LUD on Approved I-140

I think the IO'a are getting annoyed. That explains why they give random answers :) Just had to bring the thread to the first page.

Guys,

I saw an LUD on second AP approved in late 2005.
Anyone has similar one? Please share

Thanks,

If you look at these LUD patterns, they apprear to be happening on weekends.
Some guys had it on 07/07 and then 07/14 and now 07/22

Friends,

Yesterday I had a LUD on my AP, which was approved in November 2005. Any thoughts ??

Thanks

TSC - EB3(India) PD Apr-2003
I-140 RD - Jan 2004
I-485 RD May 2004
I-140 AD Apr 2005
1st FP June 2005
2nd FP June 2007
140 LUD - 6/24/2007 , 7/3/07
131 LUD - 7/22/2007
485 LUD - 7/7/2007

DEPENDANT LUD's

485 - 06/30/2007
131 - 06/30/2007
EAD - 06/30/2007

Me too got the LUD for 2nd AP on 07/22/2007. I don't know what is going on, it is very frustrating. It's very sad that peoples with 2001 & 2002 are still waiting while cases of 2004 are getting approved.... Not that I am unhappy for their approvals but it doesn't seems just.

Good Luck Everyone!

I had LUD on my 140 on 7/7/7 (as posted before). Please see my signature for latest updates on my case.

<also...to put this thread at the top>

I got the LUD's on my 2nd 131 for 7/22/07 also. I think they have this mass update program that runs during the weekend that Updates the dates to the files that were handled during the week....who knows what happens there..Such a black hole.. We can keep guessing for our amusement..for all they care.

I also mailed my 4th EAD application over the weekend. USCIS is milking me for all I am worth :)

I got the LUD's on my 2nd 131 for 7/22/07 also. I think they have this mass update program that runs during the weekend that Updates the dates to the files that were handled during the week....who knows what happens there..Such a black hole.. We can keep guessing for our amusement..for all they care.

I also mailed my 4th EAD application over the weekend. USCIS is milking me for all I am worth :)

spulla,

I am planning to apply for EAD too. Is this procedure the same as it used to be?

Thanks,

I got LUD on approved I140. Possible trigger (?) - I called TSC a couple of times to request 2nd FP, did an InfoPass twice last month, opened an SR.
Odd thing is, there is an LUD on my AP that was approved in 05, I have another AP from 06 but no LUD on that..dunno what they are upto..

Last edited by a moderator:
spulla,

I am planning to apply for EAD too. Is this procedure the same as it used to be?

Thanks,

Yes, it is exactly the same. Just change the dates from previous filing. File at TSC since your application is pending at TSC.

Remember that, the application fee is going to go UP UP and UP from Aug 1 st. I suggest you to mail the application this month.

I got LUD on approved I140. Possible trigger (?) - I called TSC a couple of times to request 2nd FP, did an InfoPass twice last month, opened an SR.
Odd thing is, there is an LUD on my AP that was approved in 05, I have another AP from 06 but no LUD on that..dunno what they are upto..

Don't panic, just read all the posts in this thread. We are all in the same boat. Would you like to share your EB category and Country please?

Guys,

He is the transcript between myself and Immigration Office. I made a mistake going to Infopass, it is very depressing... I thought my name check saga is over but it is continuing hunting me. My bad luck follow everywhere for me... HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT.....

Here you go............

IO: how can I help you?
Me: (Please approve my case :)) What is holding my application?
IO: Your case pending under security check
Me: How long its going to take? Its been pending for 3 years now?
IO: We don't know. I know some people waited for 10 years.
Me: How about FP?
IO: Your FP has expired.
Me: Please issue me a new one?
IO: I cannot do anything from here. TSC will have to review and take the decision, if needed.
Me: I got a letter from USCIS stating "case under further review", what does it means?
IO: There will not be any decision, since you security check has not been cleared.
Me: Why are their LUD on my 140 and APs?
IO: Your APs were approved in 2004 and 2005, why will they touch them.
Me: Well, but they were reviewing my case for some reason. I can see it on USCIS website.
IO: Security check cannot approve... Do you have any other questions?
Me: No thanks.

All hopes have been shattered. Months and Visa Bulletin will come and go by, but I will still be here waiting for my turn.... one day... someday... any day... :)

Good Luck Guys !!!

Guys,

He is the transcript between myself and Immigration Office. I made a mistake going to Infopass, it is very depressing... I thought my name check saga is over but it is continuing hunting me. My bad luck follow everywhere for me... HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT.....

Here you go............

IO: I cannot do anything from here. TSC will have to review and take the decision, if needed.
Me: I got a letter from USCIS stating "case under further review", what does it means?
IO: There will not be any decision, since you security check has not been cleared.
Me: Well, but they were reviewing my case for some reason. I can see it on USCIS website.

All hopes have been shattered. Months and Visa Bulletin will come and go by, but I will still be here waiting for my turn.... one day... someday... any day... :)

Good Luck Guys !!!

Don't worry, my situation is same as yours

Guys,

Here you go............

Good Luck Guys !!!

My situation is same as yours. We just have to wait for that one day and don't know when it would be. I think it is difficult for god too, to say which day it would be

07/22 updates on my approved 140 and 131.:confused: FP is current

Last edited by a moderator:
Got letter from USCIS that ... your case is under further review ..... bul.... please call after 180days ......

PD 08/02
I485 :08/04
Name check -- Pending