Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

We got update email from CRIS regarding an RFE on my wife's AP.
Any idea on what this could be?
The AP was what we were waiting on as we have travel plans.
Please help. Thanks.

Don't worry, it could be a minor issue. Lets wait for the actual RFF to react. Don't panic before time.

Hopefully everything will be good and they are just not able to find the proper documentation. So you may need to send those.

Got RFE on I131 AP

I saw a LUD yesterday 08/27/2007 on my family's I131, got email today, additional evidence needed for both my spouse and my daughter's I131.
wondering what they need.

there was a LUD on my I131 on 22nd, but nothing after that

Also our EAD's got approved yesterday 08/27/2007.

We got update email from CRIS regarding an RFE on my wife's AP.
Any idea on what this could be?
The AP was what we were waiting on as we have travel plans.
Please help. Thanks.

thanks ...

Thanks js07, ss_2004, blues22, and GPra.
I will wait to see what the actual request is for, and will update here for others.

NSC X'fd to TSC?

A lot of you have written you filed in NSC but the case is then transferred to TSC. How do you know that for sure? When I had talked to the IO lady on that 800 number a month ago, she told me my case was received in NSC but was transferred to TSC (and TSC will start work on it on 8/3). But whenever I log into the USCIS website, it still gives the standard message that this case is with our nebraska processing center. Even the FP notice was from NSC :confused: . So for people where it is transferred from NSC to TSC, do you actually see it that way online?

A lot of you have written you filed in NSC but the case is then transferred to TSC. How do you know that for sure? When I had talked to the IO lady on that 800 number a month ago, she told me my case was received in NSC but was transferred to TSC (and TSC will start work on it on 8/3). But whenever I log into the USCIS website, it still gives the standard message that this case is with our nebraska processing center. Even the FP notice was from NSC :confused: . So for people where it is transferred from NSC to TSC, do you actually see it that way online?
Yes, online it shows "This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location" and also all receipt numbers start with SRC.

FP Done

I had my FP this morning at Marietta (ATL Suburb) in GA.
My appointment was at 10AM but I took the advise from here and got there before 8AM.
They didn't let us in the door until it was 9:55AM. They didn't let those with appointments for 9AM in until 8:55AM.
So if you are in GA, make sure you go there at the appointed time to avoid wasting your day.

No LUD's yet since I returned.

ND to AD in less than a month!

Was scanning random receipts in USCIS website and came across the following 485 case in TSC that has already been approved. Based on the receipt number, the ND on this case is July 26th which means the RD has to in mid to late June! Can you imagine going from ND to AD in less than one month! See the case below. Of course, there is no way to determine the category or nationality of this case, but just found it amazing that such short timeframes are even possible:

Receipt Number: src072305*

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card Mailed

On August 21, 2007, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

holy moly...

Was scanning random receipts in USCIS website and came across the following 485 case in TSC that has already been approved. Based on the receipt number, the ND on this case is July 26th which means the RD has to in mid to late June! Can you imagine going from ND to AD in less than one month! See the case below. Of course, there is no way to determine the category or nationality of this case, but just found it amazing that such short timeframes are even possible:

Receipt Number: src072305*

It could be a case of already granted GC at a Consular location, but the applicant just filed the I-485 after he entered the US on a GC.
In such a case, the I-485 could be approved that quickly.

Now, if it happened for an EB case, it is the wonder of the USCIS.
It took me about 1.5 months just to get the receipt and another one month to get to the FP stage. I am sure most of us here are undergoing the pain.

Just got another email My I131 is approved. :) I am surprised that there is no RFE on my I131, where as my family got an RFE :mad:

I saw a LUD yesterday 08/27/2007 on my family's I131, got email today, additional evidence needed for both my spouse and my daughter's I131.
wondering what they need.

there was a LUD on my I131 on 22nd, but nothing after that

Also our EAD's got approved yesterday 08/27/2007.

Congrats nyoct2001 on I-140. My case tracks very closely with yours - PD is Mar 2002, filed concurrently in June 07, and I-140 was approved just a few days after FP. I had 4 LUDs on I-485 last week, but none for a month on AP or EAD. I was initially happy that maybe there are no LUDs on AP and EAD because they was to approve I-485 directly;) , but now I am getting worried as we have travel plans towards end of the year.

I have had no recent LUD's on my 485. Also have plans to travel end of the year. Just hoping that approval of 140 means 131 is soon to be approved too.

thanks.

Same thing happend to me, they requested a copy of my 140 for my my wife AP processing.

I hope it is just something as simple as that. My lawyers should be able to take care of that.
I just got an email about an hour ago that my AP is approved, while wife's still in the suspended stage awaiting our RFE response.

Updated Signature
------------------
Case in TSC
Labor: PD: 02/2003 - EB3/INDIA
I-140: AD: 03/2006
I-485: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD's: 06/24/07, 07/24/07, 07/25/07, 08/10/07, 08/27/07, 08/28/07
I-765: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD's: 06/24/07, 08/02/07, 08/06/07, 08/10/07
I-131: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD's: 06/24/07, 08/06/07, 08/10/07, 08/12/07, 08/17/07, 08/19/07
FP Completed: 07/24/07, EAD's Received: 08/08/07, AP Approval mailed: 08/17/07