Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

FP Notice recvd

Gosh, that is really bad.. I was hoping the confir # was the passport to FP notice !!!.. Anyway pls keep us posted when you get the FP notice. I will post any updates from my side.. I think these are their fun little ways of torturing us ;).. Let us put a BIGG smile and wait , as the show must go on...:eek::(

Chayya and others who are waiting for FP notice
My lawyer received the FP Notice yesterday !!!. Incidentally it is dated on Oct 2nd ( the date I called IO and they gave me a tracking no ). So after 60 days from RD , I finally got code 3 notice ;). Hope you will get it soon..

Cashiers Checks Cleared & FP Notice Received.

Cahiers checks got cleared by TSC on 9/27.
I received receipt after one week.
Just today received FP Notice for 10/18.
Things are moving forward.

Thanks to all who replied to my query.

I-485 Approvals?

I was just wondering how many of us have actually received I-485 approvals?

Almost all of us who filed in June have AP and EAD but please let's get some data together around I-485 approvals to see the trend.

My lawyer received the FP Notice yesterday !!!. Incidentally it is dated on Oct 2nd ( the date I called IO and they gave me a tracking no ). So after 60 days from RD , I finally got code 3 notice ;). Hope you will get it soon..

congrats so finally you got the FP... I am still waiting :( Funny part is my self and my wife AP came long back……
MY wife AP status still showing received and pending :)

FP due tomorrow

Can someone who has attended FP Code 3 at Naperville, IL let me know if they allow little kids to accompany the beneficiaries for Finger Printing. I have two little kids and I have no other alternative but to take them with me. Response from someone is appreciated. Thanks!

Can someone who has attended FP Code 3 at Naperville, IL let me know if they allow little kids to accompany the beneficiaries for Finger Printing. I have two little kids and I have no other alternative but to take them with me. Response from someone is appreciated. Thanks!

I don't know there. I went with my kids (although they also had an appointment), but I guess you should be fine.

FP tomarrow

Hi GC only,

Dont worry. my family FP done in naperville. I see people bring kids with them.
However my sons are big not kids.

No problem. you can take them.

No Fp Yet

JAMES_BOND 007,

THATS GOOD THAT YOU GET CHANCE TO TALK WITH GOOD IO. I RECEIVED LETTER YESTERDAY DATED 10/2/07 SAYING "YOUR CASE IS STILL WITHING PROCESSING TIME" THATS IT. WHICH SERVICE CENTER U CALLED? I AM NOT GETTING ANY GOOD RESPONSE.

THANKS.

Finger Pinting Notice

Time Line EB3

I-485,I-765 and 131 Sent to TSC August 7TH,2007
I-140 AD 08/12/07
All RD 8/8/07
All ND 10/01/07
Finger Print Notice Date 10/09/07
Finger Printing on 11/06/07

FP Notice recvd

JAMES_BOND 007,

THATS GOOD THAT YOU GET CHANCE TO TALK WITH GOOD IO. I RECEIVED LETTER YESTERDAY DATED 10/2/07 SAYING "YOUR CASE IS STILL WITHING PROCESSING TIME" THATS IT. WHICH SERVICE CENTER U CALLED? I AM NOT GETTING ANY GOOD RESPONSE.

THANKS.

I called the 1800# and it took me to National customer service center. getting a nice IO to talk to is very rare.. I had to deal with some really rude ones in the past..

I spoke with an IO today at the TSC. She informed me that the name checks have cleared but there are no visa numbers at the moment.

Hi Gjutsn,

What number you called the TSC? can u pls post the details?
Also how long do we need to wait once the FP is done so that we can talk to IO regd the namecheck clearance?

Thanks
GCFinder

Rcvd Date Mixed Up

I saw several posts here who haven't got AD yet. All had RD around 6/25.
I called the customer service this morning. He was adamant that the Received Date is 7/26, not 6/25. Talked to the manager, she said to get an InfoPass appointment.
Can this mix up be the reason we are not seeing any LUDs or ADs?:confused:

Can we file 2 485's?

I have guess the answer is no but I wanted to know if we can file 2 485's? One in Eb3 and one in Eb2?

Also, anybody have any wild guess when the dates for Eb3 India will move to Aug 2002?

Got my I-131 approved today. Received this mail from CRIS..

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On October 15, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.