Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

wrong Name on EAD Card

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name in EAD card has some issue. somehow they switched first and lst name. I called the 800 number .CSR told me to file another 765 and write them a letter explaining the situation and return the EAD card also. If they satisfy that it was their mistake , they will not charge fee for this process.
does anyone have any idea ?

Is this thread still alive?

I read in Immigration-Law.com that the adjucation of cases would be slowing down due to Audits at the beginning of the Fiscal Year, which started on the 1st of October. Also, with the Holidays fast approaching, we might not see much action until after the New Year.:eek:

Well know issue

They are not only delivering the results late but with errors. Looks like some of their IT systems are completely messed up and I saw this complaint (For JOHN REED, its shown as JOHN REED J) from many people. I called USCIS and they told me what they told you, but my attorney told me not to worry. I choose to go with my attorney's word.

This forum is almost dead:(, unless we see some arrovals:p for 2004/5.

Happy holidays, welcome 2008.

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name in EAD card has some issue. somehow they switched first and lst name. I called the 800 number .CSR told me to file another 765 and write them a letter explaining the situation and return the EAD card also. If they satisfy that it was their mistake , they will not charge fee for this process.

They are not only delivering the results late but with errors. Looks like some of their IT systems are completely messed up and I saw this complaint (For JOHN REED, its shown as JOHN REED J) from many people. I called USCIS and they told me what they told you, but my attorney told me not to worry. I choose to go with my attorney's word.

This forum is almost dead:(, unless we see some arrovals:p for 2004/5.

Happy holidays, welcome 2008.

Thanks

Hi RAM4GC,

Do you have this experience of printing name like (For JOHN REED, its shown as JOHN REED J)?. My name was printed like this on my AP. When I talked to my lawyer, he said not to worry about it. It is very minute error and getting corrected is big mess again and they may even may do big mistakes while correcting this.

-MB

Last edited by a moderator:
AP just approved

I just happened to check my case status and it said that my spouse's and my advance parole was mailed out today.

I am sure my next posting will be that my 485 was approved.:)

In the EAD notice ,checkthe instructions, it will tell you how to correct errors. i think you need to correct them.

here is situation for me & my family.
I 485 RD - 7/2/07 (from CSC)
EAD - AD - Aug 07
AP - AD - Aug 07
485 applicaiton routed back to NSC - 9/29/07
FP - Not yet received.
Per attorney NSC sent some I-485 filings to CSC as NSC were bcaked up.
Has anybody in similar situation?? Or any thoughts??

AP approved

My HR emailed me that they have received my AP. Looks like the lawyer got it around 10/11.

I didn't see any LUD, no email from USCIS and the status still shows up PENDING.
I had even called the customer service on 10/15 and talked to the manager. She also had no idea then and suggested to take up an InfoPass appointment.

Hey, I will take AP anyway it comes, but it has caused some serious doubts. The USCIS site data is probably very stale and their system is really not working. Else I would have gotten the email.

I got the AP this Saturday.

here is situation for me & my family.
I 485 RD - 7/2/07 (from CSC)
EAD - AD - Aug 07
AP - AD - Aug 07
485 applicaiton routed back to NSC - 9/29/07
FP - Not yet received.
Per attorney NSC sent some I-485 filings to CSC as NSC were bcaked up.
Has anybody in similar situation?? Or any thoughts??

I got MY EAD and AP in AUG but no FP :))

I checked my case status today and AP was approved for me and my wife on 10/26/07, waiting on Approval letter to arrive in mail.

It appears that USCIS online system is not having updated information. My AP approved and there is no LUDs. I read similar information from others.

Thanks

SRK

Has anyone called the 1800-375-5283 number lately? I have was put on hold for nearly 2 hours when I got tired and hung up.

Hi Gurus,

The good news is that I received my greencard but my spouse and daughter did not receive it. Apparantly our marriage certificate was missing from the documents that we submitted. We substituted marriage card, photographs and our passport which states that we are husband/wife, but this was not enough proof. Now they want memorandum of marriage which we do not have since we did not register the marriage in India. (Hindu marriage). Can the good gurus please advice as to how to get out of this situation. All help will be highly appreciated, since we have just three weeks to reply.
Thanks in advance.

Can you show your timeline as well?
EB2/EB3? What center? PD? When did you submit 485?

Thanks, good luck and congrats!

Hi Gurus,

The good news is that I received my greencard but my spouse and daughter did not receive it. Apparantly our marriage certificate was missing from the documents that we submitted. We substituted marriage card, photographs and our passport which states that we are husband/wife, but this was not enough proof. Now they want memorandum of marriage which we do not have since we did not register the marriage in India. (Hindu marriage). Can the good gurus please advice as to how to get out of this situation. All help will be highly appreciated, since we have just three weeks to reply.
Thanks in advance.