LUD CHANGED today??????

cscwaitlong

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 LUD changed today and the status message has not changed. Gurus, does it mean good or bad ? I am thinking all bad things (RFE/Denial). Did anyone got directly approved after similar change.

Gurus, Please reply to this posting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know absolutely what it means but I can give you some update since the same happened to me. Btw, post more details about your case. My I-140's LUD was changed on 9/14/04. Read on my earlier posts for more details:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com...ad.php?t=144237

http://boards.immigrationportal.com...ad.php?t=144269

then on 9/24/04 all the cases (I-140, 485 both for me and my spouse) were updated and that's because I called them and the lady I talked to might have updated the status (I got emails twice for each case with exact same message at the end of the day). Again today I noticed the LUD for all the cases has been changed to 9/27/04. I hope for the best as always and advise the same to you. Good luck!!!

My I-140 and I-485 were filed concurrently in late Dec-2003 with substitute labor. My company size is 100+ employees with good finances.. Not sure, what this LUD change deal is..

cscwaittoolong, it'd be encouraging if they are indeed processing your case. That means CSC is at least doing something. Also the dates have been moved to Dec 2003!

LUD can be changed due to address change, renewal/application of EAD/AP. Dave you done any of this recently?

My 485 Approved, 140 LUD changed but status does not say Approved today

My 485 Approved, 140 LUD changed but status does not say Approved today.

yesterday in the mass update, 09/27 LUD changed for 140/485. But no change in status.

Today LUD changed for both 140,485.

485 says appoved for both for me and my wife.

140 no status change except LUD is changed.

I dont know whether that is good or not.

longwaitgcca said:
My 485 Approved, 140 LUD changed but status does not say Approved today.

yesterday in the mass update, 09/27 LUD changed for 140/485. But no change in status.

Today LUD changed for both 140,485.

485 says appoved for both for me and my wife.

140 no status change except LUD is changed.

I dont know whether that is good or not.

Could you please post the detail of your cases.

Thanks.

Just not I called customer Service center, That guy was saying that my 140 is not approved yet. But he said since 485 is approved, even if 140 approval does not come, it does not matter because 485 is the final one.

Can any one tell me if that is true.I dont belelive that.

By the way my case details.

140 substitution,

09/18/2003

485 applied on 05/15/2004

So semi concurrent.

longwaitgcca said:
Just not I called customer Service center, That guy was saying that my 140 is not approved yet. But he said since 485 is approved, even if 140 approval does not come, it does not matter because 485 is the final one.

Can any one tell me if that is true.I dont belelive that.

By the way my case details.

140 substitution,

09/18/2003

485 applied on 05/15/2004

So semi concurrent.
I've seen this happen with one of our friends. They had got RFE on I140. About 5-6 months after they replied to the RFE they got approvals for I485. But no news on I140 till now. They could get the passports stamped for GC and later on received the plastic cards too. I feel if I485 is approved, you don't have to worry about I140. Take your approval notices and go for passport stamping. Congratulations!