LUD CHANGED today??????

My 485 LUD changed today as well to 10/27. No updates on 140. Would be great to see a 140 approval

Same here too

My I-485 LUD changed to 10/27/04 (same status) but my spouse LUD hasn't changed.

Now this new. My i-140 LUD changed in the last 30 min between 2.45 P.M and 3.30 PM today ( EST) . I dont know what this means.

However the I-140 message is still same.

murthy_janaki,
pl.let us know your I-140 RD?? pl.dont forget in future to put RD Date

Thanks,
rb180

Same thing for my friend - both 140 and 485 dates got updated today.
EB3 - CSC
I-140 - Jan 29 2004
I-1485 - Sometime in April

LUD changed

LUD for my 140 and 485 has chaned couple of times. seems like some KID at CIS got power to keep pressing LUD button and he is fooling all of us.

this sucks you know :-(

485/140 - RD Oct 2003

That's not a good news. I heard one guy from other forum complained that his 140/485 LUD changed 4 times in 3 weeks and finally got intent of decline.

Changed once, i guess they might just collect case buffer for next batch processing(it might take 1 days to 45 days, according my summary for reading so many postings). Change twice, the case officer just cannot decide him/herself and give your case to another person. I believed more changes =worse thing could happen. But nobody knew how CIS works and hope you can prove me wrong by telling you got approved soon. Best wishes to you!

ny178 said:
LUD for my 140 and 485 has chaned couple of times. seems like some KID at CIS got power to keep pressing LUD button and he is fooling all of us.

this sucks you know :-(

485/140 - RD Oct 2003

NIW485waiter
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2004

That's not a good news. I heard one guy from other forum complained that his 140/485 LUD changed 4 times in 3 weeks and finally got intent of decline.

Changed once, i guess they might just collect case buffer for next batch processing(it might take 1 days to 45 days, according my summary for reading so many postings). Change twice, the case officer just cannot decide him/herself and give your case to another person. I believed more changes =worse thing could happen. But nobody knew how CIS works and hope you can prove me wrong by telling you got approved soon. Best wishes to you!

I kind of had the same feeling that something is not right for me. My i-140 lud changed on oct-15 and on oct-29. It is not approved yet.

Do you know what should be done in case a intent to deny comes. Can you please point me to the forum where the case has got intent to deny. I am confused now.

Cheer UP

murthy_janaki said:
NIW485waiter
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2004

I kind of had the same feeling that something is not right for me. My i-140 lud changed on oct-15 and on oct-29. It is not approved yet.

Do you know what should be done in case a intent to deny comes. Can you please point me to the forum where the case has got intent to deny. I am confused now.
COME ON NOW....Dont be so pessimist. If they had to deny something they wont take that long. Just be patient and everything will be fine. We all watch your posts and pray that your case gets cleared soon.

BadaBhai
COME ON NOW....Dont be so pessimist. If they had to deny something they wont take that long. Just be patient and everything will be fine. We all watch your posts and pray that your case gets cleared soon

Thanks for the post. I was feeling good after reading your post.

yeah, that also meant they can just deny and send you a notice. They tried to approve you that's why they reviewed your case several times. Bless you!

My LUD updated today

My I-140s LUD has become today (from April).
I am praying to get the good news.

God bless us all.

I am an EB-2, Labor substitute. Filed on 10/10/2003
Earlier, the LUD was April, 2004 (now, LUD: 11/2/2004)

My LUD changed twice in two days

My LUD changed yesterday.
And again today I checked at 7:30 AM PST and it has changed to today!

I am getting nervous (read in this board that more changes in LUD = worse)

Dasbabu, the same here. My I140 LUD changed yesterday 11/2 and now to 11/3. No change for 485 LUD (at 10/27), or the message.

140 RD 01/15/2004
485 RD 04/07/2004

Is it another mass update day?

I suspect that before releasing the next JIT report, they are doing some
mass updates. Hope for mass approvals :)