Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

In my case the receipts for all EAD/AP/485 all came to lawyer and they sent me only 485 one saying you will need to keep it with Passport.

I am curiousto know if USCIS issue receipts to people who apply for AP. Because I applied for AP and have no clue of it.
Please comment.

Al

NJ/EB3/India
PD -: Apr 04 2003
Labor approved - Aug 03 2006
I-140 Applied Feb 24 2007 Approved(PP): May 4 2007
485,131,765 sent to TSC on Jun 18 2007
RD: Jul 17 2007
Got FP notice 07/30/2007
FP Date Self (done)-: 08/08/2007
FP Date Spouse -: 08/15/2007
EAD - 08/09/2007, Card Production Ordered
AP - Approved for both on 08/09/2007

Online Checking

Folks ... how can I check on my case online? My labor was approved in May (PD June 2003). We applied for AP, EAD, I-140 and I-485 on July 26, 2007. I don't even know if they were received yet or not and whether we should be expecting an FP notice anytime like NOW!

Is there a URL where you guys check for progress, including LUD, etc.? What info do I need to be able to login?

Thanks

You need to have your application receipt#'s to check the status online. URL to access the info - https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do
Goodluck!

Folks ... how can I check on my case online? My labor was approved in May (PD June 2003). We applied for AP, EAD, I-140 and I-485 on July 26, 2007. I don't even know if they were received yet or not and whether we should be expecting an FP notice anytime like NOW!

Is there a URL where you guys check for progress, including LUD, etc.? What info do I need to be able to login?

Thanks

fp received

I received my fp notice yesterday. my case was filed to NSC on June 12 but no ead and ap approval notice yet.

My wife and I received our FP appointment today. It is schedule for Aug 15. The letter is dated on Aug 1, so it took 9 days to get to us in East coast. Those of you how are waiting for FP, should have it soon.

Does anyone recieved Reciept Notice

Does anyone recieved Reciept notice for AOS applications send on or after 06/27/2007 ?

I have not recieved it and they are asking me to wait for 90 days before contacting IO

AP approved

Just received email that my AP/131 approved.
Waiting for I485 approval, the big one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Received Finger Printing notice today 8/10/07 for both myself and spouse.
Notice Date and Mailing Date is 8/6/07.
Appt. Date for both myself and spouse is 8/25/07.

Still not received the receipt notices for 485/765/131. Maybe the lawyer has received it and not given it to me yet. Will bug him on Monday.

EAD Cards ordered

Received email notification as per I-765. It reads 'Card Ordered'
Yet to do FP. FP is on 8/28
Other status info is as seen in signature.

Hi there.. we went day after my wife got her EAD to the SSN office. They said it will take "Three to four weeks" to get the SSN since they have to verify with the dept of homeland security that her newly received EAD is valid etc. But...a week later, we recvd a letter from same SSN office saying that they had finished verfying this info and that she should get the SSN within two to three weeks. 6 days after this letter, she got her SSN in the mail. All in all, it was max two weeks to get the actual SSN card from day she applied for it.

Hi red123,
I have one more question about filling applicaction for SSN.
Item 3 (Citizenship) has four options.
Please let me know which one to choose if applying for spouse who was on H4 and got EAD. I appreciate your help.

765 approval to card order

Gjutsn, how long it take you from 765 approval to card ordered, my 765 was approved y'day but no change in message yet.

Received email notification as per I-765. It reads 'Card Ordered'
Yet to do FP. FP is on 8/28
Other status info is as seen in signature.

I never got a Card approved message on my I-765. It went straight from the initial state to 'Card ordered'. I haven't even done finger print yet.
Hope this helps.

Gjutsn, how long it take you from 765 approval to card ordered, my 765 was approved y'day but no change in message yet.

NSC Fingerprinting Notice?

My I-485 Notice Date is Jun 23rd; applied to NSC? but havn't received the fingerpringint notice yet. Will I call NSC to find out about Fingerprinting notice? If not then please anyone advise.