Los Angeles, CA - N-400 Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Ok. I'm almost done. I got my N-445, Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony.

It will be as follows:

US District Court Central District
901 North Via San Clemente
Montebello, CA 90640
Quiet Cannon, Hall

Date and Time: August 13, 2008 at 3:15pm

Best Wishes to All!

-jedi

Congratulations, Jedi. Seems like the Oath dates are kind of slow given the three month delay between your interview and your oath. However, I think oaths in So. Cal. should start to pick up since between now and Setpember 11, 2008 there are 47,000 oath slots, with an additional 18,000 on September 26, 2008.

Just like to chime in here for my girlfriend. My sig reflects her most recent status

This is very good news for her, I hope it is for some other LA filers too!

i called 800 number and IO said my ID is Sep 15!!!! yeeeeee!!!!!! and that my IL was sent out 2 days ago (july 15)! I hope everybody with september ID wil fit in those massive oaths in September

i will write more when I get home )))

Hi Guys,

I still have some waiting left, but just in case, here's my info:

03/06/08: MD, CA CSC (LA area)
03/08/08: Appl. Rc'd
03/10/08: PD
03/12/08: CC
03/19/08: PN Rc'd
03/21/08: FP Notice Rc'd
04/01/08: FP Date
00/00/00: IL Rc'd
00/00/00: IL Date
00/00/00: Interview Result (N652)
00/00/00: N. Oath (N445)
00/00/00: Oath Ceremony Date
00/00/00: PP Appl.
00/00/00: VR
00/00/00: PP Rc'd

i called 800 number and IO said my ID is Sep 15!!!! yeeeeee!!!!!! and that my IL was sent out 2 days ago (july 15)! I hope everybody with september ID wil fit in those massive oaths in September

Congratulations Feliz-LA..that's great news!!

Congratulations everybody. I am very happy for all of you. I have to say though that I will miss you when you leave the forum. No one will ever post stats like Feliz has.

It's about time! It definitely seems like they are moving towards the end of 2007 applications. Sure took them long enough...

Congrats, FelizLA. Finally!!! Well, this confirms that LA is finally in the latter stages of clearing the backlog. If your ID is September, I wouldn't necessarily expect an oath date that same month. Reason I say this is that it appears that they are somewhat backed up regarding the oath ceremonies - JediKnight, who passed the interview a while ago, only just got his oath letter, and his oath is mid-August. They are having a huge number of ceremonies between now and September 26, though, so I think that by that date any oath backlog should be cleared up.

Good luck with the interview!

Congrats Fliz!!!! I'm so happy for you.

I called 800 number, I'm still stucked at name check. Hope I can get over this soon.

Thank you for your support everybody! I am not sure if they will approve me after all my absence, I will collect all possible documents to prove my undoubted ties to American Soil :) and hope for the best

yummyk, you are most likely right about oaths, but as long as I get approved I am ready to wait another couple month.

PS - did you notice how I guessed my ID in estimates? :)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your support everybody! I am not sure if they will approve me after all my absence, I will collect all possible documents to prove my undoubted ties to American Soil :) and hope for the best

yummyk, you are most likely right about oaths, but as long as I get approved I am ready to wait another couple month.

PS - did you notice how I guessed my ID in estimates? :)))

Hey you did, didn't you! Good for you. Congratulations again.

800 number is on every notice USCIS send you : 1-800-375-5283
they posted July 15 update: July 9, 2007 for LA

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you guys get through to an IO on 800-number? I tried it twice and both times CSR stopped me with "you're still fine, not outside of processing dates, so just sit and wait." My PD is June 11, 2007...