Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Our GC approved

Today, I received welcome and card production emails for myself and my family members. It is a great relief. Thanks to all active members in this forum.

Congratulations budthal. Your dates are pretty close to mine. Which Service Center?
Today, I received welcome and card production emails for myself and my family members. It is a great relief. Thanks to all active members in this forum.

05/08/08, I received welcome and card production emails for myself and my Spouse. It is a great relief. Thanks to all active members in this forum.

05/08/08, I received welcome and card production emails for myself and my Spouse. It is a great relief. Thanks to all active members in this forum.

Hey Ravi, was ur name check was cleared ?

I saw LUDs for my wife and I's 485 and 765s after a long time. LUD was on 5/8/08.
Not sure if this is related to the renewal 765 filed. I believe it is related to the green card processing. Hope to hear something soon since PD is current.

Let me know if you are in a similar boat...

When did u apply for EAD renewal

I saw LUDs for my wife and I's 485 and 765s after a long time. LUD was on 5/8/08.
Not sure if this is related to the renewal 765 filed. I believe it is related to the green card processing. Hope to hear something soon since PD is current.

When did you apply for EAD renewal?

How early

Do they need Biometric (Finger printing) for EAD renewal too? Can you anyone who had renewed their EAD confirm please? Can we apply EAD renewal even when we are outside USA?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not have to re-do any biometric. My attorney sent me the 765 for my signature... That's all.

Do they need Biometric (Finger printing) for EAD renewal too? Can you anyone who had renewed their EAD confirm please? Can we apply EAD renewal even when we are outside USA?

Thanks.

Has USCIS started issuing medical related RFEs for June 07 filers?

Hi Everybody

Just recd CRIS notification on RFE for 485 application for me and my wife. Still I DO NOT have details in the hand but thought of posting this to check whether anyone else has received Medical related RFEs. The reason being my medical was done around May 18 2007 (almost a year before) and I have received RFEs for me and my wife. Since RFEs are for both the applicants and it's been almost a year since medical is done, this appears to me more like medical related RFEs.

Any info regarding this is highly appreciated.

----------------------

EB3 RIR - CA
PD: 11/19/02
45 day letter 3/11/05
45 day letter faxed response 3/14/05
PBEC: P04321-05XXX

I140 Filing date- 6/29/06, AD: 1/31/07
LUD: 11/25/2007 (NOT SURE WHY I GOT THAT AFTER 140 APPROVAL)
I140 Receipt# LIN-06-202-52XXX

I485 Filing at NSC (self and spouse)- 6/1/07, ND: 6/7/07, LUD: 6/14/07 (name check??), LUD: 8/2/07 (due to finger printing)

I485 Receipt self# LIN-07-177-50XXX LUD: 8/1/07 (FP related), 1/22/2008, 1/22/08 (may be name check cleared?)
RFE: 5/13/08

FP received date (self and spouse): 7/10/07, FP appeared: 8/1/07

EAD Filing at NSC (self and spouse) - 6/1/07, ND: 6/7/07, AD: 8/29/07, LUD1 after AD: 8/30/07, LUD2

after AD: 8/31/08

AP Filing at NSC (self and spouse)- 6/1/07, Notice date: 6/7/07, LUD: 8/29/07, According to NSC IO AD:

8/29/07, LUD1 after AD: 8/30/07, LUD2 after AD: 8/31/08

Hello Everyone,

I have been following this thread for couple months now but haven't posted anything yet. But am in a situation now, so thought will take some feedback for you all. I just got off the phone with USCIS customer service and had a frustrating experience which makes me wonder if I am the only one or someone else faced the same thing. I applied for my EAD in January, about 6 months after applying for I-485. I saw online that an approval notice has been sent to me on 3/14/08 which I never rec'd. I called in mid-april and they told me they would look into it and I called again today and they told me to file an I824 for a duplicate notice, which costs $340!!!! I tried to reason with them that its not my fault, but the lady at USCIS tried to wash her hands off the responsibility too. Am I over-reacting or is it pretty common??

Sorry for the rant and thanks a lot!

Hello Everyone,

I have been following this thread for couple months now but haven't posted anything yet. But am in a situation now, so thought will take some feedback for you all. I just got off the phone with USCIS customer service and had a frustrating experience which makes me wonder if I am the only one or someone else faced the same thing. I applied for my EAD in January, about 6 months after applying for I-485. I saw online that an approval notice has been sent to me on 3/14/08 which I never rec'd. I called in mid-april and they told me they would look into it and I called again today and they told me to file an I824 for a duplicate notice, which costs $340!!!! I tried to reason with them that its not my fault, but the lady at USCIS tried to wash her hands off the responsibility too. Am I over-reacting or is it pretty common??

Sorry for the rant and thanks a lot!

I lost EAD in mail.I applied again and got another.It took short time ,abpout 2 months.

Hurray!! Liberation, eventually!!

Hurray!! Liberation, eventually!!

Friends,

I am happy to inform all of you that I received the 'Card Production Ordered' e-mails and LUDs in the early hours of May 13, 2008 for me and my family.

There were further LUDs on all four I-485s yesterday (May 16, 2008) and we received the 'Approval Notice Sent' e-mails also.

We also received the 'Welcome Notices' in the mail yesterday (May 16, 2008). The 'Permanent Resident Cards' should arrive in the next few days.

I feel completely relieved after more than 7 years since I came here. I haven't visited home (India) so far, even though I had the AP. I am now planning to go home for a visit with the 'Permanent Resident Card' in my hand.

I am pretty confident that all of you will also get the prized GCs soon. Wish you all the very best, whole heartedly.

IE

Last edited by a moderator:
From Immigration-Law. Does this mean that they passed it? Any body heard any news?

05/16/2008: Bravo! Recapture and Early I-485 Adjustment Attachments Reportedly Passed in the Senate Appropriation Committee!

Report indicates that despite some pessmistic assessment in some sectors, the Appropriation Committee in the Senate reportedly approved these attachments to the Emergency War Supplement bill which we reported earlier today. This is indeed an important step forward the temporary fix of the employment-based immigration system without increasing the annual quota numbers under the current law. For the details, please stay tuned to this web site.

No - Not Yet!!

NOT YET!!

The provision has been attached to the 'Spending Bill' which now has to 'pass' through both the 'Senate' and the 'House' floors with 'Veto' over-riding majority, considering the President may veto the bill. The President may not sign the bill if he thinks he is not getting the billions he has asked for.

IE

From Immigration-Law. Does this mean that they passed it? Any body heard any news?

05/16/2008: Bravo! Recapture and Early I-485 Adjustment Attachments Reportedly Passed in the Senate Appropriation Committee!

Report indicates that despite some pessmistic assessment in some sectors, the Appropriation Committee in the Senate reportedly approved these attachments to the Emergency War Supplement bill which we reported earlier today. This is indeed an important step forward the temporary fix of the employment-based immigration system without increasing the annual quota numbers under the current law. For the details, please stay tuned to this web site.

Got it !!!

Got my card production ordered email on May 16th..... It is a great sense of relief specially when I kept seeing the good news email from my forum mates and wondered when my day is going to come...

It has been a long frustrating journey of 4.5 years and feel like a big load has been lifted off my shoulders. I think I will carry this silly grin on my face whole day.

The only dampener is my wife's application is still pending and hope to get the good news on her too.

It is time to party.... :D

Good luck to all and I am sure most of you in this thread will get to hear the good news before June end. All of us have been through this rough journey together and I will keep visiting this forum for any kind of suggestion / help needed.

Feel free to ask any questions if you have although I have my signature details updated.

Cheers !!!