LUD CHANGED today??????

Same here

485 LUD changed on 10/25 and 10/26, no change in message though, no change in 140 either.

Mine is a eb2 conc jan 21,04 RD. Only thing different in my case is, my lawyers filed for a EAD and AP renewal late last week.

I am guessing it is relating to that, or
Case was being considered and they saw name check pending and decided to safely put the case back in their vaults :)

Boy, this process has begun to make me lose my mind, sanity.......
seriously questioning is this all worth it.....

need some pep talk...from you all

Just checked my case status, LUD on 485 changed to 10/28, no change in message.

Rest all is same.

I am wondering, how the LUD changed to 10/28, when it is still 7:43 am PST right now..

Any ideas

ss1123
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2003

Just checked my case status, LUD on 485 changed to 10/28, no change in message.

Rest all is same.

I am wondering, how the LUD changed to 10/28, when it is still 7:43 am PST right now..

Any ideas

Hi SS1123;

Relax may be your case is on the verge of approval. My guess is that the lud changes are actually done after something happens to your case and there is some data entry done by somebody after the fact or updates/triggers are run on a periodic basis. So lud changes are not real time and have nothing to do with the time of the day.

Hope all these lud changes result in our green cards by the end of next week. I saw some posts where the i-140 is still pending and i-485 were approved.

LUD change

My 485 lud changed yesterday, though no change in message. No change in 140 lud either. I am seeing a lot more of these messages here, what does this mean?

I am in the same boat (485 LUD changed to 10/27/04, no 140 change). My Advance parole LUD changed a week ago, with no changes in message.
I hope this is not like the mass update they did in April this year, where many people's LUD changed to 04/19/04, without any change in message.

Mine also, 485 LUD changed on 10/27/2004, no msg change, still "finger print... ", No LUD change on 140 either.

irisyue said:
Mine also, 485 LUD changed on 10/27/2004, no msg change, still "finger print... ", No LUD change on 140 either.
Same here. RD: 06/22/04

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. My 140 LUD changed on 10/19 and 485 on 10/27. No change in message.

140 RD: 01/15/2004
485 RD: 04/07/2004

LUD Changed means your case has been touched and sent to processing center OR mass update to the database OR nothing also, just some data got updated anything can happen bcos things in USCIS are random and uncertain.
it completely un-predictable.

thanks,
rb180

My LUD also changed

Thas funny, even my 485 LUD changed to 10/27/2004. 485 message remains same and no change in 140 LUD.

rb180 said:
LUD Changed means your case has been touched and sent to processing center OR mass update to the database OR nothing also, just some data got updated anything can happen bcos things in USCIS are random and uncertain.
it completely un-predictable.

thanks,
rb180

OR has been approved ;-)

Not a good sign

mine was changed yesterday.

Like everybody here, only for I-485 for mine and my spouse's.
140 still very old LUD, no touched recently.

If so many people got in the same situation,
and RD(s) were so wide spread to many months.

I would guess that not a good sign, maybe just a
database resort or rescan...

I was very excited yesterday, not at all now.

I'm in the same boat. I485 LUD changed to 10/27/2004 for my spouse as well as me but I140 remains untouched.Looks like a mass update only.

same for me too

BadaBhai said:
Thas funny, even my 485 LUD changed to 10/27/2004. 485 message remains same and no change in 140 LUD.

485 LUD changed to 10/27 no change in 140 LUD. Though my 140 message is unaccessible for the last 3 days from the phone system. But on the web it is just the same.

very fishy...

Did you guys receive any e-mail with the LUD change? The note on the LUD change at the website says..

"Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message."

mish4gc
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2004

Did you guys receive any e-mail with the LUD change? The note on the LUD change at the website says..

"Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message."

Can you be more specific on this post. Did you get a email update or did you see on the website whish has a new message or ????

I did not get any updates or emails from uscis when the lud changed.