Mar/Apr 2003 Tracker

Any aprroval for Mar/Apr- 03 ?

Just wondering here if anyone whose FP2 done recently ( Nov- Dec) and have gotten the approval (other than sunks..since i read he/she got approved..BTW..hearty congrats!!) ...I did my FP2 on Nov-19th. Online msg. never changed since day 1. This wait is just so frustrating..I chk this forum 100 times a day and try to feel better seeing so many friends in the same boat.

I485 RD - Apr 03.
FP2 - Nov 19

Last edited by a moderator:
NO FP2(I-485 rd:03/14/2003)

Hi Friends,
I have no clue,why I'm not getting my FP2.I had done my FP1 on 04/28/2003.
then had a change of address in the same city.got my 2nd EAD too.
any guesses???I already called that stupid NSC,and the rep told that they will not have any information on the FP's.
any inputs appreciated!

Thanks and GL,
Abhi
I-485 RD:03/14/2003
EAD1/EAD2
FP1 04/28/2004
FP2???????????????????????????

ask

Could you tell me how can I check with FBI for my FP2 results? (phone number?)
Thank

mxc said:
I checked with FBI for my FP2 results. They confirmed that they got the results of the FP on the same day (11/10/04) I gave them at the application support center and was returned to USCIS the same day. My name check is done, FP2 is done. So it is only a waiting game now.

PS There is no update on the case status online or LUD.

ryan4000 said:
Could you tell me how can I check with FBI for my FP2 results? (phone number?)
Thank

For FP check with FBI, you can dial: (304) 625-5590. I think then you have to pick options 2, then 3. Good luck.

Rfe

I got the Birth Cert query and in the process of collecting docs.

I have already submitted Birth Affidavit from parents while filing of 485.

what are the documents should we need.

My assumption is

1) Non- avaliability cet
2) Affidavit from grand parent,aunt
3) school records : 10th, Engg Transfer Certificate and Masters T.C

what else should we need.

Thanks
Ramu 2003

ramu2003 said:
I got the Birth Cert query and in the process of collecting docs.

I have already submitted Birth Affidavit from parents while filing of 485.

what are the documents should we need.

My assumption is

1) Non- avaliability cet
2) Affidavit from grand parent,aunt
3) school records : 10th, Engg Transfer Certificate and Masters T.C

what else should we need.

Thanks
Ramu 2003
Copy of PP (page having your parents name), Ration Card or any other document etc. Also recent trend shows NSC is approving within 7-10 of receipt of RFE reply, so try to act quick. Good luck.

RFE for spouse - any ideas?

Hi, I got RFE for spouse. Waiting for details from lawyer/mail. Any ideas on potential RFEs for spouse? Any recent experiences? Also, since my PD is 23 AUG 02, it is not going to be approved soon, right?
Thx

If your spouse is not the primary applicant, mostly it is to do with birth certificates, names or if your spouse is a female it is to do with MMR vaccinations. It is just my observation!

Approved !

I just got an approval email . Message never changed from day 1. Still waiting for spouse approval.

Here are my details,
Labor PD 11/14/2001 EB3/RIR
I140/I-485 RD 03/26/2003 ND 04/01/2003
FP1 - 04/26/2003
I140 - AD 08/15/2003
AC 21 - 08/30/2004
FP2 - 11/13/2004
No RFE
I-485 AD 12/23/2004 :D

Congrats

Congrats - vasgaddam and atrajan.

Nice gift from USCIS before Holidays. Good luck for future.

I got the RFE from my attorney. For me, 1) it is regarding MMR. My doctor told me when I visited two weeks back that he has been getting this RFE recently. So, I am hoping he knows what needs to be done. 2) Also they want employment verification letter.

For my wife it is on MMR. For my daughter they want secondary evidence for birth as her birth certificate didn't have her name (how Stupid that my wife's folks got my daughter's brith certifcate with a big ----------------- against her name. I was out of country on business for few months when this happened, otherwise I wouldn't have let it happen).

I am going to go to the doctor today or tommorrow for the MMR. For EVL, I am trying to reach my attorney on how he wants it worded. My HR person is very good, he will sign it in a minute and return it. It's just the attorney I should get hold of. For my daughter's birth evidence, I have a birth certificate from hospital. I will give a copy of that, I will give her school records which is from here as she was 1 year when we came here and all her schooling has been from here only. I need to see if her passport has both parent's name. If it does I will give a copy of that too. Additionally I am planning on giving affidavits - question is whether if it is from us, will it do or should I also get from my daughter's grandparents or uncles. I will probably do both.

DOB affidavit from you should be fine. That is what everyone gives -- affidavit from mother or father. But affidavit is given when you don't have DOB certificate. If you have one DOB certificate then submit that.
I think submitting both, affidavit and DOB, will be confusing.

Hi MXC,

For your daughter you should be finr\e if you submit two affidavits, one by you and one by your wife. DOB certificate for our kids were also not having their names, so we got affidavits made here and got them notarized. That is what my attorney told me and it worked. It should work for your case too. Good luck,

sunks said:
Hi MXC,

For your daughter you should be finr\e if you submit two affidavits, one by you and one by your wife. DOB certificate for our kids were also not having their names, so we got affidavits made here and got them notarized. That is what my attorney told me and it worked. It should work for your case too. Good luck,

Thanks sunks, we will do the same. We have a bigger issue than it, now. Our stupid physician screwed up. Apparently he didn't give us MMR vaccinations and he says he thought he would help us by going for a waiver. How stupid is that? I have spent so much, why wouldn't I spend a few more bucks. Yesterday we got our vaccination done. But he insists we should get two shots and that's USCIS' requirement. Can someone throw some light on this if it is true? He says he will fill in paper work only after 2nd shot for which we have to wait for 30 days. I am pissed off that this should have been taken care off long back. Anyway, bygone is bygone. I just need to wait for the 2nd shot and in the meanwhile I will get my daughter's affidavit and my employment letter.

I have to apply for my EAD and AP too as my EAD will expire on 4/30/2005 and I don't want to take a chance as it looks like my RFE will reach USCIS only by end of Jan or 1st week of Feb 2005 and you never know how long it is going to take after that. I will atleast get my EAD application out within the next week.

Also, another question to guys, my daughter is 7 years, obviously she does not have EAD and she is out of her H4 too (over 6 years). AP is just a travel document, right? So it should not matter for her legal status is she does not get a new AP before the current one expires on 03/14/2005, right? Thanks

Brij523 said:
DOB affidavit from you should be fine. That is what everyone gives -- affidavit from mother or father. But affidavit is given when you don't have DOB certificate. If you have one DOB certificate then submit that.
I think submitting both, affidavit and DOB, will be confusing.

I have a birth certificate, but it does have not my daughter's name. So, USCIS is asking for secondary evidence. I have two choices - either I can try to get another copy of birth certificate or go for affidavit. I will probably settle for latter. Thanks.