Missouri SESA Tracker

I applied my labor in April 2003 and waiting for approval.

Does anyone know how to prove to INS, when applying 7th year extension, that you are waiting for your labor . My attorney told me that Missouri State does not give any reciept numbers or case Id's.

Thanks,
Sathish

Missouri state office sucks and this kind of processing time is total bullshit.

Serves as a gateway of this country, INS is the worst agency everytime you call them they treat you like some subspecies not a human being.

Anybody received labor approval recently?

Please post your LC priority date and approval date. It will help us who are waiting to have an idea when our turn will come.

Thanks.

my RD is Jan. 28, 2003.

I just got an email from my lawyer that LC is transferred to Chicago on March 3.

Please give details

Hello sophiahu -

Would you please tell us in which State's SESA your application was in and the details of the Job postings?

Thanks!

Hi sophiahu
Did u filed ur labor certification in missouri state, i have filed on Jan 2 2003, and still not heard anything from my lawyer

Good news!!! MO is still processing 11/2002 cases and we are well into 2004 now.....so the exploitation of cheap labor continues kewl.

Hi,

My company filed in the month of july 2003. My Attorney says it will take another nine months as of today to get the LC cleared.:( :( :( ....suckss!!!!!

Mine was filed in April 03 and my Attorney says it might be 10 months before we hear anything.

Does anybody know if SESA MO intimate attorney/Company as and when the case is transferred to DOL?

Please keep the thread alive. If you have any response from SESA, post it.

We can help each other by doing this.

Thanks.

Update

Sriramv,

In you earlier posting you had mentioned that your filed date was Jan 2nd. Have you heard anything as yet?