LUD CHANGED today??????

amrcn_attd said:
Hi Chongyip,

I know your case, you have 'literally' worked for your GC. This goes to show that after darkness, there is always light. I know UN helped you a lot, just like he is helping everyone. Hope he gets approved soon too.
Have fun now :)

Thank you!! UN suggested me to post my story, it is pretty unique he thinks...I'll do so...

My 485 status had changed in March when the FP notice was mailed out. It also changed when the FP results were received.

Chongyip, congrats on the approvals! I have been following your case and also UN's timely and helpful guidance to you and everyone else! UN, all the very best for your cases too!

howlongmore said:
Congrats Chongyip.

Guys, I've asked this before. Did the online status say anything when they send you a FP notice? I think FP is sorta a hurdle for me. It sucks to see
everyone finger printed and not me.

I tried sending inquiries for FP (about 2 months ago) but had not heard anything. Any other way to prod them a little?

Scanner: Mar 24th 140 case approved on Nov 1st

I was scanning for March 24th, 2004 records surprisingly found that March 24th I-140 case approved on Nov 1st.

Before this one there were 3 (three) I-140's but they were still showing rec'd on March 24th.

What does this mean? If we can find this guy, we can check whether his\her 485 was among mass update on 10/27 or not!

I couldn't scan beyond daily limit records, btw scanner numbers were not in the order.

It may very well be CP

RDDI,

It maybe from a guy who wants to do Consular Processing. So don't worry there are so many priority levels for USCIS to process thiese kinds of applications

-Sonpapdi

Sonpapdi - Yeah! you are right. Now I can recollect going through that thread around the same time.

Awaiting_PR said:
My 485 status had changed in March when the FP notice was mailed out. It also changed when the FP results were received.

What changed in your 485 status when FP was mailed? The message? or
just the date?

Did anybody's 11/2 11/3 updates produce a good news?

Hi,
My 140's LUD got changed to 11/2 and then 11/3. I remember that there were few others in
the same situation/hope. Did any of yours 140 get approved?
Mine was not touched after 11/3 and needeless to say, I did not get RFE/Approval.

- Dasbabu

dasbabu

No change, 485_Pending and my case also had lud changes on 11/02 and 11/03...no msg change

They are fooling us....it is clear they are not processing cases by JIT dates...I just dont want to be left behind....especially since the retrogression bs is around the corner...even though my case is EB2

Any suggestions as to what we should do?

I485 approved but I-140 status still shows standard message "its taking 360 days..."

dasbabu said:
Hi,
My 140's LUD got changed to 11/2 and then 11/3. I remember that there were few others in
the same situation/hope. Did any of yours 140 get approved?
Mine was not touched after 11/3 and needeless to say, I did not get RFE/Approval.

- Dasbabu

My I-140 LUD changed to 11/3/04 - no change in status.
Although I485 LUD also changed 11/3/04 and then again 11/04/04 and received email that I-485 is approved.
No further status update on I-140 though. I dont know what to believe now!!!

Anyone else in similar situation???

ash2K10,

Congratulations on your 485 approval. Why do you worry about 140. I guess it must have also been approved and the approval notice must have reached your attorney.

There are lots and lots of cases where I-140 got approved without a change in online status.

Let us know if your attorney got the 140 approval.

SS1123,
My RD was 10/10/2003. I am checking with my attorney today. Keeping my fingers crossed
(maybe crossing too much :)

Mass Updates

Hi Vint~,

I guess your case did NOT only update on 10/27 right? Looks like the case updated only on 10/27 still hang,:(...

~A

VINUGUPTA94 said:
Mine was also updated on 10/27 -I don't think it was mass update.
Approved i-140 and I-485 today.
I saw your LUD on 10/27 and 11/04...
in fact, 11/04 is the key to be processed.

10/27 still a mass update....
:cool:

But I only have LUD on 10/27 only, then approval update on 11/3....
There is still hope that it is not a mass update!

I-140 approved

I-140 RD - 2/9/2004
I-485 RD - 4/6/2004

LUD on I-485 - 10/27/2004
LUD on I-140 & I-485 - 11/2/2004
LUD on I-140 & I-485 - 11/3/2004

I-140 approval received by attorney today - 11/9/2004

Status has not changed yet other than last LUD change on 11/3. I hope I should get I-485 approval soon, keeping fingure crossed.