LUD on Approved I-140

Hey Vimson,

I got a letter a month before stating:

"Based on your request we researched the status of this case. We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please call customer service."

I just wanted to confirm that this review occurs after Namecheck is done. I don't want to call TSC and humiliate myself, they are very rude. Everytime I call them using POJ method, my call is transfered to customer service. I will be going for Infopass, lets see...

Thanks,

I did my 3rd FP today. They let me in, though earlier than the appointment date. Thanks.

I called FBI this morning. A lady asked for A#, my last name and date of birth, then she told me that they had processed my FP and results were transferred to INS.

I'll post any updates. :)

I called FBI this morning. A lady asked for A#, my last name and date of birth, then she told me that they had processed my FP and results were transferred to INS.

Flying123, get ready for the celebration..........

nsch,

Thanks for support. I really appreciate it. I do not loose hope :), but the information is accurate. My lawyer actually spoke to an IO who goes into that "storage room" and looks at physical documents in my case. At least, this is what she wants me to believe, but I believe her because information has been accurate in the past. She does not do it for me very often and is very reluctant to share any information she gets this "informal way", but every 3 months or so she gives me updates (or absence of updates :)) on the status of my case. I still go to infopass appointments to double check if there are any developments and, I guess, hoping for a miracle.

I'm hoping to get my FP notice soon too. I spoke with an IO on Tuesday and she told me that she has sent a request to their FP unit which will send me the FP notices. My NC is cleared and the only thing that's holding up my GC is the FPs.
will wait and see....

I don't have much update. My FP is still current. Problem is that NSC is not processing transfered cases, so may be that is what taking time in assinging my case to officer. Or may be my RD is 03/2005 , I see lot of 2003 and 2004 approvals. May be I need to wait for my turn.

Flying123, Can you please tell me the number to call FBI? thanks.

I think Reddy20 had the last, recent activity..nothing else after that. I think all these LUD's mean, they are revewing our cases. From here on each of us will have different paths, depending on our cases. Since the USCIS are in a hurry to clear the pending cases(Allegedly) most of us might go through the same steps.

Friends I had a LUD on approved 140 on 07/03/07. Nothing after that. Infopass update - Case is still pending ( nothing specific. )

TSC - EB3(India) PD Apr-2003
I-140 RD - Jan 2004
I-485 RD May 2004
I-140 AD Apr 2005
1st FP June 2005
2nd FP June 2007
140 LUD - 6/24/2007 , 7/3/07
485 LUD - 7/7/2007

Friends I had a LUD on approved 140 on 07/03/07. Nothing after that. Infopass update - Case is still pending ( nothing specific. )

TSC - EB3(India) PD Apr-2003
I-140 RD - Jan 2004
I-485 RD May 2004
I-140 AD Apr 2005
1st FP June 2005
2nd FP June 2007
140 LUD - 6/24/2007 , 7/3/07
485 LUD - 7/7/2007

gcdelay, did you call USCIS, I guess yours should be approved anytime as you have given recent FP and any LUD's after your FP..

Yes I did call IO and she hung up on me :( I know my FP is cleared and my back ground check complete ( confirmed the same with infopass ) but could not get any thing else confirmed.

I am wondering what wud have triggered my LUD for 485. EAD receipt notice or FP ( went to attorney, since his address was changed... it took some time to resend his copy ) Known to me nothing is pending... NSC said it can be interview notice... ( any chances ?? ) others confirmed that my green card has been mailed .... highly confusing status info.

From yesterday, I stopped thinking abt my GC ... whenever it comes, it is fine. Hell with the process...