Montreal Interview Tracker -- Part DeuX [Ara2000, AttaBoy, CDN_CPER, Dongky, Enduring, GC Indian, Ja

Congrats Stayers

Stayers - Congratulations! and for posting back on the forum.

Brian, I am sure that you will be receiving your cards soon.

So, the IRS 9003 is not required....and no Sailing Permit as well?

Stayers, did you have to submit bank statements etc., for your I-134....i filled the I-134, and the only thing that i included was the salary that i am paid with an updated employment letter which states that the benefits cover my spouse. Is that enough?
thanks,
pkv2

PCC in packet3

I have applied for fingerprint based PCC from RCMP Canada. Is it ok to send packet3 without PCC or do I have to wait? I have applied 3 weeks ago, is anybody knows how long does it take to get PCC from Canada.

Few questions about packet 3

Hi! Please help me about some questions about packet 3
1. I am indian and landed in canada. In the packet it says I think PCC from local authorities. Does it mean I need to get it from India or from the consulate is enough. Has there been any recent change in packet 3 for PCC. Please post if any body else got packet 3 recently for montreal.
2.DS230 # 29 name of petitioner. Is it your employer ? Who is the petitioner for your spouse. I asked my attorney, she says my name and for my spouse\'s applications her name as petitioner. please advise.
3.DS230 # 25 previous visits to US. For the duration of my visa I stayed at three different apartments. Do I need to mention all the adresses or just mention the work location city and duration of visa.
All the responses will be highly appreciated

**** ENDING OF THIS THREAD ****

I have taken the liberty of deciding that this thread has grown too large and that we need to start a new, Part Three, thread.

Please do not post any new posts in this thread. Use the newly created one.

Thanks

Hi, has anyone got interview date?

I want to estimate when I would be interviewed. those who got reviewed and interview time, please post the details. Thanks.
By the way, I oppose to begin a new thread. It doesn\'t matter how long the thread is. 1. If you want to see the new posts, just click on the last. 2.If you want to see cper experieces, go through all the posts. Some questions have been asked and answered many times. 3.Also, it provides convinience to the newcomer. 4.More posts, more people will visit and post. I don\'t see any necessity to begin a new thread. Isn\'t it not great to see a thread is 1000 post long and record most montreal cpers experience?
Please tell me why a new thread is important.

I agree, let\'s keep the thread going

this is a solid knowledge base for future Montrealcpers and should not be burried.

No Title

I agree, this thread was created by our good friend GCDrone and it has lots of information which all MontrealCPers can benefit from, rather than creating a new thread and asking the same questions all over again.

Packet 3 problem..my documents missing, my spouse\'s ok..same envelope

Folks,
checking if any one else had this problem. i sent in my packet 3 AND MY SPOUSE\'S packet 3 in the SAME ENVELOPE in April end, and by May 20th, NVC said they had received it.
i called today to see the status and they said that my wife\'s documents have been received, and have been reviewed, and nothing was found missing..her cashier\'s check has been cashed.

NVC says that they have not received my documents and DS230 forms etc., have not been received...my check has not been cashed.

My mistake probably was to send two different cashier\'s checks for $260 each...and they probably looked at the one on the top and pulled it out and processed it.

has anyone else had this problem? they asked me to call after June 17th (10 business days) to update about the case.
so so so worried,
pkv2

Would applicant and his/her dependents be considered ONE CASE?

Did NVC actually send out P3 for each persons in the CASE? If it is true, that is worrisome.

packet 3

I got only one packet too. I called NVC and they said copy the DS230 for dependents. Can any one answer who is petitioner for question # 29 DS230. Is it employer or myself ? How about dependents

Cards Update

Landed on May 17, 2002 at Port Champlain, NY after my Montreal CP interview.

May 25: My wife received card
May 26: My wife received welcome letter
May 27: I received the card
May 29: I received welcome letter.
The welcome letter says that I will get my cards in 3 weeks and the letter came after the cards.
Best of luck to all CPers and to all those who got ther green cards.

Good luck

I landed on May 11 (Champlain, NY) and still don\'t have my card. My wife and son got their\'s 5 days ago. Brian.

Copying caused the problem

I would assume they just sent you a set of forms and basically your dependents\' info was not in their system when the instruction package was created. So the St. Louis was expecting payment for ONLY one person. Just my 2cents.

Maybe different INS center?

Leroythelion, I understand yours is Texas. But James may be in a different center. Keep cheerred up.

What mesage you will hear on NVC AVM?

Wondering if anybody still remember what message they heard when package 3 was created and if there is a separate message containing the date when p3 is sent.

Several days ago, I got a message saying \'Information sheet was sent\'. Then I faxed them my intention to do CP and the message was wiped out. Operator told me p3 would be created pretty soon. Whenever I tried to get to the AVM, there was no message, always trying to put me thru to an operator. I hung up because I do not want them feel me too pressing.

I want to be able to know when p3 is out for the lawyer so I can chase her up. She is really slow.

missing Packet 3 documents update....

Friends...just an update for those of you concerned,
i called NVC again on friday...because i was very worried...and the friendly operator said that they had a note saying that NVC had received my docs but found out that the check was not cashed...and that they had sent it back to St. Louis because the documents need to be stamped....this stamp is what the officers in the consulate look for at the interview....the documents are not back yet, but i will call them on June 17 and find out.

hopefully it is as simple as that...my mistake was probably to send in two separate checks.......with each check paper-clipped to each set (my wife\'s and mine) of documents....the folks at St. Louis probably pulled out one set of documents and check and thought that, that was it and sent the rest of the packet on.....therefore, lesson is to HAVE ONE CHECK for all applicants! when NVC found out..they simply sent it back in to St. Louis....but i do not know why the operators would not tell me that initially, because i had asked them if they received my packet 3 and they said yes....also, when i asked them the case review situation, they said that NVC did not receive my DS230 and docs.

i hope this matter is as simple and everything will work out.
DOES ANYONE KNOW what happened to that one case earlier this year where the birth certificate was lost after sending to NVC?
any updates.
thanks,
pkv2

Thanks leroythelion

The cards came from Texas, I think its the same for all of us. Dont worry, Your card is on the way. Good Luck...

No Title

The message system is worthless. Talk to the operator. If you are embarrassed to call everyday, call every three days.

How to contact an NVC operator

My I 140 got approved on March 22. I haven\'t received Pkt 3 yet.
How do I contact the operator? The NVC voice system doesn\'t give me an option to wait for the operator. It simply says that they have sent an information sheet regarding AOS though I opted for consulat processing.
How do I contact NVC operator?