Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Congratulations!

All - Received I 485 New Permanent resident welcome notice in mail (notice dated 10/12, received 10/17).

With this, my long GC journey has come to an end (it took exactly 4 years from the date I initiaited the process).

Thanks all of you for all informative posts, help and direction - this board has been of immense help and hope during these 4 long years.

Thanks again to Rajiv Khanna, his team and this board's admin for this wonderful service to community.

Hope all of you get your GC soon (especially those with pre-2003 cases).

Cheers and good bye

Hearty Congratulations !!!! Green_Now

That's great news.

All - Received I 485 New Permanent resident welcome notice in mail (notice dated 10/12, received 10/17).

With this, my long GC journey has come to an end (it took exactly 4 years from the date I initiaited the process).

Thanks all of you for all informative posts, help and direction - this board has been of immense help and hope during these 4 long years.

Thanks again to Rajiv Khanna, his team and this board's admin for this wonderful service to community.

Cheers and good bye

Congrats

Cheers and good bye

Congrats , gives us all some hope, are you from India?TSC or NSC?

Congratulations... Good luck and have a blast !!

Cheers and good bye

Congratulations. Enjoy.

Cheers and good bye

Cheers and good bye

Congrats and wish you all the best!!!!

Gurus,

I have one question.

I filed my 485 based on EB3 Labor/I140 in June and my PD is Aug 2002. My spouse and I received AP and EAD's. Now the date for EB3 India has gone back to Apr 2001 and I am guessing it will be few months before the dates move to Aug 2002.

I also have a EB2 PERM approved and I think according to new rules, we cannot use Labor after 180 days. So I wanted to know if I can file I140 using EB2 PERM labor and once it is approved, can I attach new I140 to existing 485 application? In that case, I can get advantage of old PD and EB2 and get Visa number allocated easily.

Anybody has any thoughts, please let me know. I will really appreciate it.

Thanks!

NO LUD Either

FP Done and EAD Cards received.
Curiously No LUD for 485/EAD/AP when checked online.

Staraam,
I also did my FP yesterday (10/18 ). No LUD so far. My wife got an RFE on AP. We mailed the response 3 weeks back. Still the status of the AP is not changed ( we mailed you bla bla ..).
Look like things are progressing rather slow !!! :eek::(

Receipt Date vs Notice Date...

Hi,

Can someone tell me what is the difference between Receipt Date and Notice Date. Mine says receipt Date is August 8, 2007, notice date is October 3, 2007.

Regards,
mn.

Receipt Date is when center received your application.
Notice Date is when center sent you a notice that they received your application.

Online Status not 100% reliable

Guys - Don't worry too much about LUDs. It is not 100% reliable. I received my welcome notice in mail, still the online status is "Application received and pending". I think online status for Texas is not 100% "online" - based on my experience. So take it easy.

Received AP

My lawyers received my and spouse's Advance Parole today and will be posting it to us... took a week after approval to receive the hard copy.

green_now,

Did you receive the welcome notice in mail for I485? and the online status still shows 'Application Received and pending' for that ??

Guys - Don't worry too much about LUDs. It is not 100% reliable. I received my welcome notice in mail, still the online status is "Application received and pending". I think online status for Texas is not 100% "online" - based on my experience. So take it easy.

AP Approved

Got the email from CRIS stating that the AP was approved for my wife and me. I got a couple of LUDs on two consecutive days and then got the approval notice after 2 weeks. Now the wait for 485 remains. My application was filed under EB2 with a PD of 07/2003 so according to the Nov bulletin, my status is still current, but let's see when they get to it and approve it.