Missouri SESA Tracker

RAGHUC

Registered Users (C)
Missouri Labour Certification

My company recently i.e on march 3rd 2002, filed my labour certification uNDER EB2/RIR in Missouri.

I know it will take some time, but is there any body like me filed during the same time or little ealier than me.

Please respond to this posting, so that we can track ourselves .

REgards

June 2001 for Past 5 months in MO SESA

MO SESA is currently doing June 2001 cases for the past 5 months as of I know.. Either nobody is working there or tons of cases during june 2001.. No clue, which frustrate really.. Mine applied during jan 2002 and RahuC, i guess applied in July 2001.. He is still waiting.. Please check with your attorney and find out why there are not moving from June 2001 for the past 5 months??.. Let us know what you hear..Thanks..

Yes, I will do that.

Lets us keep this thread live so that we can share information
regards

Jan 2002

My application was made in Jan 2002 in Missouri for RIR. Did not hear any thing yet...

Latest News

I spoke to attorney, he says that they are currently stopped looking into that. As of now , No idea when they will start again.

Man don\'t tell me

Man Mine is applied in Jul 2001 Still no news Imagine When they are going to start and when Will DOL process imagine the delay, I wish all you guys good luck :) see our employers will process PERM labor

Good news for you..

Check out immigration.com state processing times for missouri.. They have moved a month after 6-7 months.. Pls post your information once it has forwarded to chicago DOL..

Anybody applied for labor certification, in MO SESA after july??..

Please post your information to keep track..

Thanks..

Why chicago?

Snehababu YAh i saw those dates moved , Man some relief.... Mine is in july 2001 only,.. But not heard anything.. let\'s see soon i might heard something from employer or lawyer.. But why chicago it will go to DOL kan city.. not clear what you are a talking about.. :)?

YES, UR RIGHT

yes, it should go to kansas city. May be its a mistake that snehababu told chicago,

Snehababu, if it is wrong then please let us know in detail

Kansas City DOL Stopped working on LC cases for GC. & forward them to Chicago DOL

From Sep 2001, all the cases from MO SESA are forwared to Chicago, instead of Kansas.. I read the article from immigration.com and could not find out now..

I\'m for sure know that All MO cases are forwarded to Chicago DOL..

Any questions, pls contact your attorney to verify..

Hope Rahu99 get some good news soon.

Sneha

chicago or kan city..

I did n\'t get yet , well assuming it will go to chicago DOL.. then what is kan city DOL dates.. on web sites.. need to talk to lawyer
I will come back here once i got some concrete info..

Sorry to hear that..

Well, This is not the end..

That means since Chicago DOL is working on Feb 02 cases, then i would assume that your case from MO SESA was forwarded in Feb 02. By any chance do you have the case number with you??.. Thanks for sharing the information.. My company has advertised in Computer World magazine and in colleges. Ask your company to try them..

Keep us posted & keep this thread alive.

Best of Luck Rahul..

good news & bad news ...

well guys Good news is it seems DOL processing my application sent in July 01 but bad news is like any other application they sent back for query about new advs in internet & job fairs.. My employer working on that.. not sure.. when this will be sent back to DOL. HUh..My side fingers x\'ed.
Rahul

No Title

I checked with lawyer & employer sure they did n\'t receive any note from SESA , but as per lawyer case might had gone to DOL but some times DOL takes time to send note.. well i let u guys know ASAP i got news.. from them.. keep alive in this forum:)
rahul

No Title

only way you come to know when it reaches DOL without probs.. & your lawyer gets reciept & case number.. IT is up to lawyer & employer to pass info to you..