Los Angeles, CA - N-400 Timeline

I had to wrap my brain to figure out your situation too. it says in the guideline, if anytime you travel outside the states for over 6 months, the previous years that you have stayed in for over 6 months/year will be trashed and started all over again

The regs don't say more than 6 months, they say 6 months or longer. The longest trip was 176 days, not 180.

Anyone here been to Room # 6510 in the L.A. office? What will happen? Can I bring food - I have a medical condition requiring me to take in small amounts of food every 30 minutes? BTW I am not fat! It has to do with my blood sugar among other things... :)

The regs don't say more than 6 months, they say 6 months or longer. The longest trip was 176 days, not 180.

as long in one year, all the trips your wife took added up together were not over 180 days, then should be fine. I remember I took one trip for 4 months one time, and the custom guy had to ask me so many times why I was out for so long....faint

Anyone here been to Room # 6510 in the L.A. office? What will happen? Can I bring food - I have a medical condition requiring me to take in small amounts of food every 30 minutes? BTW I am not fat! It has to do with my blood sugar among other things... :)

no worries, no one calls u fat, hehe :p

Update on my timeline

I received my Interview Letter today for 11/17/08. It looks like LA DO is moving along just fine. Thanks!

I received my Interview Letter today for 11/17/08. It looks like LA DO is moving along just fine. Thanks!

Congratulations sirch happy to hear that
is anybody getting his interwiev at room 2050
I am asking this since I went through two interviews during my GC process
and second interview was at 2050!!!

Got my Passport!

I got my passport yesterday. My application process is now over. I ordered it regular service and it arrived in exactly 8 days. Take good care everyone.

Best,
-jedi

Sirch320,
Just curious... what time is your interview and what room do oyu have to report to?

My appointment is at 2:15 pm. If I remember it right, the room number starts with 6. I'll check it again on Monday. I left the interview letter in the office.

I got my passport yesterday. My application process is now over. I ordered it regular service and it arrived in exactly 8 days. Take good care everyone.

Best,
-jedi
Hey, that's pretty good service for just using regular processing. Seems like that's the only part of the entire process to go smoothly, and without a huge wait. Maybe that's one of the advantages of citizenship - more responsive government.

I received my pass card about 11 days after applying, so it seems like they are pretty fast now with these as well. Got my Natz Certificate back 2 weeks after application sent. All in all, not bad service. Now that I have all my travel documents, I just need some place to go!

Got my Natz Certificate back 2 weeks after application sent. All in all, not bad service. Now that I have all my travel documents, I just need some place to go!

I got my passport last Friday (9/26), 11 days after applying. I didn't apply for a pass card, since I don't really need it. Should I be expecting to get my natz certificate back sometime this week?