Missouri SESA Tracker

Any labor applied in April or May moved to Chicago??

Looks like Missouri state is processing Labor applications filed in May'03. :)

My case was filed in April'03. But not heard anything from my lawyer. Is there any case filed between March and May sent to Chicago?

That is not a typo !!

- Filed on April 2003.
- On June 6, 2004 received from my lawyer about 'Corrective Action' for Recruitment Report and ready to be forwarded to Chicago for consideration.
- On June 16, 2004 employer signed the 'RR' and send back to the lawyer.
- Wait again to see what will happen next
- Hope this clear up the cofussion

sriramv,
try check with your lawyer about the Recruitment Report. If (s)he has done so, then your file is in the process of transfering to Chicago.

Checked with Lawyer, he hasn't received any feedback from State... Can you give more details about the Recruitment Report

sriramv,
RR is collection of evidents that prove to US govt. that you are the only one qualified for the position you're apply for. It looks like to me the summary of the recruitment efforts and the reasons why no other candidates are match to the requirements.

-- Hope this answers your question --

This is not a typo!!

My lawyer said he also got a kickback for my case. :confused: My case was filed in April '2003. DOL is asking to adjust the wages and also want to see the resumes my HR received for my ADs.

Don't what happens next!!!!!!!! :(

I checked up with my lawyer and as per her SESA MO, unlike KS, doesn't get back to them or the employer unless them have some issues. Hence if you don't hear from them it may be assumed that the case is sent to Chicago.

I guess the only way we can find that out is by calling the Chicago DOL AVM number. From what I know it takes 2 -3 weeks (at times more) before the AVM is updated.

+++++ New Sophisticated Trackers +++++

Hi All,
Please enter your information in the new trackers for all states leading to Chicago DOL, i.e. Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Wisconsin.
The trackers are available at
http://devforums.immigrationportal.com/anthesys/Production/TrackerPetition/. These trackers are only for RIR cases. The trackers for the Non-RIR cases will be made available shortly. If you are already a member of our forums, you can directy login into the tracker using the same username/password. if you are not a member of our forums, then you will have to register yourself before you can start using the tracker. Please let us know your comments and suggestions for improvements as you use this tracker. Email us at webmaster1@immigration.com.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: