LUD CHANGED today??????

Gemini_70 said:
No, it was changed. A friend of mine's I-485 got changed on 10/27 and his got approved yesterday (all including I-140 and I-485).
Is he EB3 or EB2? Can you pls share his RDs? Thanks

not related to 10/27 LUD

Gemini_70 said:
No, it was changed. A friend of mine's I-485 got changed on 10/27 and his got approved yesterday (all including I-140 and I-485).
I do not think your friend's 10/27 LUD related to his approval.

So many people including me got LUD on 10/27,
only few get RFE/approval.

Anyway, do you have any information about your friend's case,
like WAC numbers? dates...

Please provide it if you know.

I just got email update that my I140 is approved!!! I'm so glad!!!!
FYI, I485 LUD was 10/27, the mass update day!

chongyip said:

Oh my gosh! I485 also got approved!!! Got 3 updates in 10 min!

chongyip
Registered User Join Date: May 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongyip

Oh my gosh! I485 also got approved!!! Got 3 updates in 1
0 min!

I never thoght that getting a gc was so easy. YOu should rename yourself as a 10MIn GC GUY. Any way congratulations.

I140 Rfe

Online status says RFE on my case mailed on 11/03. LUD changed on 11/02 and 11/03.

RD 07/09/2003
EB3 Labor Sub

itshuman said:
Congrats :) did your 140 also got updated when LUD changed for 485 on 10/27? did the message change for you on 10/27?

No change to 140 LUD , only 485 LUD was changed on 10/27. The message for 485 didn't change on 10/27 until last night when I receieved the approval email.

murthy_janaki said:
chongyip
Registered User Join Date: May 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongyip

Oh my gosh! I485 also got approved!!! Got 3 updates in 1
0 min!

I never thoght that getting a gc was so easy. YOu should rename yourself as a 10MIn GC GUY. Any way congratulations.

Thank you everyone.....however I don't agree that my GC way was an easy one. I went through RFE shortly after application and I almost had to stop working because USCIS put my EAD/AP/485 on hold for few months because of the RFE. I got my EAD few days prior to my TN visa expired.....

Anyhow, I'm so happy, and I'm thankful for those who have helped me alot, especially UN, he knows my whole story... :eek:

congrats Chongyip

Hi Chongyip,

I know your case, you have 'literally' worked for your GC. This goes to show that after darkness, there is always light. I know UN helped you a lot, just like he is helping everyone. Hope he gets approved soon too.
Have fun now :)

LUD changed to 11/4/04 for I140 & I485

LUD changed to 11/4/04 for I140 & I485 for me, my wife and son. Is there anyone with simlar situation?.

Masters ?

Findgc, Are you having a Master's degree ?

If yes then you probably will get approved soon .. just my instinct

-Sonpadi

chongyip said:
Thank you everyone.....however I don't agree that my GC way was an easy one. I went through RFE shortly after application and I almost had to stop working because USCIS put my EAD/AP/485 on hold for few months because of the RFE. I got my EAD few days prior to my TN visa expired.....

Anyhow, I'm so happy, and I'm thankful for those who have helped me alot, especially UN, he knows my whole story... :eek:

Congrats. :)

Sonpapdi,

I completed masters after I filed 485, but in labour application I have it as 10yrs exp with BS degree.

Thanks for your hopeful words.

Findgc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Chongyip.

Guys, I've asked this before. Did the online status say anything when they send you a FP notice? I think FP is sorta a hurdle for me. It sucks to see
everyone finger printed and not me.

I tried sending inquiries for FP (about 2 months ago) but had not heard anything. Any other way to prod them a little?

howlongmore said:
Congrats Chongyip.

Guys, I've asked this before. Did the online status say anything when they send you a FP notice? I think FP is sorta a hurdle for me. It sucks to see
everyone finger printed and not me.

I tried sending inquiries for FP (about 2 months ago) but had not heard anything. Any other way to prod them a little?

Thanks! I remembered the online message didn't change after they sent you a FP notice. I received it in mail without knowing that it would come. After you finished FP and the result had sent to USCIS, they will update your message saying that "On xxxx, we received the result of your finger print......."

Check with your lawyer, my lawyer at that time also received a copy of FP notice.