Movement To Remove Retrogression And Have A Better Life

Updated Spreadsheet

I have updated the spreadsheet as there were couple of people who were missed out because of someone over writing there information, this is a good situation to be in, this mean more and more people are coming to it.

We have people from following states already here, we still need more
GA - 2
NY - 1
NJ - 4
TX - 1
NH - 1
FL - 1
OH - 1
MI - 1
IL -2 (chicago and peoria)
IA - 1
KS - 1
WA -1
MD - 1
CA - 1

There are total 20 people as of now, information about one person is not known yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add the city you are from into the spreadsheet. By Congressional district we mean the City and state here.

I spoke to two american citizen employees in my company and they said that they will be willing to participate with us when we send out or meet the Congressmen here. I will be talking to some more of them

Is excel spread sheet safe? WHat if some mischievous person spaces out everything we saved. Can we not provide a emailId and ask people to send the required information in one given format and once person can compile the list?

Just a suggestion, if you all feel it is no problem and I am fine with it.

It should be ok, because if that happens then we can always go back to the previous instance of the spreadsheet. Every post that has the spreadsheet attached has its own instance, so if someone tries to mess the spreadsheet, that person will have to upload the spreadsheet anyways and we can find the copy that is prior to that one and keep moving on.
But thanks for the suggestion.

Guys along with entering into the spreasheet start using your American contacts / friends who are citizens and ask them that we might be needing there help in making this thing happen.

knowDOL said:
Is excel spread sheet safe? WHat if some mischievous person spaces out everything we saved. Can we not provide a emailId and ask people to send the required information in one given format and once person can compile the list?

Just a suggestion, if you all feel it is no problem and I am fine with it.

KnowDOl, it seems you had the older copy of the spreadsheet, I have taken the most latest one and updated the information into it.

thanks for adding your information and supporting the cause

Last edited by a moderator:
Can some one add my details into the sheet

sreenname: aryabot
region: Florida
PD: 4/5/2001
Can talk to empl? Yes, if we have something specific that we can advice them to help with.