Los Angeles, CA - N-400 Timeline

We parked at the Glendale Station and took the Metro Link to Union Station (about 5-10 minutes) and walked to the Fed building. I think the Red Line's first stop from Union Station is Civic Center which is near the office. We also had the choice of a bus which we may use when it is time for Mon's interview.

Of course by the time her interview rolls around buses may be obsolete and we may be able to just beam ourselves there.

hello everyone in LA

I recently (45 days ago had my application transferred from PA to Los Angeles. Anyone else in a similar situation.

Also does anyone know the phone number for California office of USCIS to get Info.

Thanks for any help,

just saving info to the thread
Hi,

I today received Oath notice on 11th July @ LACC at 3:30.
I hope this news should be encouraging for applicatants waiting from Los Angeles area.

My time line in signature

7/19/07 PD CSC
5/29/08 Interview
7/11/08 Oath
:)

hi,
i am frequent reader of this thread,its help alot.i have two question
my case move from vsc to csc on the day of interview,does anyone know how much time it will take to get the case to LA DO
and how can i contact to IO ?Is there any direct number to LA office?
thanks

hi,
i am frequent reader of this thread,its help alot.i have two question
my case move from vsc to csc on the day of interview,does anyone know how much time it will take to get the case to LA DO
and how can i contact to IO ?Is there any direct number to LA office?
thanks
Like any move (whether different DO under same SC or under different SC) there will be a delay in processing. How much of a delay is difficult to determine since there only exists anecdotal evidence on this board. That being said, you should expect at least 30-90 days added processing time to your case.
Try calling USCIS 1-800 number and speak with an IO or make an Infopass to determine where your case is and confirm they have your change of addess.

I would like to thank all in the forum for all the info and support.

Just wanted to let you all know that I received my oath letter yesterday for me and my wife for oath at LACC on July 11th, 2008 at 3:30PM.

Our time lines are more or less same as Jedi Knight

Appl. Prcs.:
DO: Santa Ana, CA
04/30/08: INT Date-Rslt (N652):passed/Approved!
06/12/08: Natz Oath Rc'd(N445)
07/11/08: Natz Oath Date
00/00/08: PP Ap.
00/00/08: VR
00/00/08: PP Rc'd

Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like any move (whether different DO under same SC or under different SC) there will be a delay in processing. How much of a delay is difficult to determine since there only exists anecdotal evidence on this board. That being said, you should expect at least 30-90 days added processing time to your case.
Try calling USCIS 1-800 number and speak with an IO or make an Infopass to determine where your case is and confirm they have your change of addess.

thank you for your response,i800 number have automatic answer,how can i talk to IO?

Children for LA Oath ceremony

Hi,

I have two kids 13 and 11.
Me and my wife have Oath ceremony at 3:30 PM on July 11th.

If we take the children and if they need to wait in different area, there will be confusion.

I am wondering how others managed with their kids for LA Oath ceremony.

Andhra

DEAR July, August, September 2007 filers!! it's that time of month again!! watch your mailboxes carefully!! :)

USCIS June 15th updates: LA DO moved 12 days forward in June, while San Bernardino is already in December, which is good news - it means that once July 2007 is done, rest of 2007 are very few cases so it will be very fast processing.

Los Angeles CA (14.3) >06/30/2007 -80 > 04/11/2007> -14> 03/28/07> +2,1 mon> 06/02/2007> +12>06/14/2007
San Bernardino CA 07/20/2007 >-20 SR>06/30/2007> +33>08/02/07> +30 SP> 09/02/2007> +3m.>12/02/2007
Santa Ana CA >07/20> -20SR > 06/30 > -13>06/17/07> +22>07/09/2007> +6>07/15/2007

Another theory: LA's reporting oath -moving 12 days/ month kinda makes sense, it took them 1,5-2 month - Feb-Mar 08 to send out 25K June 07 ILs
so if it took them 4 month (Mar-Apr-May-June) to send 45K ILs to July, it will probably take about 3-4 month to finish July oaths, so July oaths started in June (2 775 oaths) July (12 150 oaths) Aug (8 100 oaths)-Sep-Oct possibly. so by end of Aug 20, 2008 oath ceremony - half of July's 45 000 would be naturalized.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to thank all in the forum for all the info and support.

Just wanted to let you all know that I received my oath letter yesterday for me and my wife for oath at LACC on July 13th, 2008 at 3:30PM.

Our time lines are more or less same as Jedi Knight

Appl. Prcs.:
DO: Santa Ana, CA
04/30/08: INT Date-Rslt (N652):passed/Approved!
06/12/08: Natz Oath Rc'd(N445)
07/11/08: Natz Oath Date
00/00/08: PP Ap.
00/00/08: VR
00/00/08: PP Rc'd

Good luck to all.

Thank you and congratulations! could you please also add Priority date and Fingerprinting date to your statistics?

Hi All,

What is INFO PASS?
How can I get the status of FBI name check?

Could you post your timeline please?
Infopass is a scheduled online visit to USCIS ofice to speak to actual officer.
status of FBI check cannot be verified with 100% guarantee, but for 70% chance of being truth - you can make INFOPASS and ask officer, or try to call 800 # in your receipt and pick options 1-2-6 then ask to be transferred to imigration officer, which works half the time.

Some people also use lie - which is considered to be safe, but use it with your own discretion - the lie is to tell the first customer rep that you filed month or 2 months ago and haven't received anything in mail and they get transferred right away.

Some people also use lie - which is considered to be safe, but use it with your own discretion - the lie is to tell the first customer rep that you filed month or 2 months ago and haven't received anything in mail and they get transferred right away.

Now, now....let's call it "getting creative"! :)

Now, now....let's call it "getting creative"! :)

I don't mind calling it creative :), I just don't want it to be strongly recommended especially for new forum users, everybody should use forum information and experience at their own risk, and if somebody is hesitating - then don't do it. It is a govt agency after all.

I picked up some LA info from one of my wife's immigration web sites. A person on that site who filed in 9/07, did FP 1/08, got an IL 6/08 with interview scheduled for sometime in August. This may give some of you a frame of reference. Looks like we won't be getting an interview till 09.

I picked up some LA info from one of my wife's immigration web sites. A person on that site who filed in 9/07, did FP 1/08, got an IL 6/08 with interview scheduled for sometime in August. This may give some of you a frame of reference. Looks like we won't be getting an interview till 09.

June ILs for September 07 PDs is very good news indeed, THANK YOU!
I added the person to stats already, if it's possible to find original forum link would be very nice.