Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Updated Signature

---------------------------------------
PD - Aug 31, 2001, EB3 India
485 filed at TSC
RD : June 6, 2007
ND: June 15, 2007
FP done on 7/11
485 LUDs for self and spouse: 6/16, 7/12
I131(AP) (self) LUDs on 6/16, 7/2, 7/3, AD - 7/11
I131 (AP) (spouse) LUDs on 6/16, 7/24, AD - 08/06
EAD ( spouse) LUD 6/16, AD -7/26
EAD ( self ) LUD 6/16, AD - 7/27

I had filed 485,131 and 765 for my wife and myself on June 12th at NSC. I have not got 131 receipt notices for my wife yet. So I called USICS and the IO said that NSC is completely overflowed with so many cases and advised me to wait at least until Aug end. I asked when to expect the FP and got the same answer - "Cannot give any specific timeframe as we are already chocked with this flood". May God help all those who filed at NSC. I am getting a little scared that we might not end up in the same situation as the PBEC and get stuck for a long time.
If anybody getting any thing out of NSC please post here or at trackitt. Its getting frustrating now.

I totally agree with you. Even my case is at NSC and it seems to be really slow. Texas is approving EADs
and Nebraska seems to be choked with deluge of applications. I thought they were supposed to share the load. What is
the point then in having two centers and not sharing the load. Also they seem to be working on different priorities
i.e. Texas has priority for approvals and Nebraska is trying to issue receipt notices. Imagine 1.5 lakhs of
applications sent to NSC and NSC is trying to issue notices, when will they start processing other cases.
Probably after receipt notices next thing they will pick up is EAD then AP and then if we are lucky 485 cases. It can
take years.
kk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang in there guys

Dont lose hope yet, after all the harshness in dealing with immigration for years look how much along you have come through....

It wont be long just be patient.

I totally agree with you. Even my case is at NSC and it seems to be really slow. Texas is approving EADs
and Nebraska seems to be choked with deluge of applications. I thought they were supposed to share the load. What is
the point then in having two centers and not sharing the load. Also they seem to be working on different priorities
i.e. Texas has priority for approvals and Nebraska is trying to issue receipt notices. Imagine 1.5 lakhs of
applications sent to NSC and NSC is trying to issue notices, when will they start processing other cases.
Probably after receipt notices next thing they will pick up is EAD then AP and then if we are lucky 485 cases. It can
take years.
kk

Guys!
Can I get some opinions of what people here think of whether I-485 filed in June to Nebraska in EB2 will get approved within 6 months. My details are in the signature. My work situation has become unbearable with exploiting employers and I am thinking if there is a good chance that it will take more than 6 months then I can quit now and use AC21 after 6 months (employer does not revoke I-140).
Pls share your opinion.

Status Update

I got the following message

Current Status: Card production ordered.

May i assume that my application is approved in just 61 days?

If it is true then my whole GC journy is just 8 months long. Thats surprising for me.

If it is true then my whole GC journy is just 8 months long. Thats surprising for me.
Congrats! You are the lucky one.

thanks just do it. But i still can't belive it. Did they really approve AOS even before EAD and AP?

In addition my wife got card production order on both AOS and EAD? Why doest she need EAD if her AOS is approved?

Gurus,

I have a real quick question on my I-140 processing. As of this morning the status of I-140 on CRIS website says that the last update on this form was today. When I open the form, I don't see any change. Wat does this mean?? Are they working on it or shall I get prepared for any unplanned surprise?? Any light on this subject will be appreciated.

Also, wat is LUD???wat does it stand for??

Thanks in advance,
I-140/CA/RD 22Feb07

Awesome

Hi MA_05,

This is really great news but unbelievable. I am very happy for you. Sit tight until you get your card :)

thanks just do it. But i still an't belive it. Did they really approve AOS even before EAD and AP?

In addition my wife got card production order on both AOS and EAD? Why doest she need EAD if her AOS is approved?

Gurus,

I have a real quick question on my I-140 processing. As of this morning the status of I-140 on CRIS website says that the last update on this form was today. When I open the form, I don't see any change. Wat does this mean?? Are they working on it or shall I get prepared for any unplanned surprise?? Any light on this subject will be appreciated.

Also, wat is LUD???wat does it stand for??

Thanks in advance,
I-140/CA/RD 22Feb07

LUD = Last Update Date

Are LUD's good??

LUD = Last Update Date

Thanks 'Justdoit' for getting back. Is that good or bad to see LUD's on your case or just a sign to say that they laid their hands on my file?? Please educate.

Also, I have concurrently applied for I-485/EAD/AP on 23June07. I didn't receive any updates since then. My nut head attorney :mad: hope has sent the package on the right address. It was sent to NSC, Lincoln Ave address. Could you please confirm if he has screwed me up again? FYI: I live in Northern part of California.

A timely response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Congratulation MA_05. Just curious as to which country you are from?

Thanks 'Justdoit' for getting back. Is that good or bad to see LUD's on your case or just a sign to say that they laid their hands on my file?? Please educate.

Also, I have concurrently applied for I-485/EAD/AP on 23June07. I didn't receive any updates since then. My nut head attorney :mad: hope has sent the package on the right address. It was sent to NSC, Lincoln Ave address. Could you please confirm if he has screwed me up again? FYI: I live in Northern part of California.

A timely response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
A LUD is just a sign that they touched your case.
485 is supposed to be sent to the Nebraska Center. So, you should be good.
You can try calling Customer Service to find out about your case or check if your checks are cashed.

Congrats MA_05. This is really surprising. It looks like you get at least 5 LUDs to get the 485 approval.

How did you know, when your details are gone for Name Check and when they returned it. Calling USCIS customer service, I never get to IO.

Thanks a lot for all of you. I just got approval of I-485 email today. They approved my I-485 even before EAD and AP, they are really super fast (at least in our case).

Jajo: I am from Pakistan.

blues22: I called the USCIS to get the status of my wife H4 extension, because we didn't get any receiept even after 45 days. She said to me that her H4 is already approved (on 88/01/2007) and we got approval notice after couple of days. Because that IO was so helpful i asked him the status of name check and she said to me that everything is clear and now you just have to wait for your trun. (IO was so nice that she even give me the date when they send request of name check)

May be i got all the info because i never really asked for AOS, my purpose of call was to get info of H4 receiept notice.