Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Hi All,
I have been waiting for about 60 days now since I485 application was filed and have not recieved anything from USCIS yet. I see that on this page people mentioned how they recieved news about updated status or name check complete etc from IO by calling USCIS, but today when I called them, the operator would not put me through to an IO. He said they have updated guidelines in which one needs to wait 90 days (this is insane! earlier i was told 30 or 45 days) after filing to recieve the recipt notice. Long story short, i could not talk with IO and have no idea what is going on with my application.
How did you guys get to talk with IO and know so mcuh abt your application (details such as whether the name check is done or not?)
-------------
Gjutsn/mgupta2050,
Did your Receipt letters go to your attorney? I took an infopass appointment and they told me that the letters were mailed to my home address. They filed a service request for letters to be sent again, but I am pretty sure that there is something else going on here. I have never gotten my letters lost.
Another thing, how does one know if the case was tranferred to another service center from NSC or not? USCIS case status info page for me simply says that Notice was sent out on 12th Jul and had a couple of LUDs after that (in signature), but does the case tranfer info too appears on the web page?

FP Notice rcvd

Received FP Notices for Aug 17th. Details in signature. The notice came from NSC though the IO lady on phone told me last month that they were transfering the case from NSC to TSC on Aug 3rd.

Me too - LUD on I-131

I had a LUD on Sunday - 08/12/07 on my I-131 petition.

Kosu, I have a strong feeling that you are very close to your I-485 approval.

I got an LUD on my 140 on 08/05 which was approved on Dec 2006. Also LUD on my I131 on 08/12 which was approved on 07/23.

I received another email today as below, date is changed from August 11, 2007 to August 13, 2007

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you

Just received an email saying EAD Card production ordered for both my self and spouse.

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 11, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

Hi - I received my FP notice last week and it got done this morning i.e 8/14 10AM

what should be my next step , if any. What is next step with in USCIS internally ?

I-765 Approval notices Sent

I received an email update with "I-765 Approval notices Sent". The notice was said to have been sent on 08/13

I have just called the customer service to checkthe status on AP/131. She was a nice but the information that she gave to me doesnot make sense.

Me: Could you please tell me the status of my 131?
Customer Service: We have just received your application.
Me: can you explain what that is?"
Customer Service: We are still processing April 14th applications. So you will have to wait .....I understand your frustation...

It doesnot make sense to me at all....any idea guys?

Thank you!
485 => RD- 06/06/07, ND - 06/12/07 , FP - 07/17/07
485 LUDs - 07/18, 08/10
I765/EAD LUDs - 08/06 (got EAD card), 08/10
I131/AP LUDs- 08/06,08/10,08/12 :confused: (have not received AP , no idea whats going on)

Guys,
Any help with my previous post? I am just trying to figure out if my receipt notice etc are definitely being sent to me by USCIS and not my attorney (did one need to sign a form for such with I-485?). I see that people who applied with me (like Kosu) at NSC have their FP done and I have not even got my receipt notice.

----------------------------------------------
Hi All,
I have been waiting for about 60 days now since I485 application was filed and have not recieved anything from USCIS yet. I see that on this page people mentioned how they recieved news about updated status or name check complete etc from IO by calling USCIS, but today when I called them, the operator would not put me through to an IO. He said they have updated guidelines in which one needs to wait 90 days (this is insane! earlier i was told 30 or 45 days) after filing to recieve the recipt notice. Long story short, i could not talk with IO and have no idea what is going on with my application.
How did you guys get to talk with IO and know so mcuh abt your application (details such as whether the name check is done or not?)
-------------
Gjutsn/mgupta2050,
Did your Receipt letters go to your attorney? I took an infopass appointment and they told me that the letters were mailed to my home address. They filed a service request for letters to be sent again, but I am pretty sure that there is something else going on here. I have never gotten my letters lost.
Another thing, how does one know if the case was tranferred to another service center from NSC or not? USCIS case status info page for me simply says that Notice was sent out on 12th Jul and had a couple of LUDs after that (in signature), but does the case tranfer info too appears on the web page?

gcissue123,

My Receipt notices were sent to my Attorney. Check with your attorney.

You will get the FP notice to home.

Thank you!
485 LUDs - 07/18, 08/10
I765/EAD - 08/06 (got EAD card):) , 08/10
I131/AP - 08/06, 08/10, 08/12 :confused: (have not received AP , no idea whats going on)

Guys,
Any help with my previous post? I am just trying to figure out if my receipt notice etc are definitely being sent to me by USCIS and not my attorney (did one need to sign a form for such with I-485?). I see that people who applied with me (like Kosu) at NSC have their FP done and I have not even got my receipt notice.

Hi All,
-------------
Gjutsn/mgupta2050,
receipt notices went to lawyer and lawyer FedEx'ed me ...

FP notices were sent to me and lawyer both same day. Lawyer asked me same day if he needed to mail me since I already had it --I said NO.

hope it helps

Guys,

Hi All,
-------------
Gjutsn/mgupta2050,
Also if you are already in their system and you have LIN** or SRC** numbers....then you are pretty much all set....having receipt notices in hand is always good but its not end of the world unless you plan to travel before you get AP....as long as you have LIN** numbers ,,your case is moving forward and you shud get FP notice and also EAD/AP......FP notice in my case came to me and lawyer both same day ...that means it should come to you soon
I don't mean to say you shudn't call NSC and ahve them send you receipt again..please do that as well....but if you have LIN** numbers in hand,,then you shudn;t worry too much

Thanks Guys. I will check with my attorne for receipt notice. Will the online case status system somehow indicate when they send out my FP notice?

I did FP in morning...and I see LUD on both my I485 APPs in evening.......does it mean anything ?
Do i need to do /watch for any thing next... ??

Card production orderd email received today
Status on EAD changed to "Card production order on August 14th"
See signature for details.
Good Luck you all of us.....