Mar/Apr 2003 Tracker

Approved !!

I 485's for myself and my spouse have been approved on Dec 27th.

We had no RFE's, no changes in the LUD's or in the messages till Dec 27th.
My PD was Sept 2002

Problem is that I am in India for my vacation- the attorney said they would post the approval notice for me - and I should get my passport stamped at the port of entry.

I hope the new year rings in a deluge of approvals for everyone

mxc said:
I have a birth certificate, but it does have not my daughter's name. So, USCIS is asking for secondary evidence. I have two choices - either I can try to get another copy of birth certificate or go for affidavit. I will probably settle for latter. Thanks.

If you settle for latter you would have to get letter from Municipal corporation from u'r place stating they don't have objection to recognising the DOB of birth for your daughter as xyz.

Approved ! ! !

After a total of 3yrs and 1 month recd. that magic email (which was consistent with online status) ! ! !

Both mine and wife's approved. No RFEs.

For those still waiting.. keep the faith & DO NOT give up!
:)

LIN03133*****
EB3/RIR
on 2nd EAD/AP
2ndFP - 12/04

My processing dates

I-485 RD 03/31/2003 ND 04/04/2003
FP1 05/24/2003
FP2 11/27/04
FBI approval and send back to USCIS : 11/27/2004
485 AD ????

got e-mail from USCIS for RFE

Got an e-mail for RFE on Friday. First time that my LUD has been updated since day 1 ! Have not received RFE yet - hopefully it is something simple :) :( . See my signature for case details.

485 ND 04/04/2003
FP1: 05/24/2003
FP2: 11/27/2004

There was a LUD change on 11/24/2004 for self and 11/30/2004 for spouse.
No message change however.

stillanalien,
what is your exact ND/RD for 485.

my rd/nd is 3/6/2003 EB2 and labor pd is 3/2001.
fp1 in 4/2003,fp2 in 12/2004
no update in online status since march 2003.

sp29201 - see my updated signature

BTW, as I mentioned, I too had no update all this time - my online message had read "on mar 28 2003, we received ... " until this past friday.

Got RFE - birth certificate anomaly - SUGGESTIONS anyone?

Boy, this thread is almost dead!

I got my RFE. USCIS wants new photos, employment verification letter and "secondary" evidence of birth - apparently, my birth certificate was not good enough!! :rolleyes:

I managed to obtain a record of the "birth register" from my municpality (in Pakistan). The problem is that the register states that the place of birth was "HOME" (I was born in a hospital though :eek: ). I have previously submitted my birth certificate from the HOSPITAL to the USCIS. Any suggestions/comments on whether I should send USCIS the birth register OR will the place of birth discrepancy cause more headaches? :confused:

stillanalien,
try to get some affadavits from your relatives or family members, i think it should work, lets see what other people say. me and my wife got RFE's on feb 4th( did not recieve the actual rfe yet) will update this thread once i get the rfe's good luck

April has the least approval

It seems to me that April has the least approval compared to other months (Jan-June). Maybe we got assigned to a lousy team. Anyone with the same feeling. :mad:

I've got the e-mail today that our case has been tranferred to Chicago Local Office for processing..donno if it's a good sign or bad..

485 ND April 14,2003

I started this thread and I haven't been visiting this forum regularly lately because of mulitple reasons - have been busy with work, wasn't feeling well a little bit, got my RFE and had to wait some time to get all the documents arranged and obviously I am kind of bored now to keep thinking about this GC business.

Anyway just to update, I got my RFE on 12/27 and on 02/08, my RFE was received by USCIS, LUD changed and so did the message acknowledging receipt of RFE. There was another LUD today, 02/09/2005.

Update abt RFE's

Hello All,
My Attorney just emailed about the RFE we got.They returned both of our medical exams b/c the doctor neglected to sign them. And they asked us to take these back to the doctor and get them signed and resend them to USCIS.
I am happy( yet furious abt the doctor) as this is a simple RFE.
Rfes were generated on feb 4th and lawyer received it today.

good luck to you guys

Recieved RFE for RD March 2003/EB3 PD March-2002

INS issued rfe for my I-485 on Jan 6th, for some reason my lawyer failed to contact me till yesterday.

REF details:

"Submit evidence of status or employment authorization beyond 1-1-03 to the present"

I have H1 from 01/02/2003 to 07/25/2005"

I got two ead's after 1 year of 485 filing moved to new employer[AC21] using EAD now

What documents do I need to send to INS??
Just H1 and EAD'S [employment authorization beyond 1-1-03 to the present]are enough apart from AC21 letter or do I need to send all paystubs since 01-01-03 to till date?
please share your comments....
Thanks,

RFE details.

Recd information from Attorney that the RFE requested is for a

"Employment verification letter".

485 ND : 04/04/2003.

I started this thread 7 months back. Now, I am glad to inform that our (mine, my wife and my daughter's) 485's have been approved (on 2/11/2005). We have an appointment for passport stamping on 2/28, will post updates after our visit. Thanks and good luck to everyone.

so, are there folks left here without any RFE and approval in this thread who reported early on about their FP2's. It kind of looks like I am the only one.