LUD on Approved I-140

I got the LUD's on my 2nd 131 for 7/22/07 also. I think they have this mass update program that runs during the weekend that Updates the dates to the files that were handled during the week....who knows what happens there..Such a black hole.. We can keep guessing for our amusement..for all they care.

I also mailed my 4th EAD application over the weekend. USCIS is milking me for all I am worth :)

I just checked my online status and I have seen LUD's on our I-131's which were approved in 2005. Something going on, let's see what happens, we should not worry too much on this stuff, whatever should happen will happen, we are unncessarily looking into that too much.
As per my understanding they are trying to move all the old cases to Ironmountain, who will store the information in a very secure and protected area :) and maybe USCIS doesn't want to keep all the old cases with them....

guys,

here is my take on these LUD's on 140 and 131,
If you recently apply for 131 there is chance that you may see LUDs on 140 and previous 131's and also some times on previous H1s. this is because when you apply for 131 you are supposed to enclose 1-94 which will have h1 particulars and previous 131 copies.as you can see there are so many RFE's for 131 for submitting a copy of 140 approval and some times IOs are calling the people for the receipt number of 140. they want to know if it is approved or not to give this interem benefit. we can say they shoud have access for this but it is the time factor.
now if you see LUD on only 140 it is some thing to do with your company do not worry too much as they are just keeping a track of 140s for the company or they are going thru some newly applied 140 for your company. as long as your 140 is approved already you shoud not be worried. it happened even in approved 485's also.
i do not think it is to much worried issue.
some times uscis will do internal checking apart form name check,before they clear 485, then also you might see lUDs on all your previous applications as they are trying to determine whether you are out of status anytime or not.

On the whole you should not worry about all these LUDs' and all your approval are around. good luck.

REMEBER IT IS ONLY MY OPINION.

vdoe

Hi all,

I filed my I-485 on July 2nd at the NSC. My priority date is 09/22/2005 EB2 (India).

My I-140 was approved in January 2006 the last LUd on that was sometime in March 2006.

However, I see that I have a LUD on my approved I-140 on 07/22/2007

I see a lot of you that filed a long time back and have FP done and multiple AP/EADs are seeing LUDs on ur I-140...what does it mean for people like me?

Any ideas?

Well..in my case:
I neither applied for an AP nor my company has any other pending 140 application. I'm the only foreign employee.
My theory is that they are archiving some old information pertaining to our cases. I believe all cases that are 15 months to 2 years old are archived and it could be that the archiving process changes the date-time stamps on our cases. I could be wrong but just a fair thought!

Stuck in Namecheck seems to be most common symptom among us. In my case My namecheck was not cleared last time I called in Sep 2005 while my Wife's got cleared. I couldnot check the status since then. Do any of you have a Phone# for FBI(washington) to check the status on security check(NC also).

I tried it and they are only telling us about the FP. They say, they don't know about name checks

guys,

Got Card Production ordered for 5th EAD spouse EAD still pending....

i have no clue how insensitive these ppl are if they could approve EAD why not approve GC instead.

guys,

Got Card Production ordered for 5th EAD spouse EAD still pending....

i have no clue how insensitive these ppl are if they could approve EAD why not approve GC instead.

So the bastards are going to approve my EAD(#4) before the GC. Sad.

I just now called them ( FBI), they said my fP results sent back on Nov 2006 on same day to USCIS

but they do not have any information on Name check process, and the department who does that does not speak to general public on status or enquiry, and duration of name check process depends on individual case by case..

thanks

I also got LUD on 07/22/07 on my pre-approved NIW I 140 (9/05).
My NC is pending, spouse cleared.
Second FP code 1 LUD on 05/08/07.

Concurrent NIW 09/05/ TSC/ INDIA
abhuda