Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

LUD on 131 on 8/12

Seems like there is and system wide LUD on 131 on 8/12. Even the people for whom 131 is approved there is an LUD on 8/12(sunday). May be some automatic backup process or something else.

Just received email notification notice of EAD "Approval Notice Sent". Already had "Card Production" on Friday. I presume that this is the card being mailed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got LUD on my approved I-485 yesterday and today. I dont know what doest it mean. Not only this i got one LUD on I-131 too.

In the mean time my wife got EAD on sat, although her I-485 has already approved.

I got LUD on my approved I-485 yesterday and today. I dont know what doest it mean. Not only this i got one LUD on I-131 too.

In the mean time my wife got EAD on sat, although her I-485 has already approved.

You mean your wife got the green card first and then the EAD?

She got approval of I-485 and EAD on the same day. She got her EAD on sat now we are waiting for GC. Hopefully we will get it in this week.

Looks line there is no synchronization between I-485 & EAD processings

Just received an email saying EAD Card production ordered for both my self and spouse.

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 11, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

WOw

Wow!!! I see your filing date in June 07 and you called them so quickly and found out that your NC/BC is cleared. I told myself that I will give them 6 months and then call to see where my status stands. It is indeed comforting to know that NC/BC can be cleared so fast. Good luck.

Another LUD today on I485 .

Wow!!! I see your filing date in June 07 and you called them so quickly and found out that your NC/BC is cleared. I told myself that I will give them 6 months and then call to see where my status stands. It is indeed comforting to know that NC/BC can be cleared so fast. Good luck.

I called TSC today due to the LUD's i am getting,luckily got a chance to talk to officer at TSC ,She said all checks are cleared visa numbers are not available untill October 1st.

GC Approved.:)

Friends, I was silent member of this forum and was reading some related thread. Would like to Share good news and provide much information as possible.

By grace of god, my loooong GC journey is over today.:)

My GC journey was long. Here is brief info about it. I was following some LUDs lately and Noticed one thing that on
7/30/2007 I got LUD on my EB3 I-140 application.
And 8/5/2007 got LUD on new EB2 I-140 Application.

GC 1:
Filed with Company A.
LC Filed AUG 2001
Left Company: FEB 2002

GC 2:
Company B.
LC filed : AUG 2002 (EB3)
Transfer to Backlog: JAN 2006 ( 45 day letter)
Note: Left Company in APR 2006 for Approved labor. and better assignment(EB3).

GC 3:
Company C:

PD: DEC 2003 ( EB3 LC Subs) . Substitution done on APR 2006. ( INDIA)
I-140 Approved (JUNE 2006) (EB3)
I-485 : First week of JUNE ( PD Date Retention from EB3 Labor)
Note: Under EB2 Category. (New PERM Labor approved before).

FP Done: 07/05/07 (spouse and me)
EAD: First week AUG 2007(spouse and me)

7/30/2007 I got LUD on my EB3 I-140 application.
And 8/5/2007 got LUD on new EB2 I-140 Application.

I-485 Approval: welcome notice- 08/09/2007 (I checked on 8/10/2007)
Notice Received: 08/13/2007:)

If you have question send me private message, as I could not visit each and every forum page.

For those with Pending GC, IF I could get GC then you would get it soon too. I would say, who filed in early JUNE 2007 would see approvals soon.

Thanks
Nilesh Patel:) :) :)

EB2 - what country?

I called TSC today due to the LUD's i am getting,luckily got a chance to talk to officer at TSC ,She said all checks are cleared visa numbers are not available untill October 1st.

thanks for the update ma_lc. What country are you from?