows about it, it will be great if they post link of our effor there.

Writing/meeting to Senators/Congressmen is good. But whoever can (or already) talked to their employer, how can they involve their employer here?

added my info

I have added my info,

jdk98,
I have re-added your info.The spreadsheet you attached had fewer names than the previous one.
So I took the previous one.

regards
pdd123

Please Support

Dear All,
BIGGEST MOVEMENT OF ALL TIMES HAVE STARTED TO REMOVE RETROGRESSION AND HAVE A BETTER LIFE

WE NEED TREMENDOUS SUPPORT FROM EVERYONE WHO IS OR IS NOT A VICTIM OF RETROGRESSION

IF YOUR CATEGORY IS NOT RETROGRESSED TODAY, IT MIGHT IN THE FUTURE, YOU NEVER KNOW, SO PLEASE DECLARE YOUR SUPPORT

WE NEED YOU TO JOIN THIS YAHOO GROUP AND DECLARE YOUR SUPPORT

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techworkers/

ALSO WE NEED YOU TO JOIN THIS FORUM AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION ON THE EXCEL SPREADSHEET
http://boards.immigrationportal.com...ight=retrogress

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL TO MAKE YOUR OWN FUTURE BETTER

ACT NOW TO SEE RESULTS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND THE PROBLEM GETS WORSE IN IT