Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

My I485 receipt date is June 23rd (NSC), but I have not received Finger Printing Notice yet. Could some one tell me what number to call to find out more information? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

All the best to everyone.

are you from bay area. There is a severe backlog in bay area.

No Ead, No Ap

I know there are many peolpe in similar situation. I don't see any activity on my EAD and AP for more than two months. Did anyone in similar situation called our HARDly working NSC buddies and got some update?

Three of my friends (One from TSC and two from NSC) with same PDs and AOS filing dates got their AP and EAD cards almost a month back.

My details...
PD: March, 2004 (EB2/RIR)
AOS Docs Sent: 06/05/2007 (131, 485, 765)
RD: 06/18/2007
ND: 07/03/2007
FP Notice Rcvd : YES (07/09/2007)
FP Done : YES (07/24/2007)
LUD : YES (07/24, 07/25, 08/03)
AP received : NO
EAD received : NO
I485 received : NO
Center : NSC

My sixth sense says "485 approval is coming up, don't worry about AP and EAD:p :p :D ". Hope you guys love that too, isn't it?

Thanks

EAD recd 8.14, AP not aproved yet

For some reason , my AP is not getting approved ...made plans to go India already :mad:

I did not receive my AP either!!

PD - Nov 03 EB2 INDIA( recap own EB3 labor)

RD - I485/765/131-June 14th, 07 TSC, Nd- July2

FP -completed Aug 1st, 07, LUD 8/1 eve & 8/2 on I 485 (same mesg),LUD 8/6,8/12( no change in message)

EAD self + wife - LUD 8/14 card production ordered, LUD 8/15, LUD 8/16 approval notice sent Rect N: SRC0721050XXX
LUD 8/17 same messg 8/18 Sat EAD card recd at home

Travel on AP w/ pending H1B 4th year extension

Immigration wizards,
I just got my AP (I-131) approval email on Friday evening and just like most of you, am anxious to go out of the country. My attorneys filed my 4th year (after initial 3 years) extension on June 27 and my current H1B expires on Oct 1. I have no H1B stamp in my passport and was hoping to travel on AP alone. What risks may that bear on my AOS application as well as my pending H1B extension (separate from AOS, i.e. I am still using my initial 6 years on H1B)? Thanks.

My wife's I-765 was approved 3 weeks ago, mine is pending?! I am a little worried. any advice?

I have the same situation as yours. My husband's I765 was approved on July 31, 2007, and I just got approval email on August 26, 2007. I am the primary applicant. TSC may put dependant on first priority so they can be eligible for work. I bet yours is coming.

Updated Signature
------------------
Case in TSC
Labor: PD: 02/2003 - EB3/INDIA
I-140: AD: 03/2006
I-485: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD's: 06/24/07, 07/24/07, 07/25/07, 08/10/07, 08/27/07
I-765: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD's: 06/24/07, 08/02/07, 08/06/07, 08/10/07
I-131: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD's: 06/24/07, 08/06/07, 08/10/07, 08/12/07, 08/17/07, 08/19/07
FP Completed: 07/24/07, EAD's Received: 08/08/07, AP Approval mailed: 08/17/07

Hi red123,

How come your 485 approved that fast......is there any special process?...i know they can assign visa number but rest of the things are same i.e like background checks..etc...

Can i expect my approval soon?

Well...its anyone's guess. I was honestly very surprised when my 485 got approved so fast! So don't let this worry you. Mine got approved in 72 days or so...I hope everyone elses would be as fast. Good luck to you and keep hanging on! My wife's 485 is not yet approved so our GC journey is not completely over....

Recieved an email from CRIS saying that I140 approval notice has been mailed. Does this mean there will be movement in I485 as well? Filed concurrently in June 2007. Details in signature.

Congrats on I-140

Congrats nyoct2001 on I-140. My case tracks very closely with yours - PD is Mar 2002, filed concurrently in June 07, and I-140 was approved just a few days after FP. I had 4 LUDs on I-485 last week, but none for a month on AP or EAD. I was initially happy that maybe there are no LUDs on AP and EAD because they was to approve I-485 directly;) , but now I am getting worried as we have travel plans towards end of the year.
Recieved an email from CRIS saying that I140 approval notice has been mailed. Does this mean there will be movement in I485 as well? Filed concurrently in June 2007. Details in signature.

Hope this helps....

Even i have the plans to travel abroad but don't have my EAD/AP, so i did read various forums particularly dedicated to this topic. My understanding from what i read is, it is not safe to travel abroad without H1B stamping in your Passport.
Please check with your lawyer.

Hope you may find some answers...

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=261322&highlight=traveling+abroad

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=261218&highlight=traveling+abroad

Good thing is, i have my Passport stamped for another year or so.

Thanks

Immigration wizards,
I just got my AP (I-131) approval email on Friday evening and just like most of you, am anxious to go out of the country. My attorneys filed my 4th year (after initial 3 years) extension on June 27 and my current H1B expires on Oct 1. I have no H1B stamp in my passport and was hoping to travel on AP alone. What risks may that bear on my AOS application as well as my pending H1B extension (separate from AOS, i.e. I am still using my initial 6 years on H1B)? Thanks.

Even i have the plans to travel abroad but don't have my EAD/AP, so i did read various forums particularly dedicated to this topic. My understanding from what i read is, it is not safe to travel abroad without H1B stamping in your Passport.
Please check with your lawyer.

Hope you may find some answers...

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=261322&highlight=traveling+abroad

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=261218&highlight=traveling+abroad

Good thing is, i have my Passport stamped for another year or so.

Thanks

Thanks so much RAM4GC - very helpful information. I spoke w/ the law firm today and they told me I can't travel while my H1-B extension is pending. They suggested I upgrade H1-B extension to PP if I want it fast.. My company still needs to approve that and they are dragging their feet. Anyways, it looks like entering on H1-B and keeping the AP in my back pocket is the safest thing to do. How big is the risk of not getting my H1-B stamped at the US consulate in my home country? I've worked with this company for over 3 years.. Does anybody have any horror stories or is getting the stamp pretty much a sure thing?

Some more comments....

I am not sure which country you are from, but i personally favor going to Mexico or Canada which ever is convenient. I had 100% success rate everytime, so decide yourself.

Thanks

Thanks so much RAM4GC - very helpful information. I spoke w/ the law firm today and they told me I can't travel while my H1-B extension is pending. They suggested I upgrade H1-B extension to PP if I want it fast.. My company still needs to approve that and they are dragging their feet. Anyways, it looks like entering on H1-B and keeping the AP in my back pocket is the safest thing to do. How big is the risk of not getting my H1-B stamped at the US consulate in my home country? I've worked with this company for over 3 years.. Does anybody have any horror stories or is getting the stamp pretty much a sure thing?

Hi,

Can some one please let me know what the contact number is for USCIS. I have not received any communication from them I submitted my papers on 17th July.

thanks

Kopguy

RFE on AP?

We got update email from CRIS regarding an RFE on my wife's AP.
Any idea on what this could be?
The AP was what we were waiting on as we have travel plans.
Please help. Thanks.

Hi,

Can some one please let me know what the contact number is for USCIS. I have not received any communication from them I submitted my papers on 17th July.

thanks

Kopguy

You gotta wait for 90 days buddy... and if you applied on July 17 there are a milion others in the queue with you

We got update email from CRIS regarding an RFE on my wife's AP.
Any idea on what this could be?
The AP was what we were waiting on as we have travel plans.
Please help. Thanks.

They must be requesting a copy of your 140. Thats what happened in my spouse's case.