Interview Date : 01/28/03
POE : Chicago
CPTracker_ID : kumar_c

snambakk
-------------
Interview Date: Jan 22,
POE: LAX
Category: EB2

guys, pls update the cptracker site with your details. Iam surprised that only 5 people are in this thread for jan interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you fall under the...

Pattu007/Venkat CNV/Raj_CP /ravishankarp /chella12

Congrats for getting the interview date and Good Luck.

Just wanted to know if all of you got your fee bills and Packet 3 under the old NVC process or with the new NVC process(which was effective on Oct 1st, 2002).

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview Jan 22nd

Pattu, I just got a response for my email and it said my interview is on 22nd Jan...Iam not sure why we have it on 2 different days since we are in the same category and our Appplications reached Chennai around the same time....
I paid $335 along with my Packet 3
-Raj

Old NVC process

CpDelhi

I come under the old NVC process. I got my P3 in August. I got two fee bill for $335, for me and my wife.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Re: Old NVC process

Same for me..I got mine in September but got two fee bils for #335 each for me and my wife...

Originally posted by chella12
CpDelhi

I come under the old NVC process. I got my P3 in August. I got two fee bill for $335, for me and my wife.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Interview date

Interview Date: Jan 22,
POE: LAX
Category: EB2

I had already booked my tickets for Jan5th hoping my date would be in Jan. Fortunately, i had no surprises.

Ravi and Snambakk,
Iam also planning to reach Chennai by 19th but directly from here. I have ticket to leave on 15th and reach by 17th but am planning to change to leave on 17th..so that I can save 2 work days...We can corrdinate our efforts/pre for interview if you guys like to.
-Raj
Originally posted by ravishankarp
snambakk,
when are you planning to go to Chennai. I am planning to go by Sunday night 19th Jan. Is that Ok ?

Ravi

Re: Do you fall under the...

I got my fee bill for $335 and I got it much before than october (I guess August).

Originally posted by cpDelhi
Pattu007/Venkat CNV/Raj_CP /ravishankarp /chella12

Congrats for getting the interview date and Good Luck.

Just wanted to know if all of you got your fee bills and Packet 3 under the old NVC process or with the new NVC process(which was effective on Oct 1st, 2002).

Thanks.

Guys, 20th Jan is a holiday (M.L Birthday). The medicals should be done at least 2 working days prior to the interview. I dont know if the working days meant to be for the Lab (for medical) or Consulate itself?

If 2 working days are meant to be for the consulate, Then I guess you guys should reach chennai by Thursday night (assuming Lab and Dr. VL's office is not open on saturday, some one please clarify)

Pattu007

Originally posted by Raj_CP
Ravi and Snambakk,
Iam also planning to reach Chennai by 19th but directly from here. I have ticket to leave on 15th and reach by 17th but am planning to change to leave on 17th..so that I can save 2 work days...We can corrdinate our efforts/pre for interview if you guys like to.
-Raj

20th jan is holiday in India?? Excuse my ignorance but who r u referring to by M.L (initially I thoguht martin Luther King jr..but if thats the case, its not holiday in India..right?)

Update

I have updated my info:

Pattu007
------------
Interview Date : 01/21/03
POE : LAX
CPTracker_ID : pattu007

Venkat CNV
--------------
POE : Dallas
CPTracker_ID : Venkat CNV

Raj_CP
--------
Interview Date : 01/??/03
POE : Orlando
CPTracker_ID : Raj_V

ravishankarp
-----------------------
Interview Date : 01/22/03
CPTracker_ID : ravip

chella12
-----------------------

regards
Ravi

Its a holiday at consulate (Martin Lutherking Jr. birthday) and not in India. I dont know if that should be taken into account when going for medical (remember 2 working days prior to the interview). Also I would like to know if the lister lab and Dr. VijayLaxmi's office is open on saturday.

Originally posted by Raj_CP
20th jan is holiday in India?? Excuse my ignorance but who r u referring to by M.L (initially I thoguht martin Luther King jr..but if thats the case, its not holiday in India..right?)

Yeah..I know for sure that lister lab as well as Dr.V are both open on satday and thats what I was planning to do if my interview date was 21st...
-Raj

Re: Update

My interview is on 1/22/03 ..I already updated CP tracker
Originally posted by ravishankarp
I have updated my info:

Pattu007
------------
Interview Date : 01/21/03
CPTracker_ID : pattu007

Venkat CNV
--------------
POE : Dallas
CPTracker_ID : Venkat CNV

Raj_CP
--------
Interview Date : 01/??/03
POE : Orlando
CPTracker_ID : Raj_V

ravishankarp
-----------------------
Interview Date : 01/22/03
CPTracker_ID : ravip

chella12
-----------------------

regards
Ravi

Interview Date.

Hi,

Interview date: Jan 28th.
POE: Chicago.

I got a reply from Chennai that my interview would be on the Jan 28th.

Is anyone from Chicago flying for thier interview during this time-frame. Please respond. I sometimes get anxiety attacks flying for a long while. I would like someone to talk to ( Believe me, I am nice guy :) ).

The only document that I am waiting for is the PCC from Chicago consulate.

Also, does anyone know of which airlines allow smoking in flight.

Thanks...

...Zia.

Interview dates

raji_needs_GC -> 01/08/03
pattu007 -> 01/21/03
Raj_CP -> 01/22/03
snambakk 01/22/03
ravishankarp -> 01/22/03
chella12 -> 01/28/03
Venkat CNV -> 01/28/03
Zia -> 01/28/03

Srini, How come you got the date in 2nd week when all of us have it in 4th week?

-Pattu007