Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

I know one of my friend applied 485/765/131 on June 1st (RD) he didn't receive EAD/AP. He seems to be one among the first people who applied AOS. I do not want to disclose any other his details. Point is NSC is lazy not even approved/looked at EAD/AP for the applications received day 1 (June 1st).

Looking at Trackitt.com trackers, it looks like NSC is busy issuing notices for 485 applicants, and not really processing EAD applications that fast. TSC, on the other hand, is slow in sending out notices (currently sending notice for June 26th filers), but is faster EAD processing (first week of June filers are receiving their EAD).

Just a matter of which part of processing does a center think is higher priority. I guess sending out notices does not do anything more than comforting the applicant that their case is in processing. Approving EADs faster can have a life changing impact on a family.

Just a matter of which part of processing does a center think is higher priority. I guess sending out notices does not do anything more than comforting the applicant that their case is in processing. Approving EADs faster can have a life changing impact on a family.
At the cost of other families thinking "My case is probably lost. I only have until Aug 17, 2007 to resubmit and get in queue."

They should divide their resources to process all kinds of cases pending. The greater emphasis should be on receipting cases so everyone can sleep well thinking their case has been accepted.

I have a question, does anyone know at what point do they assign the VISA # to a AOS application. There are only ~9000 # available for India in a given year. Will all the June Filers (particularily for retrogressed country ) will be assigned a number right away or we will have to wait couple of years for that?
How do you know if your AOS has a available # assigned to it?

PD -: Apr 04 2003
Labor approved - Aug 03 2006
I-140 Applied Feb 24 2007 Approved(PP): May 24 2007
485,131,765 sent to NSC on Jun 18 2007
Xfered to TSC
RD: Jul 17 2007
Got FP for spouse 07/30/2007
FP Date -: 08/15/2007

As I understand, visa number is allotted just before the approval of AOS. I'm not sure what they did for June filers.

justdoit

I completely agree with you on the torture of this uncertainty. While I have my receipts for myself (I-485/I-131/I-765), I am spending sleepless nights on the receipts for my family.

I am in that peculiar situation where in I am forced to think that the making of all EB current in the July VB is having this effect on 'Receipting' being abnormally delayed.

justdoit

I completely agree with you on the torture of this uncertainty. While I have my receipts for myself (I-485/I-131/I-765), I am spending sleepless nights on the receipts for my family.

I am in that peculiar situation where in I am forced to think that the making of all EB current in the July VB is having this effect on 'Receipting' being abnormally delayed.
Yes - making all EB current will certainly delay receipting. In addition will take away a few months time for the older cases which now will have to wait until receipting is complete.

Still waiting for I-485 Receipt Notice

Hi Guys,

Count me in.

I-485 with 765 and 131 pkg reached NSC on July 2nd,2007.

PLease see signature for more details

Folks,
I know most of you on this forum are still waiting to receive FP appointment letter. A friend of mine and his wife got two different appointment dates and he was able to do the FP together on one of his earlier date. When me & my wife did our FP (two diff timings on the same date) they processed both of us together on the same time. I'm not sure how much USCIS pay attention to the appointment dates. Thought to share this information. Goodluck!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Case in TSC
Labor: PD: 02/2003 - EB3/INDIA
I-140: AD: 03/2006
I-485: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD's: 06/24/07, 07/24/07, 07/25/07
I-765: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD: 06/24/07
I-131: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD: 06/24/07
FP Completed: 07/24/07
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Please ADD your case details to TRACKIIT

http://www.trackitt.com/

We had a very good BEC tracker, with more than 1000 cases, Trackit is doing a good job by systematically maintaining all the cases.

I was looking into cases for 2002 and 2003, there were hardly 300 cases each, i request all you guys to enter your case details there, this will give us a good statistics.

Gurus,
Anyone has any idea how many cases may be there per year for 485. I can see that major rush is from 2004/05 cases, 2002/03 is moderate rush. But looking at the current cases i feel there might be more than 100k cases for 02and before. Any guesses?

Chargability in Signatures

Hi all,

Might I suggest we add chargability (India, ROW, China, etc) to signatures. It helps lay a better context down for determining patterns of processing.

Not that there are any :)

EAD: Approval notice sent

Another LUD on 765 which says that the approval notice has been sent. Does this mean that I will have my card as well?

I think there two statuses for EAD and AOS,
1. Card Production
2. Approval Notice

Sequence may not be guaranteed :p either can precede another

Another LUD on 765 which says that the approval notice has been sent. Does this mean that I will have my card as well?

FP notice

hi guys
good to see so many EAD and AP approvals from TSC.After how long i can expect my FP notice from TSC i got my reciepts last week 26th july.So far no LUd on my case.Can other TSC fillers give me some idea.Good luck to all of u.

thanks
EB2/india/Pd oct 2003
485/765/131 sent on june 15th
reciepts july 26th

hi guys
good to see so many EAD and AP approvals from TSC.After how long i can expect my FP notice from TSC i got my reciepts last week 26th july.So far no LUd on my case.Can other TSC fillers give me some idea.Good luck to all of u.

thanks
EB2/india/Pd oct 2003
485/765/131 sent on june 15th
reciepts july 26th

for me ND was Jul 17 , I recd it on Jul 24 at lawyer
Then FP notice was recd at home on Jul 30

I had filed on Jun 19

Any Receipt Notices filed after Jun 25th at NSC and transferred to TSC

My application reached NSC on Jun 27th morning. I am still waiting for receipt notices. I called the USCIS customer service. They could not find my case in the system. There is a good chance that my case might have been transferred to TSC because my I-140 is approved from TSC in mar '07.

Is there anybody with similar situation and got receipts for a case filed at NSC in the last week of Jun and transferred to TSC ?

No EAD approved yet

Hi all,

I and my wife applied for I-485 and EAD for my wife back in June, 07.
We never got any LUD on my wife's EAD but we got several LUDs on our I-485. Most of you already got EAD approval and we have not received any LUD on my wife's EAD.
It has been more than 45 days by now.
Any idea why my spouce EAD has not approved yet.
Our details are;

EB-3-WORLD @ TSC
PD: July 2004
I-140: approved back in Jan. 2007
i-485/i-765: RD June 6, 2007
1st FP (CODE 3): July 5, 2007 (given)
FP is fine according to FBI & USCIS
Name check is cleared according to TSC IO, i was told everything is clear twice (not sure for 100%, will find out w/ Info pass this week)
LUDs on i-485: 7/5, 7/6, 7/10, 7/26
LUDs on i-765: nothing

june filer

Hi,

I am here still waiting for ND.

I485/765/131
Filing date: 06/28/2007
Mail recpt date: 6/29/2007
140 approved from: SRC
ND:!!!!!!!!!