Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Nsc!!!

Guys, Did any one filed 485 in June with NSC got their EAD's AP's or more than 2 LUD's on their cases? Texas is sending EAD approvals but no news from NSC.

Well when do they assign visa? After NC?, because if they did not assign visa to my case before 8/17/7 I am screwed

Generally they do when your case is clear (name check + all proper docs) and your PD is current. But this time there was some exception like tagging of cases
which cis deemed approvable. So you never know !!

Well when do they assign visa? After NC?, because if they did not assign visa to my case before 8/17/7 I am screwed

Generally they do when your case is clear (name check + all proper docs) and your PD is current. But this time there was some exception like tagging of cases

One more thing how come your biometric code is 1, generally it's 3 now-a-days.

Awaiting I-485 approval...

Hello All - I'm a newbie to this website and forum. Any suggestions/advise would be greatly appreciated.

Here's my scenario:

EB-2 India

Labor Priority Date - 08/29/03
1-140 Approval Date - 02/27/07
1-485, AP and EAD filed - 06/01/07 (NSC , transferred to TSC)
1-485, AP and EAD receipt dates - 06/07/07 (TSC)
Finger Printing : 06/28/07
AP received: 08/02/07
EAD Card received: 08/02/07

1-485 LUD : 07/03/07 ??

Any pointers as to how long could this case take? Do I need to worry that there hasn't been any LUD since 07/03/07?

Last edited by a moderator:

One more thing how come your biometric code is 1, generally it's 3 now-a-days.

I dont know because I never got a FP. I called TSC they said due to a glitch on the system, they never generated one, and they sent me one but just code 1

My case is with NSC and there has not been any LUD on my I-485 as of yet since the Receipt was mailed. Is there anyone else on the same boat with RD from late June with NSC?

My case is with NSC and there has not been any LUD on my I-485 as of yet since the Receipt was mailed. Is there anyone else on the same boat with RD from late June with NSC?

mine is early June and I have not seen any update on all 3 applications. Onbviously on my finger printing date, I saw LUD on my 485 but not afterwards and no updates on EAD & AP.