Missouri SESA Tracker

Very true....But these are unbelievable too, they pick up an application a year & half later and try to do their estimates against the figures in the application....:confused: I hope he doesnt have to go back again into the RIR process..I will keep posted about how things transpire. Thanks.:cool:

That's their job

Their job is to evaluate the validity of the labour Cert at the time it was made.

They do this all the time; it should not be too difficult for them to extrapolate.

MO SESA

It seems that MO SESA has moved to June, 2002. I got it, when I called there yesterday. Hope it moving faster.

No news!!

I see on forum that they are processing June 2002. Mine is May 16,2002. But no news from Labor dept. I tried AVM no news there. I called attorney he did not got it.

What will be the reason. Did i got RFE ?. How do i found it.

How much time it will take to reach a notice to lawyer or how much time it takes to update AVM.

hi leftalone
if you did not get RFE it means it is sent to chicago.
It takes 4 weeks to appear in AVM chicago.
Chicago takes about 3 months for processing.
Your case should be completed before august.

No response.

I believe MO labor dept will send a letter before forwarding to chicago. If i have not got RFE, WhY my lawyer did not get letter saying it is forwarded to chicago. My lawyer also belive that MO will send notification. Iam tense. Is my labor got lost ?.

Chicago regional..

Updates from my lawyer suggests that Chicago regional is now processing applications received in June...

No response.

I believe MO labor dept will send a letter before forwarding to chicago. If i have got/not got RFE, WhY my lawyer did not get letter saying it is forwarded to chicago. My lawyer also belive that MO will send notification. Iam tense. Is my labor got lost ?.

Is anybody in same boat?

Please reply...

Oops....

Please disreagrd my previous message..It must have read 'Chicago Regional is now processing applications received in May'.... Sorry for the 'temporary heart-chills'...:)

No response...

Hello,

Vvennam
RAMFAN

From the discussion i see you went to this sittuation. Then how you came to know the status ? . Please reply.

I believe MO labor dept will send a letter before forwarding to chicago. If i have got/not got RFE, WhY my lawyer did not get letter saying it is forwarded to chicago. My lawyer also belive that MO will send notification. Iam tense. Is my labor got lost ?.

Is anybody in same boat?

Please reply...

lefalone,

My attorney too did not receive anything from MO SESA, and MO SESA does not send anything to ur attorney unless they have a ques or they reject it.When i learnt that MO was processing casses of Feb and March i asked my attorney to find out abt the status of my case so he inturn called the MO SESA and found out that my case was forwarded to chichago.

Its better u ask ur attorney to call them and find the status of ur case.

Good luck buddy.

question to dinz10

"'Chicago Regional is now processing applications received in May'.... "" -- what does it mean ??

does it mean chicago is processing all the Labor Cases forwarded from state SESA like Missouri ??

Shanmugam..

Chicago is now doing the Federal part of the labor certification for applications it received from the SESAs during May 2003. Can i get anymore unambigous ??? :)

If your case moved from MO to Chicago for federal certification sometime around May 10th, i bet Chicago is working on it right now...Wait for your approval in 1-2 months.

Ramfan and others

I found out few minutes ago that my case has been certified. The case was received at Chicago Regional Office on 1st April. (MO SESA priority date 10/17/01).

Thank you very much for all your updated emails and see you all in the 140s forum. Hopefully, all your cases will be certified soon.

Info share

Congrats Anda....If there is anyone waiting for approval from chicago regional, it would be great if u would please share your info with the group..Thanks.

Notification

Hi,

I wd like to know if any notification wd be sent to the lawyers when the RIR moves to chicago?

Rgds