Missouri SESA Tracker

vvennam

vvennam,

Chicago DOL is currently processing RIR cases received on Feb. 24, 2003.

Good Luck!!

RamFan

Updated dates

Dates on the DOL website have been updated...its still showing that Missouri is processing Jan 2002 (even though Ms.Graves has confirmed that March 2002 cases are processed)...Chicago Regional is processing Feb 2002...

Does anyone know how long the Regional office takes to clear a received appilcation ?

Is there any chance for the MO SESA to go on a hold (like the famous Oct 2001 saga) anytime soon - to do whatever they do.

New DOL times

New times are out.

MO SESA only listed RIR as Jan. 2002 although phone says Mar. 2002

DOL

Now all states formerly under KC office are listed under the Chicago Office (processing Feb. 2003 RIR submissions)

DinZ

Looks like we were posting at the same time.

I too fear that once a "chunk" of RIRs are processed, they/she will go back to the old regime (ie. nothing moving).

I think you can assume that its taking 2-3 months, given the Feb 2003 date.

But remeber, that was with Chicago getting nothing from MO SESA. Now that MO as started sending to Chicago, might Chicago slowdown a bit, too?

Missouri Labour

Mine was file in May 09,2002 at Missouri SESA. Do you guys have any hope that it may move further or it will get stuck as it was earlier .

gale graves responded to my attorney mentioning they will start to process April 2002 shortly . I don't know what she mentioned "shortly " as?

let's Hope for the best

No way to tell

Since no real reason was ever given for the big delay, nor was one given for the sudden resumption of processing, it would be mere conjecture at this point to say when and if RIR processing would be suspended once again.

Keep all your fingers, toes, legs, and eyes crossed until you see June 2002 on the DOL page, or you here good news from your lawyer.

I remember reading somewhere in this forum that the delay lasttime in MO SESA processing was because they shelved RIR cases as they had to work on seasonal farm workers' cases... Just pray that nothing of that sort (farming,irrigation,harvest and the whole nine yards) don't come into the picture atleast for a few more months....Yes,with the Chicago regional office taking more applicatiions now, God knows what is going to happen to one of the fastest centers in the country...Fingers crossed guys,and lots of prayers..Let's hope.

DinZ10 :cool:

Missouri processing MAY 2002 (RIR)

Hello guys,

the phone message says , MAY 2002 RIR is being processed . If anyone has filed in May 2002 and got moved to federal can you pls update ?

Mine was filed with MO(SESA) - MAY 09,2002

Last edited by a moderator:
Likewise

I have filed in MO SESA and my date is May 22,2002. If anyone has filed in May and got moved to Chicago regional, can you please let us know.. Thanks.

DinZ.

Missouri RFE

Missouri sent an RFE for education evaluation today(April 29,2003) . I got the information from the lawyer , and the response was faxed back to Labor dept.

One thing is sure, since my case was filed on May 09,2002 . It's true that they are processing May 2002 cases. If anyone of them comes across any RFE from Missouri SESA, Let's share the information.

Shanmugam

Did your attorney collect the 'foreign credential evaluation' from you at the time of collecting all documents for GC from you... Or was this something you had to provide just now because of the RFE.... coz I had sent this document to my attorney longtime ago (with my initial papers - bitrth certificate, transcripts & stuff u know) and I was wondering if this was because MO SESA needed any supplemental evidence or stuff like that.... Please advice.

DinZ10

about phone call

Hi,

I called Chicago DOL and gave my company's phone number, but the message said "the number cannot be located". Does this message mean that my LC has not been forwarded yet?

Many thanks
sophiahu

missouri sesa -

reply to DINZ10
I did sent all the documents which included the foreign education evaluation also. Unfortunately , it seems lawyer didn't include the education evaluation.
I should be knowing in couple of weeks on the status of the labour application. does it moved to regional (chicago) or still hangs in missouri ??

Missouri Labour Certification...

Mr.shanmugam,

I read ur msg regarding MO processing may 2002 cases..Is that true?????

Regards
Usha Mahesh

It's true Usha Mahesh

missouri is processing May 2002 cases.since my case was filed on may 09,2002 and sent an RFE , they are working on May 2002. you can also verify by calling the missouri number after office hours. 573-751-3773

Hi ,

Thx for the quick reply...actually last week when the dates got updated on the website it said MO is processiong March 2002 cases. So today when i read ur msg i was wondering if may 2002 was correct or not..anyways i wish u luck....I havn't tried calling them up and finding out what the telephone msg says...Does the telephone msg also say May 2003?????

I hope is also says may2003.

Once again thx...

Regards
Usha Mahesh

Usha

Rather than posting your wishes and hopes, and then questioning whether what was posted or said is true or not....how about telling us what your RIR priority date is.

If your priority date is much later than may 2002, then would it really matter if May RIR processing started last week, yesterday or tomorrow?

Bring some info to the table.