Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Hi Gjutsn,

What number you called the TSC? can u pls post the details?
Also how long do we need to wait once the FP is done so that we can talk to IO regd the namecheck clearance?

Thanks
GCFinder

I called the main toll free line for USCIS.
Name check usually takes a minimum of 4 to 6 months from ND if you are blessed. Otherwise, it could take forever. We are no supposed to call them and they are not obligated to respond to questions regarding NC. However, i just gave it a try.

EAD Approved

Guys,
finally we got email of EAD approval. Does anyone know how much time it takes to get the card in mail ?
Thanks for you help.

Got my I-131 approved today. Received this mail from CRIS..

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On October 15, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
Are you NSC or TSC ?

No Fp Yet

I called the 1800# and it took me to National customer service center. getting a nice IO to talk to is very rare.. I had to deal with some really rude ones in the past..

James_bond_007,

I received FP yesterday and it was dated 10/9/07. Thing is that when I called yesterday morning to National Center Service, man told me that they never send me and FP yet and they will not send until my ND is in processing period. He said that they processing applications with ND of 12/19/06, so I have to wait for 6 months. And at 3pm I received FP in mail. What a Management they have. They just want to play with immigrants.

Thanks for all support.

When can we use EAD - 6 months after what?

When can we use EAD - 6 months after what? ND, RD, FP or what?

This is in terms of changing employers.

Thanks.

When can we use EAD - 6 months after what? ND, RD, FP or what?

This is in terms of changing employers.

Thanks.
According to my lawyer, 6 months after Receipt Date but since there is only one month diff between receipt date and notice date, it might be safer to consider 6 months after Notice Date.

Are you sure its approved?

Are you sure that this message means approval. Not to scare you but I guess this might be a RFE or a -ve decision which I hope I should be wrong. My wife also got the same message as you and I am guessing some trouble here. My friends whose AP got approved got approval notice but not document sent thing. Please share your info after you receive it, like wise I will also post our info.

Got my I-131 approved today. Received this mail from CRIS..

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On October 15, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

"Document mailed to applicant." for I131 means it usually be AP documents mailed to applicant. I also got the same message and a week later I got my AP documents.

-MB

Thanks

Thanks MB. I was worried until I saw your message.

GC_From_NJ, I am sorry if I scared you. My intention was not to scare you but I myself was scared assuming it to be RFE or -ve decision. Hopefully that turns out be AP documents in the mail.

Good Luck to all.

"Document mailed to applicant." for I131 means it usually be AP documents mailed to applicant. I also got the same message and a week later I got my AP documents.

-MB

-MB

hi mystic beach,

Did u get ur AP documents directly to u or to ur lawyer. Please let me know?

hi mystic beach,

Did u get ur AP documents directly to u or to ur lawyer. Please let me know?

Hi Priya777,

My lawyer received my AP documents and then he forwarded it to me. Most of my friends AP documents were received by their lawyers. Only one of my friend who send an expidited request on an emergency, received AP documents dicrectly to his home.

Thanks,
MB

Emergeny AP

Hi Priya777,

My lawyer received my AP documents and then he forwarded it to me. Most of my friends AP documents were received by their lawyers. Only one of my friend who send an expidited request on an emergency, received AP documents dicrectly to his home.

Thanks,
MB

How can we get Emergeny AP?

LaborCleared - No issues... I had seen this post earlier too and my anticipation was the approval notice is being mailed to the lawyer.. I will let u know once my lawyer receives it !!!

Thanks MB. I was worried until I saw your message.

GC_From_NJ, I am sorry if I scared you. My intention was not to scare you but I myself was scared assuming it to be RFE or -ve decision. Hopefully that turns out be AP documents in the mail.

Good Luck to all.

I 485 Welcome Notice received

All - Received I 485 New Permanent resident welcome notice in mail (notice dated 10/12, received 10/17).

With this, my long GC journey has come to an end (it took exactly 4 years from the date I initiaited the process).

Thanks all of you for all informative posts, help and direction - this board has been of immense help and hope during these 4 long years.

Thanks again to Rajiv Khanna, his team and this board's admin for this wonderful service to community.

Hope all of you get your GC soon (especially those with pre-2003 cases).

Cheers and good bye

Last edited by a moderator: