Missouri SESA Tracker

Posting

Why would they have waited a YEAR. The instructions from Graves were quite clear: Post in local parer once NOW, post for 10 days in office NOW, and then remit findings to SESA.

And your right not to give much details. Some people are fishing round the posts to find LCs that they can horn in on. They go to company and undercut the intended candidate.

Did your case remanded to state or sent to emplyer ?

A piece of interesting news. I heard from my lawyer yesterday that the DOL has asked us to run the advertisement for Supervised recruitment this weekend instead of doing it next year around this time.

Did your case remanded to state or sent to emplyer to readvertise.

I heared that remanding to state means we need to wait till the state processing date comes to our filing date.

ABC111

My case was remanded to the State MO from Chicago DOL. By normal course I had to go through the non RIR and do all the supervised recruitment procedure (advertisement etc.) next year around this time (according to the non RIR dates running now) but somehow my lawyer got a phone call from the DOL stating that we need to run the ad right now and their processing would follow. So I guess time wise I am in better shape but I wonder if they have any bells and whistles attached to this procedure!!

You are remanded to state but are not loosing time that's good.
Did your lawyer got call from DOL or your lawyer some how find a person to discuss? did they sent any papers saying that ad needed and start processing

pandeyraj

on which date your case get remanded back to state ?

Did DOL called your Lawyer , informed about the new advt process ?

Since my case got remanded on july 24,2003 , my lawyer didn't get any letter or phone call .

CAN I KNOW THE EXACT DATE ?

Updates ?

Has anyone already gone thru the supervised recruitment process.. My application was received by chicago on June 3rd and I haven't heard anything from them...I'd appreciate if you have & share any info..Thanks...

dinz

When was/will it be re-submitted to MO SESA? Do you know for certain that your LC was sent back to MO?

Nelson

sorry..my fault...I think u got it wrong..I said,My app is lying in Chicago for processing...they havent sent it back to MO for any supervised recruitment...I havent anything from them either...My app reached them on june 3rd and since some of the guys like you in forum had apps reach chicago in May & so forth, I thought they would've started working on mine too & i should have heard by now...I guess, no news is good news is how i take my case for now..let me know if u have any updates on ur side..will keep u updated..thanks man.

Dinz

Yeah, it was your reference to "supervised recruitment" that prompted me.

I guess hearing nothing at this stage is good news, you might just want to confirm with your legal/HR that they didn't spit it back.

If not, good for you, you probably don't have long to wait!

Certification

I found out from the AVM today that my case, received by the Chicago regional office on June 3, 2003 has been certified on Aug 15th... I havent heard anything from my lawyer yet though.... Anyways, just to let you know that chicago might be processing applications received by them in June, though the website still shows May,2003.... One more application in my company received by Chicago on June 16th is still pending processing...So, that's where the regional office is at, right now....Thanks a bunch for all those in forum who helped and clarified many of my questions and concerns...Good luck to you all, keep the faith...

Bye for now.

Updated dates

Dates have been updated on the Labor Cert. website today..... Chicago Regional as expected is processing June 2003 RIR.

Hello All,
I am new to this MO SESA forum.
Here is my LC filing details

My LC application was sent to MO SESA (RIR/EB3) on April 28th 2003 from my Attorney.

I didnt hear anything from my lawyer yet about the receipt date, priority date and case #.

Would you folk please share your experience regarding with time-frame, and any possibility will happen?

Thanks,

SYS - St. Louis

sys

You will not here much about your LC for at least a few months (very optimisticly).

Read through some of the posts on this board; in it you will fing the contact number for MO sesa as well as tracking websites that track priorty dates for LC.

MO SESA is currently backloggged at June/July 2002, and has historically moved one month per month (very unevenly), so do not expect any action until at least the new year.

Nelson: thanks for your response/advise - and you're right, I have to be more patience. From the rough calculation, the delay to proccess the LC is about a year from the filing date. Again, thanks.

SYS - St. Louis

Aug 2002 started??????

Planet3rd,

I just called up Missouri SESA and it said that they are still processing Jul 2002 RIR and Apr 2001 regular. Where did you get this information from?????.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Be-sahara,

My friend's Aug 6 2002 RIR MO SESA sent to Chicago on Aug 21, 2003. PLease aks your atty to contact them.

Labor certified

Hi Guys!
My labor got approved.
Labor filed in Missouri SESA : July 10, 2002
Forwared to Chicago DOL : June 17, 2003
Approved by Chicago : August 21, 2003

Thanks for keeping me updated all these days. I believe there is always light after the tunnel. Keep your hopes alive.
Best wishes to all of you!
-visben :)

Any news

Hasanyone who had their LC rejected back in June/July heard anything about how their "re-submission" is progressing?

To remind, we had to do a one-time paper ad, and a 10-day internal posting, under MO SESA direction.

How's that been going?