Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Gjutsn - Do we need to wait for the EAD Approval Notice?

My time line on EAD is similar to yours. Please see details in my signature.

My question to you is: do I have to wait till I receive the 'Approval Notice' on EAD or could I just go ahead and start using the EAD card since I already have the EAD card with me.

And another question about EAD and its connection to the Social Security Number (SSN) card. Since the existing SSN card shows 'employment with authorization from INS only' - do I have to go to the local SSN office to have that condition removed on my SSN card or the EAD card (which doesn't have the SSN on it) will override the condition on the existing SSN card?

Appreciate your response/opinion - Thanks - IE

I first got a Card Ordered message. 2 days later I got an "approval notice Sent" message and 2 days later again, I got the Cards. Hope this helps.

My time line on EAD is similar to yours. Please see details in my signature.

My question to you is: do I have to wait till I receive the 'Approval Notice' on EAD or could I just go ahead and start using the EAD card since I already have the EAD card with me.

And another question about EAD and its connection to the Social Security Number (SSN) card. Since the existing SSN card shows 'employment with authorization from INS only' - do I have to go to the local SSN office to have that condition removed on my SSN card or the EAD card (which doesn't have the SSN on it) will override the condition on the existing SSN card?

Appreciate your response/opinion - Thanks - IE

The document on which the EAD is attached is the approval notice! If you read the document that comes with the CARD, it tells you that the EAD is approved.

You don't need to go to the SSN office. "Employment with INS authorization only" is a valid statement. It means that you have to present your SSN Card as well as the "INS authorization" which is the EAD card to your employer.

Thank you Gjutsn!!

Thank you Gjutsn!!

I appreciate your responses that were accurate, precise and to the point.

If my GC sponsoring employer is OK with me working on part-time basis for other employers, I might start working and repaying some debt (mainly incurred for the GC process) from the coming Monday itself.

Thanks once again. IE

The document on which the EAD is attached is the approval notice! If you read the document that comes with the CARD, it tells you that the EAD is approved.

You don't need to go to the SSN office. "Employment with INS authorization only" is a valid statement. It means that you have to present your SSN Card as well as the "INS authorization" which is the EAD card to your employer.

EAD approved, How long for AP?

Those who received AP approvals, can you please share your experience on how long it might take to get AP approval? My details are below:

CA/EB3/RIR/ROW
Labor PD: Sep 2004
Labor approved: June 2006
I-140(PP) approved: Oct 2006
I-485/I-131/I-765 delivered to NSC: 15th June 2007
Transfered to TSC
I-485/I-131/I-765 RD on receipt notices: 15th June 2007
FP done: Aug 09, 2007
LUDs on I-485: 07/17, 08/09
LUDs on I-131: 07/17, 08/12
LUDs on I-765:07/17, 08/13 (card production ordered), 08/16 (approval notice sent)

My time lis same as yours, so you should be getting it soon.

Those who received AP approvals, can you please share your experience on how long it might take to get AP approval? My details are below:

CA/EB3/RIR/ROW
Labor PD: Sep 2004
Labor approved: June 2006
I-140(PP) approved: Oct 2006
I-485/I-131/I-765 delivered to NSC: 15th June 2007
Transfered to TSC
I-485/I-131/I-765 RD on receipt notices: 15th June 2007
FP done: Aug 09, 2007
LUDs on I-485: 07/17, 08/09
LUDs on I-131: 07/17, 08/12
LUDs on I-765:07/17, 08/13 (card production ordered), 08/16 (approval notice sent)

Congrats to all TSC guys. You guys are really lucky to be with TSC since you guys are getting EADs and APs really fast. I hope you may get your GCs before NSC guys get their FP notices.

NSC is realy really slow ##%^&#$%^&*&*&&*((.

-NSC Victim

I-765

Hi All,

I got this MSG today, I honestly don’t know what the ---- missing?
Can someone help.!!!

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On August 16, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Hi all,

I have a quick question here. My 11yr old daughters Biometrics code 2 is on 22nd August. I received mine and my spouse Biometrics notice yesterday and it is on 6th september, Can I call the office and ask them If they can do ours on the 22nd itself along with our daughter. will there be a problem? any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

EB3 India PD 01/22/2002 certified 11/22/2006
I-140 ND 03/08/2007 Pending at TSC
I-485, I-131, I-765 RD 06/21/2007 delivered to NSC: 21st June 2007
Transfered to TSC
I-485, I-131, I-765 ND 07/30/2007

FP ND for child 08/01/2007 FP on 22nd August 2007
FP ND myself and spouse 08/09/2007 FP on 6th september 2007

I-140 LUD 08/05/2007 pending
I-485 LUD 08/01/2007 pending
I-131 LUD 08/12/2007 pending

Gpra

There is no need to call them. Just go ahead with all ur receipts and tell them. They will accept ur request and take FPs. I did the same yesterday.
Good Luck

EAD card production ordered

Got the email today about the EAD card production.

I-140 Approval - Nov/06
485/EAD/AP - EB3/ROW
Filing date: 6/13/07 NSC xfered to TSC
Notice Date: 7/10/7 - Physical receipts not received.
Fingerprinting date: 7/27/07
EAD Card production ordered 8/16/7

Go through the I-765 forms and look at all the 'supporting evidence' documents required. Did you supply them all?

Hi All,

I got this MSG today, I honestly don’t know what the ---- missing?
Can someone help.!!!

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On August 16, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Physical EAD Cards were received today (6 days after "Card Production ordered and 2 days after "Approval Notice Sent")

My dates are as follows:

EB3 - RIR
Priority date Aug 04 CA

I-140 approved 07/25/07
I-485 received 06/20/07 LUD 07/20/07
I-131 received 6/20/07
I-765 received 6/20/07
FP- 7/19/07

Still no changes till today Aug 17th.

I'm wondering what is going on with my file. They are at NSC. Any help from the gurus will be appreciated.

You have to wait atleast till September.People who filed on 1st June at NSC has not received any changes in LUD.NSC is very slow.
My dates are as follows:

EB3 - RIR
Priority date Aug 04 CA

I-140 approved 07/25/07
I-485 received 06/20/07 LUD 07/20/07
I-131 received 6/20/07
I-765 received 6/20/07
FP- 7/19/07

Still no changes till today Aug 17th.

I'm wondering what is going on with my file. They are at NSC. Any help from the gurus will be appreciated.

Yesteraday we got card (GC) for my wife, but with wrong date of birth. It is my date of birth written on her card. I am still waiting for mine.

Can we take info pass appointment to get at least stamp on our passport?