Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

It's been more 55 days since I sent I-485 to NSC and have not received any notice or FP apptmt letter. Should I worry? Anybody else on the same boat? I called USCIS and they said ND is Jul 12 but I have not receoved it yet. (details in the signature).

It's been more 55 days since I sent I-485 to NSC and have not received any notice or FP apptmt letter. Should I worry? Anybody else on the same boat? I called USCIS and they said ND is Jul 12 but I have not receoved it yet. (details in the signature).
my ND is 7/12 too...i have received receipts 7/20 and my finger print apointments came yesterday too

Thanks vikando. I emailed my attorneys today telling them about the typo and they emailed me back a few hours later saying they called USCIS and had the typo corrected in their system (it was clearly USCIS's fault) but that we still need to send back the EAD and apply for a replacement one. According to the attorneys, this won't slow my case at all. I hope they are right.. I would appreciate if anybody else can share their experience with a similar situation.. I am sure USCIS makes typo mistakes a lot given the unfamiliar names they have to deal w/ all the time.

Somehow my first name and last name in EAD application was switched. i called an IO and she told me they have corrected it and they will send me a notification regarding it. i am not sure what they mean by it.

Thanks

Check with your attorney if you used one.

Gjutsn/mgupta2050,
Did your Receipt letters go to your attorney? I took an infopass appointment and they told me that the letters were mailed to my home address. They filed a service request for letters to be sent again, but I am pretty sure that there is something else going on here. I have never gotten my letters lost.
Another thing, how does one know if the case was tranferred to another service center from NSC or not? USCIS case status info page for me simply says that Notice was sent out on 12th Jul and had a couple of LUDs after that (in signature), but does the case tranfer info too appears on the web page?

I didn't use an attorney for my 485/765 application. So the receipts came to me directly.

Yes, online my 485 shows as "This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location." on the last line of the update.
And the receipt came from TX.
Hope this helps...

Gjutsn/mgupta2050,
Did your Receipt letters go to your attorney? I took an infopass appointment and they told me that the letters were mailed to my home address. They filed a service request for letters to be sent again, but I am pretty sure that there is something else going on here. I have never gotten my letters lost.
Another thing, how does one know if the case was tranferred to another service center from NSC or not? USCIS case status info page for me simply says that Notice was sent out on 12th Jul and had a couple of LUDs after that (in signature), but does the case tranfer info too appears on the web page?

I got an LUD on my 140 on 08/05 which was approved on Dec 2006. Also LUD on my I131 on 08/12 which was approved on 07/23.

Updated Signature, Three LUD's, one each on:
Approved Travel doc. for wife, Pending I140 and my Pending Travel Doc.
I don't knoe, hopefully something good.

Looked at trackitt.com discussions today and yep, LUDs on already approved 131 and 140s is common today and there were also some last week.

Updated signature
-------------------------------
Case in TSC
Labor: PD: 02/2003 - EB3/INDIA
I-140: AD: 03/2006
I-485: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD's: 06/24/07, 07/24/07, 07/25/07, 08/10/07
I-765: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD's: 06/24/07, 08/02/07, 08/06/07, 08/10/07
I-131: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD's: 06/24/07, 08/06/07, 08/10/07, 08/12/07
FP Completed: 07/24/07, EAD's Received: 08/08/07